Standard Chartered Bank in India provides a comprehensive online platform to its customers for transacting various services that are easy to use and highly secure. The bank customers can have an access to a wide range of services from anywhere in India. The bank continuously endeavours to improve the banking experience for its customers. The bank has provided clear guidelines on the website about the options a customer can use for Standard Chartered netbanking login for the first time on the portal. Online banking facility for an account holder is also termed as Breeze Account by the Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Login
- Visit Standard Chartered bank’s Net Banking Login page at https://ibank.standardchartered.co.in/nfs/login.htm?_ga=2.38244835.1794602142.1545117632-1385859005.1545117632
- Enter your username and password and click on the login button
- In case you have forgotten the username or password, you can reset it online using the username and password reset section
- In case the customer is visiting the website for the first time, he has to register for net banking.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Registration
One must go through the below options to set up their Standard Chartered netbanking login id and password. These options are:
Standard Chartered Instant Self-Registration
- A customer chooses an ATM/Debit Card or Credit Card option from the menu on the instant registration page.
- Then he/she updates the card number in the field provided.
- Last step in this section is to enter the PIN number in the respective field.
The customer updates his/her mobile number that is registered with the bank. Once, this mobile number verification is completed, the customer moves to the next step.
A temporary password or an OTP is sent to this mobile number. The registration form on the website asks the OTP to be keyed-in by the customer.
A unique login ID must be created by the customer now. One must follow the instructions, if any, laid down by the bank online system to create a personal login.
Complete the registration process by filling any other important and mandatory information requested on the portal to create Standard Chartered netbanking login id.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Registration Offline
- A Standard Chartered customer can collect the registration form from the bank’s branch.
- After the details are updated in the form by the customer to apply for online banking, he/she must mail the registration form to the bank.
- The customer receives the unique ID and password at the registered mailing address provided by the customer to the bank within 3 days from the receipt of the form.
- He/she can start using online banking facility with the credentials received in the mail.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Registration through IVR
The Standard Chartered banking customer can also use Phone Banking or Credit Card Helpline and request for the registration form. The registration form can be delivered to the customer at the correspondence address provided by the customer to the bank. Once the form is duly filled by the customer, he/she can send to:
Standard Chartered Bank
P.O. Box #8888
One must carefully go through all the terms and conditions mentioned online on the bank’s website. It is advised to understand guidelines and legalities involved while managing individual banking portfolio. However, the bank does not provide this facility to the account holders for Joint Accounts.
Standard Chartered Netbanking Login Security Tips
The Standard Chartered Bank provides a range of security features to ensure the customer’s privacy and information security while accessing services online. The top security tips shared by the bank are:
- Usage of the trusted device for accessing online banking.
- Users must log out from all devices after completing an online banking session.
- In case of any suspicion, the customers must report to the bank immediately.
- The Standard Chartered Netbanking Login details must never be shared with anyone.