Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) account-holders get the facility of KVB net banking through which they can carry out banking transactions without visiting the bank. All banking activities from mini statement to fund transfer or registering service requests can be performed online through KVB internet banking.
Eligibility for Karur Vysya Net Banking
Following account holders are eligible for KVB internet banking:
- Resident Indians
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- Partnership firms
KVB Net Banking Operational Guidelines
- One can log in to the KVB net banking account through Double Factor Authentication that consists of a 4-digit PIN and a random number generated by the RSA token
- In case of joint accounts, only the primary account holder can be given access to the net banking account
- All individuals are given a TPIN to carry out a financial transaction
- The password and TPIN should be changed periodically
How to Apply for KVB Internet Banking
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to register for net banking in KVB:
Step 1: In your browser, open https://www.kvb.co.in/
Step 2: Under login option, select Internet Banking
Step 3: On the next page, tap on ‘Continue to Login’ under safe and secure banking
Step 4: Now, click on ‘New User’ in the next page
Step 5: Click on I agree option for Terms and Conditions to continue
Step 6: You will now be taken to the registration page, where you need to select the type of registration from either Customer ID or Savings Account Number
Step 7: Enter the required details such as Registered Mobile Number, ATM/Debit Card Number, PIN and Expiry date to proceed further
Step 8: Upon clicking on Submit, you will be registered for KVB net banking successfully
Step 9: You will receive a confirmation email from the bank on your registered email id to reset your default password. You need to change the login password to continue using net banking services
How to Login to KVB Net Banking
- Visit the KVB net banking portal at https://www.kvbin.com/B001/ENULogin.jsp
- Enter your “User ID” and login password and click on “Login”
- You can unlock your User ID or get the User ID if you forget it from this portal itself
- You can also rest your login password through this portal
Also read: KVB Mobile Banking
KVB Internet Banking Service Requests
KVB Net Banking Activation
|Missed Call||Give a missed call to 08882737979|
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> ACT to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
KVB Net Banking Locking
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> LOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
KVB Net Banking Unlocking
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> UNLOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
|Secret Question||Select Unlock User ID from KVB Net Banking Login Portal|
|Call Centre||Call 1860 200 1916 and follow the instructions|
KVB Net Banking Reset Login Password
|Secret Question||Select Reset Login Password from KVB Net Banking Login Portal, enter the Customer ID, answer the secret question and enter TPIN and OTP/RSA code|
KVB Net Banking Reset TPIN
|Secret Question||Login to your net banking account and select “Reset Transaction PIN” from the Profile menu. Answer the secret question and set a new PIN|
Know KVB Internet Banking User ID
|SMS||KVBIUSER <Customer ID> to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
Know KVB Customer ID
|Missed Call||Give a missed call to 08882101234 from the registered mobile number|
KVB Net Banking Portal Services
To view demo of the net banking services provided by KVB, click on the provided link https://www.karurvysyabank.co.in/ibdemo/Frame.html
1. Fund Transfer
2. My Account
3. Term Deposits
All term deposits (fixed deposits and recurring deposits) mapped with your customer ID can be viewed in this section. Various details such as the date of deposit, maturity amount, interest amount, etc. are also present there.
All loan accounts linked to the customer ID can be seen in this section. Various details can be seen and requests can be placed from this section. Loan account details such as type of loan, due date, EMI due date, etc. can also be seen in this section.
Following customer services can be availed in this section:
- Cheque status
- Stop cheque payment
- Forex Rate Inquiry
- Mail Box
- Cheque book status inquiry
- Alerts Registration
- Reset password
- Session summary report
- An account holder can apply to receive account statements by e-mail on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- E-statements are free of cost for a specific receipt cycle (say, monthly)
- In case of daily e-receipt, the bank charges a fee of ₹200/- + GST per month
- The account holder can apply for this paid service by contacting the branch where he has the account
- The e-mail ID has to be provided by the bank for this service activation
KVB Double Factor Authentication
- As per the bank, the Double Factor Authentication is based on “Something you know and something you have” principle
- The bank issues a 4-digit RSA PIN which is “something you know”
- The RSA PIN can be changed by the account holder at will
- The RSA token generates a random number every minute that is “something you have”
- The account holder has to enter this RSA PIN and RSA token number to login to the KVB net banking account
KVB Net Banking Transaction Charges
|Transaction Type||Through Net Banking||Through Branch|
|Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh||Rs. 14.50||Rs. 24.50|
|Above Rs. 5 lakh||Rs. 29.50||Rs. 49.50|
|Transaction Type||Through Net Banking||Through Branch|
|Up to Rs. 10,000||NIL||Rs. 2.25|
|Above Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 1 lakh||NIL||Rs. 4.75|
|Above Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh||NIL||Rs. 14.75|
|Above Rs. 2 lakh||NIL||Rs. 24.75|
How to Reset the KVB Net Banking Password
The bank has provided the customers with 4 options for resetting the login password: –
Reset KVB Net Banking Password Online
Answering the secret question can reset the login password. In the customer login page, click the option “Forgot/Reset Password” for resetting your login password. If the customer has not maintained a security question in his/her profile, then there is another option
Change KVB Net Banking Password through IVR
The customer has to contact the helpdesk of the bank by dialling 1860-258-1916. The customer will get the credentials at the correspondence address provided to the bank within five working days.
Update KVB Netbanking Password by Sending E-mail
If the customer sends an e-mail request to the bank’s e-mail id- email@example.com, the customer will get the credentials within five working days on the e-mail id provided to the bank.
Change Karur Vysya Bank Net Banking Password by Visiting the Branch
The customer has to visit the bank personally to submit a request form. The customer will get the credentials within five working days at the e-mail id provided to the bank.
Note: The customer has to follow the same procedure for resetting T-pin as followed in resetting login password.
Q. What is internet banking transaction PIN (TPIN) and why is it important?
Ans. Internet banking transaction PIN (TPIN) is a code that is generated for authorizing the transactions carried out through KVB netbanking and is sent to the customer’s mobile number via SMS. It is important because it effects financial transactions made via mobile banking in the form of OTP.
Q. How can I transfer funds through KVB savings account via UPI?
Ans. You can transfer funds via any UPI app by adding your KVB savings account to a specific UPI app.
Q. Is there any UPI app provided by Karur Vysya Bank?
Ans. Yes, Karur Vysya Bank provides BHIM KVB Upay, a UPI application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a VPA, IFSC and Aadhaar.
Q. Is it mandatory to provide mobile number for availing KVB netbanking?
Ans. To avail internet banking services, it is mandatory to provide mobile number in KVB net banking.
Q. How can I reset my internet banking transaction PIN (TPIN)?
Ans. You can change or reset your transaction PIN in KVB net banking in the following ways:
- By using your security questions
- Call the bank’s helpdesk number – 1860 258 1916to reset your login password
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail id to reset your login password
- Submit request form in your home branch to reset your login password
Q. How can I check my KVB account balance online?
Ans. You can check your account balance by logging into your net-banking account. Post that, click on ‘My Account’ and then ‘View Balance’. You can also give a missed call to 09266292666 from your registered mobile number and know your bank balance.
Q. Which mobile banking app can I use for net banking in KVB?
Ans. You can use KVB DLite mobile banking app to access your account in KVB.
Q. Which models of handsets support KVB-DLite?
Ans. The app supports iPhone/iPad version that is above iOS 8.0 and Android/Tablet version that is above 4.4.
Q. How can I register myself for mobile baking from branch?
Ans. You can visit your home branch and request for access code. The access code will help you complete the registration.
Q. What are the charges for IMPS fund transfer in KVB?
Ans. You will be charges Rs. 5+GST for all IMPS transactions above Rs. 1,000.
Q. Where can I find my last 10 transactions in KVB-DLite?
Ans. Login to the app and click on the card view to check mini statements and account details.
Q. How can I block my debit card?
Ans. You can block your debit card in KVB-DLite under Card Control->Hotlist. Upon doing so, you will not be able to use your debit card for further transactions.