HDFC Bank provides its customers with all the banking services round the clock. With the help of digital banking, HDFC Bank customers can access their bank account on the tips of their hands thus saving a lot of time. Account-holders can avail services like balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfer and much more on-the-go. Customers can easily generate bank account statement and HDFC Bank Mini Statement using the missed call facility, SMS Banking, HDFC net banking, mobile banking facility provided by the bank.
What is HDFC Mini Statement?
HDFC Bank Mini Statement is a service provided by the bank using which account holders can check the last 3 debits/credits made to the account. Account holders can avail HDFC Bank Mini Statement using –
But, before availing HDFC Bank Mini Statement, account holders will be required to register for the same.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Ways to get HDFC Bank Mini-Statement
Methods like missed call service and SMS banking can be accessed by anyone, even without an internet connection. However, services like net banking and mobile banking applications do require an internet connection.
Also, to have access to any of the services, a customer should have his/her mobile number registered with the bank. Let us know more about the different ways of getting HDFC mini statement-
- Missed Call Banking: This is one of the most convenient options for account-holders who do not have a smartphone or an internet connection. All you need to do is to give a missed call on HDFC toll-free number 1800-270-3355 from the registered mobile number and get the details of the last 3 transactions via SMS instantly.
- SMS Banking: HDFC Bank enables its account-holders to access the mini statement by sending ‘txn’ to 5676712. The HDFC SMS banking facility is absolutely free. Customers must get themselves registered so that they can use this service.
- HDFC Customer Service Toll-free Number: You can also dial HDFC Bank’s toll-free number, talk to the customer executive and enquire about the last 3 transactions in your account. HDFC customer executive toll-free number is 1800-270-3377.
- HDFC Mobile Banking: HDFC has funnelled its mobile application, HDFC Mobile Banking App, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. You will be required to log-in using your Username and Password. Post that, you can go to account details and check your transactions. To avail of this service, the customer must have a smartphone and internet connection.
- Net-banking Portal: Account-holders can log-in to HDFC Net-banking Portal using their Customer ID and password to get a mini statement. After logging in, one can navigate the ‘Account Details’ section and view all transactions in detail. You can efficiently manage multiple accounts, access account statements, transaction history, etc. with the HDFC Net-banking portal.
- HDFC ATM: This is one of the most preferred ways of getting account mini statement. You can visit your nearest HDFC or any other bank ATM and select the ‘Mini Statement’ option on the screen, enter your 4-digit PIN and view statement.
How to Register Mobile Number for HDFC Bank Mini Statement?
Below mentioned are the different steps to register mobile number with HDFC Bank:
1. Registration by SMS: The account holders can send an SMS for mobile registration. The format is as follows:
REGISTER <Customer ID> Last 5 digits of A/c no.
2. Registration via Net Banking: Follow the below-mentioned steps for registration:
- Login to HDFC Net Banking using the Customer ID and PIN
- Select the ‘SMS Banking’ option & fill all necessary details
The customers can also register the mobile number by visiting the ATM or by filling the SMS Banking application form available at the nearest bank branch.
A Good Credit Score ensures you manage Your Finances Well
HDFC Mini Statement Number
The customer needs to just dial the toll-free HDFC Mini Statement Number in order to get the details of the last 3 transactions. To avail HDFC Bank Mini Statement, give a call on –
Also Read: HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry
Account holders will be required to call the toll-free number and talk to the HDFC Bank customer care executive to avail HDFC Bank Mini Statement (last 3 transactions). To know the HDFC Bank account statement, customers can dial –
Steps to avail HDFC Mini Statement using SMS Banking
In order to get the details of the previous transactions, the customer can also send an SMS from the registered mobile number. HDFC Bank does not charge for SMS Banking service, but the account holder might have to pay SMS charges depending on the mobile network they are using. To avail HDFC Mini Statement using SMS Banking, account holder should SMS –
After sending the SMS, one will receive the HDFC Bank mini statement via SMS on the registered mobile number.
How to register for HDFC Bank SMS Banking?
Account holders can register for HDFC SMS Banking using HDFC Netbanking or by visiting the nearest ATM or bank branch. Below mentioned are the steps that account holders need to follow –
HDFC Bank Net Banking
Step 1: The HDFC Bank customer needs to login using the customer ID and IPIN.
Step 2: The user needs to opt for SMS Banking Registration.
Step 3: The user should fill in the required details and then get registered.
HDFC Bank ATM
Step 1: HDFC Bank customer needs to enter the ATM PIN.
Step 2: The ATM machine will display the ‘More Options’ tab.
Step 3: Then the user can register for mobile banking.
HDFC Bank Branch
The bank customers who wish to register for HDFC SMS Banking need to fill in the application form and drop it at the nearest bank branch.
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score
Steps to get HDFC Mini Statement using Mobile Banking
Following are the steps to get HDFC Bank Mini Statement using HDFC Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Download the ‘HDFC Bank’ app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Step 2: Log in to the HDFC Mobile Banking app using the Customer ID & PIN.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Statement’ option and it will display the recent transactions (debit and credit both).
Benefits of HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- It allows the customer to receive banking information on the phone instantly and hassle-free
- The customer can manage bank accounts and check the account balance easily
- It is more convenient as the customer need not visit the bank to check the statement and make routine transactions
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my HDFC mini statement?
You can check your HDFC mini statement by giving a missed call to 1800-270-3355 or send ‘txn’ to 5676712. You can also dial 1800-270-3377 and enquire about your last 3 transactions. If you have an internet connection, you can log in to HDFC Net Banking Portal using your customer ID and password or download the HDFC mobile banking app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
Q. How can I view my mini-statement in HDFC without internet?
If you do not have an internet connection, you can either give a missed call on 1800-270-3355 or dial 1800-270-3377. You can also use SMS banking by sending ‘txn’ to 5676712 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 3 transactions. You can also visit a nearby ATM to get your mini statement.
Q. How can I check my last 5 transactions in HDFC?
To check the details of your last debit/credit transactions in HDFC, you can easily send an SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712 or give a missed call on 1800-270-3355. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use the HDFC mobile app to view the mini statement. Besides that, you can also log-in to HDFC Net Banking Portal using your customer ID and check your transactions. Bank ATMs also allow the users to check mini statement instantly.
Q. How can I register for HDFC mobile banking service?
To register yourself your HDFC mobile banking services, send REGISTER<Customer ID>Last 5-digits of Account Number to 5676712. Besides this, you can fill in the application form and drop it at the nearest bank branch. You can also visit the branch directly and submit the request.
Q. Can I get HDFC mini statement via mobile banking?
Yes, you can view your mini statement using HDFC Mobile Banking application. Log-in to the app using your MPIN, select ‘Mini Statement’ and proceed. This will show your last transactions.