RBL Titanium Delight Card is one of the most rewarding credit cards in the market which provides a host of offers and discounts. Additionally, you can look forward to fuel surcharge waivers as well as annual spend bonus such as gift vouchers.
RBL Titanium Delight Card Features
- No annual fee charges in case of purchases of worth Rs. 1,00,000 or more in the previous year.
- Earn 2,000 reward points on your first swipe on RBL Titanium credit card within 30 days after issuance and additional 1,000 reward points on a spend of Rs 10,000 within 60 days of issuance.
- Redeem reward points from the wide range of selected products available on the RBL rewards portal.
- RBL Titanium Card is acceptable at all the merchant terminals who accept MasterCard.
- Pin based and EMV chip facility featured in the RBL Titanium card gives it an extra layer of security to prevent any fraudulent transactions.
- Access to various details related of the RBL Titanium card such as transaction history, due amount, billed and unbilled amounts as well as available credit limit with just a click.
RBL Titanium Delight Card Benefits
- Enjoy the offer of second movie ticket free if you purchase movie tickets at bookmyshow.com on Wednesdays using the RBL Titanium Delight Card.
- Buy groceries at Big Bazaar and get 5% value back on your purchases every Wednesday.
- Pizza orders on Wednesdays when ordering from any counter of Pizza Hut/ Dominos using your RBL Titanium card are eligible for 10% value back.
- Get 4,000 bonus reward points on purchases of Rs. 1,20,000 or more during the year.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% at all the petrol station across India with RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card. Eligible fuel transactions range between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 per transactions and maximum surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 100 per billing cycle.
RBL Titanium Delight Card Welcome Benefits
Get 1,000 reward points by using your card at least once during the first 60 days of card being issued and spending a cumulative amount of Rs. 10,000 on the card during the same period.
RBL Titanium Delight Card Fees and Charges
The RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card features a joining fee of Rs. 750 and an annual fee of Rs. 750 from the second year onwards. The annual fee of Rs. 750 from second year onwards is waived off if annual expenditure on the card during the previous year is Rs. 1 lakhs or more.
Given below is the fees and charges table of Titanium Delight Credit Card-
|Annual Fee||Rs 750|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Rs. 750 (waived off on spends of
Rs. 100,000 or more)
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||Rs 600|
Late Payment Fee
|15% of Total amount due (Min Rs 350, Max Rs 750) (Till Oct 31st, 2015) 15% of Total
amount due (Min Rs 350, Max Rs 1000)
|Surcharges||Rs 10 or 1% of transaction (whichever is higher) are livied on Petrol transactions. 1.8% of ticket amount + IRTC service charges are levied on Railway station.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
How to apply for RBL Titanium Delight Card?
Visit Paisabazaar website, go to credit card section and select the RBL Titanium Delight Card from available drop down options list. Input your details and click on submit to complete the online application process.
RBL Titanium Delight Card Eligibility
Every resident or non-resident in India over 18 years’ age can apply for RBL Titanium credit card with minimal documentation requirement. Key document required at a later stage would include identity proof, address proof and income proof as requested by the card issuer.