YES Bank Balance Check Number
YES Bank balance check number is
To get YES Bank mini statements, give a missed call on
Customers can get an answer to their YES Bank balance enquiry by making a missed call on the YES Bank balance enquiry number 09223920000.
YES Bank balance check can be made by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Account holders should call on YES Bank balance check number 09223920000 from registered mobile number.
- The call will then disconnect automatically.
- YES Bank balance enquiry will be answered through an SMS.
Users having multiple accounts will receive the balance amount for all the accounts. However, mini statement (of last 5 transactions) will be provided for only the primary account number.
The Primary account for missed call banking service can be changed by sending the following SMS to +91-9840909000 –
SMS YESDEF <Cust.ID><Account No.>
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
How to Register for YES Bank Balance Enquiry?
Account holders will have to register themselves with the bank in order to get YES Bank Balance Enquiry through a missed call. An account holder can register for this service by sending the below-mentioned SMS to the number +91-9840909000 –
SMS –> YESREG <Cust ID>
YES Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking
Account holders at YES Bank can get an answer to their YES Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS as well. To do this follow the steps mentioned below:
- Write the SMS –> YESBAL <Customer ID>
- Send the SMS to +91 – 9840909000
In case of multiple accounts, user must provide the relevant account number at the end of requests. For example – YES BAL <Customer ID> <Account Number>
Note: To avail SMS alert service, YES Bank will charge Rs. 25 paise per SMS, and maximum Rs. 15 per quarter.
What are the other ways to do YES Bank Balance Check?
The Bank has set up different ways through which YES Bank Balance Enquiry can be made. The different methods are:
1. USSD Channel – YES Bank account holders can make YES Bank balance enquiry through USSD channel. To do this just dial “*99*66*1#” from the registered mobile number and the account balance available will display on the screen.
2. Net Banking – Customers can carry out YES Bank balance check through net banking also to do this simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to YES Bank net banking portal.
- Enter the details and click on Login.
- Go to account summary section to complete the YES Bank balance enquiry.
3. Mobile Banking – YES Mobile is a mobile banking app brought out by YES Bank for android as well as iOS platform. Account holders can accomplish YES Bank balance enquiry through this app. Just follow the steps given below:
- Download YES Mobile app through Google Play or App Store.
- Login using User ID and password.
- Head over to account summary section and know the account balance.
4. YES Robot – YES Robot is a service brought out by the bank to allow its customers to make balance enquiry through Facebook. To avail this service follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Search for YES ROBOT.
- Start the Chat and ask for the YES Bank account balance.
This service can also be availed through YES Bank website. For this follow the steps listed below:
- Head over to YES Bank’s official website.
- Click on YES Robot circle at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter name or click on skip.
- Select ‘Banking Services’ from the options listed.
- Then click on ‘Check Balance’.
- Click on Login.
- Enter Customer ID and Registered Mobile number and click on Send OTP.
- Follow the prompts till account holder is able to check YES Bank account balance.
5. YES Bank Toll Free Number – Customers can perform YES Bank balance check by calling on the toll free YES Bank balance check number:
6. ATM – Customers can perform YES Bank balance check through ATM as well. Follow the steps listed below:
- First, insert the card at any ATM and then select the option Balance Enquiry.
- After verification through PIN, the balance will be displayed on the screen.
7. Passbook – Customers can make YES Bank balance enquiry by visiting the nearest YES Bank branch or YES Bank Passbook machine and updating their passbook.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
YES Bank WhatsApp Banking
Banking services in YES Bank can now be availed through WhatsApp. Either customers can give a missed call on +91-82912-01200 to receive an SMS link or just send ‘Hi’ from WhatsApp on +91-82912-01200.
Services Offered by YES Bank through WhatsApp
- Account balance
- Credit card services
- Debit card services
- Check digital banking products
- Locate nearest branch and ATM
Customers and users can avail other banking services too through YES Bank WhatsApp banking.
What is the best method for YES Bank balance check online?
What is the best method for YES Bank balance check offline?
-Abhishek Rana, YES Bank customer
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make YES Bank Balance check?
Account holders of YES Bank can make balance check through missed call service, customer care service, through an ATM, SMS service, etc.
Can I change the primary account associated with the missed call service at YES Bank if I have multiple accounts with them?
Mini statement is only generated for the primary account associated with missed call service. If customers want to get mini statement as well as make YES Bank Balance check on a different account then they will have to change the primary account number associated with missed call service. To do this simply drop an SMS on the number +91 – 9840909000
SMS -> YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.>
How to register for YES Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking?
Customers can avail YES Bank net banking services to make YES Bank Balance enquiry. Net Banking service can be applied for at the time of account opening or later on. Customers can apply for net banking facility by simply visiting the nearest YES Bank branch.