|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Rating|
|Reward Points ★★★|
Welcome Bonuses ★★★★
Travel Benefits ★★★★
Annual Fee ★★★
Offers & Discounts ★★★
|Paisabazaar’s Rating ★★★★|
The HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card is one of the best cards if you are looking for some travel and dining benefits. Also, this card provides complimentary services and exclusive offers to you with an extra range of rewards. If you love travelling and wish to avail great dining discounts this card can be the right choice for you. Hence for your help, we have given a detailed review of the card along with some other similar credit cards that might suit your financial requirements.
Key Highlights of HDFC Diners Club Rewardz
Welcome and Renewal Bonuses for you
When it comes to offering gifts, the card provides you with great welcome and renewal bonuses in the form of points.
- Welcome gift- You will receive 1000 reward points as your welcome gift when you sign up for the card
- Renewal gift- You will receive 1000 reward points each year when you pay your annual fee and renew your card membership
The gifts offered by this card are quite good as compared to what the other cards provide. You can surely redeem accumulated reward points for future expenses. With the welcome gift, you can start accumulating points at the very beginning of your card journey.
Earn reward points on every transaction
With the HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card, you earn reward points as you shop, travel and dine at some of the top partner restaurants in India. The reward earning rate is yet another attractive advantage of this card. With the card-
- You get 3 reward points for every Rs.150 spent
- You can get 10X reward points for shopping at all partner brands
- Earn double Reward Points on grocery, supermarket purchases, dining and airline ticketing
- You can enjoy 10X reward points on all purchases in Smartbuy with brands like Flipkart, Cleartrip, Yatra, Amazon etc.
- Earn 10X reward points on International spends
Other than this, you also have the option to redeem the accumulated points for exclusive gifts from the HDFC Bank rewards catalogue.
Suggested Read: How to earn & redeem HDFC Reward Points