Axis Bank, in association with Vistara Airlines, offers Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards which provide some of the best deals on travel, shopping and lifestyle privileges. This credit card includes the basic Vistara card, Vistara Signature Card and Vistara Infinite Card. Here is some detailed information on the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards that are great for the purpose of travelling and shopping. There are three credit cards – Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card and Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards- Features and Benefits
With Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, you can avail the following features and benefits-
Welcome Gift- As a part of welcome gifts, the customer will get a Vistara economy class ticket that is complimentary. The same gift will continue when the customer will renew the membership of the credit card every year. Surcharges and taxes are applicable on this and the benefit can be availed upon the payment of joining/annual fee.
Complementary Club Vistara Base Membership- Card holders will enjoy the privilege of Club Vistara (CV) Base membership. This is complimentary and will enable them to get access to selected domestic airport lounges.
Club Vistara Points- With the spending of every Rs 200 on Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, 2 CV points will be earned on Axis Bank Vistara basic Credit Card. Axis Bank Signature Credit Card and Axis Bank Infinite Credit Card gives 4 and 6 CV points respectively on spending Rs 200. These points could be redeemed to upgrade Club Vistara membership and also to increase the baggage allowance, get lounge access and avail priority boarding and other perks.
Milestone Achievement Benefits- Based on the money spent on the Vistara Credit card, members are entitled for ‘Milestone Achievement’ benefits as follows:
- 1 bonus Economy class ticket if Rs 1.25 Lakh is spent in one year
- 1 bonus Economy class ticket if Rs 2.5 Lakh is spent in one year
- Also, if the card holder spends Rs 50,000 in first 90 days of issuing the card, then a bonus of 1,000 CV points are awarded.
Lifestyle Privileges– Some exclusive privileges like the following can be availed on Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card-
- Complimentary access to participating visa lounges in selected airports in India
- Delectable discount of minimum 15% at over 5,000 restaurants across the country with Axis Bank Dining Delights.
- Enjoy and relax in a yacht and spend ‘Extraordinary weekends’.
Travel Insurance and Card Protection- The Club Vistara membership provides several protections to the card holders.
- Purchase protection coverage — Maximum Rs 1 Lakh
- Accident coverage — Maximum Rs 25 Lakh
- Lost Card Liability – Up to 100% of the card limit
- Coverage for loss of travel documents – Up to USD 300
- Coverage for loss of check-in baggage — Up to USD 500
- Coverage for delay of check-in baggage – Up to USD 300
Loyalty Privileges– Axis Bank Vistara credit card holder enjoys not just discounts and point-earning benefits, but is additionally rewarded for achieving card usage milestones:
- Vistara Credit Card – A complimentary economy class ticket every time you achieve an accumulated spend of Rs 1.25 Lakh
- Vistara Signature Credit Card – A complimentary premium economy ticket for each accumulated spend of Rs 1.50 Lakh
- Vistara Infinite Credit Card– A complimentary business class ticket for each accumulated spend of Rs 2.5 Lakh
EMI Conversion– Any transaction above Rs 2,500 could be converted into EMI by contacting the bank.
Interest-free Credit- Depending the date of transaction, a card holder enjoys an interest-free credit period of 20-50 days.
Add-on cards- Card holders can avail the option of add-on Axis Vistara Credit cards for the family members.
Secure Payment- Axis Bank Vistara Credit cards provide unrivalled protection against any fraudulent activity like skimming or counterfeiting. This is enabled by two layers of protection. The credit cards are EMV certified chip cards and are also protected by PIN.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards
Below are some eligibility prerequisites that are required to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card:
- You should be a citizen of India
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 70 years
- You should have minimum annual net income of Rs 6 Lakh
- The minimum age of add-on card holders should be 18 years
Documents Required for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
Primarily the following documentation is required. However, documentation might be case-specific on certain instances.
Identity Proof- Photo copy of PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, etc.
Income Proof- Latest pay slip, Income tax return, Form-16, etc.
Residence Proof- Any of the following documents:
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill (Landline)
- Electricity Bill
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards- Fees and Charges
Here are some fees and charges of Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card:
|Type of fee or charge||Amount or rate of charge|
|Rs 1,500 for Vistara Card
Rs 3,000 for Vistara Signature Credit Card
Rs 10,000 for Vistara Infinite
|Finance Charges||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||Minimum Rs 250 of the cash amount (2.5%)|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs 100|
Late Payment Fee
|Nil for total payment up to Rs 100
Rs 100 if the total payment is between Rs 101-Rs 300
Rs 300 if the total payment is between Rs 301-Rs 1,000
Rs 500 if the total payment is between Rs 1,001-Rs 5,000
Rs 600 if the total payment is between Rs 5,001- Rs 20,000
Rs 700 if the total payment is Rs 20,000 and more
|Cheque return of Dishonour Fee||Rs 300|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||1% of the transaction amount|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
How to Pay Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Bill
Any of the following methods could be used for this purpose.
- Online payment from Axis Bank Savings Bank Account
- Auto-debit Facility
- IMPS/ NEFT/ VMT or Click to Pay
- Payment through ATM
- Draft or Cheque
How to Apply for Axis Vistara Credit Card
You can avail numerous benefits on Axis Bank Vistara Card on travel and lifestyle which includes complimentary economy ticket class and Vistara Privileges. To apply for this credit card, you can simply go to Axis Bank’s Website www.axisbank.com. All you need to do is fill the credit card application online and submit the mandatory documents. Within a few days, the bank will do a background check based on the financial profile and one of the bank representatives will get in touch with you.