Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) account-holders get the facility of KVB net banking through which they can carry out banking transactions without visiting the bank. All routing banking activities can be performed online through KVB internet banking.
KVB Net Banking
Karur Vysya Bank offers a range of services that can be done online through internet banking service. The service is available for both corporate and retail customers. The login portals for individuals and SMEs are different but most of the services are similar. An account holder can perform both banking and non-banking transactions online through the KVB net banking. Several operations can be performed such as viewing account balance, mini statement, transferring funds, activating/blocking ATM cards, paying bills and performing several other tasks.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Eligibility for KVB Netbanking
Following account holders are eligible for KVB internet banking:
- Resident Indians
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- Partnership firms
KVB Net Banking Operational Guidelines
- One can log in to the KVB net banking account through Double Factor Authentication that consists of a 4 digit PIN and a random number generated by the RSA token.
- In case of joint accounts, only the primary account holder can be given access to the net banking account.
- All individuals are given a TPIN to carry out a financial transaction.
- The password and TPIN should be changed periodically.
How to Apply for KVB Internet Banking
- An account holder has to apply for KVB internet banking by visiting the bank.
- Fill the internet banking form and tick “Retail & Fin-Personal and Third Party” to activate internet banking for a savings account or tick “Corporate and Fin” for current account net banking activation.
- The bank sends the login/transaction password through registered post in 5 – 7 working days.
- Use the username and password to activate your net banking account.
Your Credit Score Is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
How to Activate KVB Internet Banking Account
- Send an acknowledgement mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for activation of your net banking account
- The mail should be sent from the e-mail ID registered with the bank
- The customer ID is generally activated within 3 working days
- You will receive a confirmation message on successful activation of net banking
KVB Net Banking Password
- The net banking password consists of two codes – Login password and TPIN (Transaction PIN)
- The login password consists of 1 small letter, 1 number and 6 capital letters, e.g. – EMsRT8YT
- The TPIN is a 4 digit numeric code that has to be entered at the time of making all financial transactions
KVB Net Banking Login
- Visit the KVB net banking portal at https://www.kvbin.com/B001/ENULogin.jsp
- Enter your “User ID” and login password and click on “Login”
- You can unlock your User ID or get the User ID if you forget it from this portal itself
- You can also reset your login password through this portal
Also Read: KVB Mobile Banking
KVB Internet Banking Service Requests
|KVB Net Banking Activation|
|Missed Call||Give a missed call to 08882737979|
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> ACT to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score Check Now
|KVB Net Banking Locking|
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> LOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
|KVB Net Banking Unlocking|
|SMS||KVBNET <USERID> UNLOCK to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
|Secret Question||Select Unlock User ID from KVB Net Banking Login Portal|
|Call Centre||Call 1860 200 1916 and follow the instructions|
|KVB Net Banking Reset Login Password|
|Secret Question||Select Reset Login Password from KVB Net Banking Login Portal, enter the customer ID, answer the secret question and enter TPIN and OTP/RSA Code.|
|KVB Net Banking Reset TPIN|
|Secret Question||Login to your net banking account and select “Reset Transaction PIN” from the Profile menu. Answer the secret question and set a new PIN|
|Know KVB Internet Banking User ID|
|SMS||KVBIUSER <Customer ID> to 9244770000 (or) 56161|
|Know KVB Customer ID|
|Missed Call||Give a missed call to 08882101234 from the registered mobile number|
KVB Net Banking Portal Services
Several services can be availed at the KVB internet banking portal. Some of those are mentioned below:
1. Fund Transfer
2. My Account
All savings and current accounts linked to a customer ID can be seen in this section. You can get various details such as KVB account number, account name, current balance, etc.
All term deposits (fixed deposits and recurring deposits) mapped with your customer ID can be viewed in this section. Various details such as date of deposit, maturity amount, interest amount, etc. are also present there.
All loan accounts linked to the customer ID can be seen in this section. Various details can be seen and requests can be placed from this section. Loan account details such as type of loan, due date, EMI due date, etc. can also be seen in this section.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Get Report
Following customer services can be availed in this section:
- Cheque status
- Stop cheque payment
- Forex Rate Inquiry
- Mail Box
- Cheque book status inquiry
- Alerts Registration
- Reset password
- Session summary report
- An account holder can apply to receive account statements by e-mail on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- E-statements are free of cost for a specific receipt cycle (say, monthly)
- In case of daily e-receipt, the bank charges a fee of ₹ 200/- + GST per month
- The account holder can apply for this paid service by contacting the branch where he has the account
- The e-mail ID has to be provided to the bank for this service activation
KVB Double Factor Authentication
- As per the bank, the Double Factor Authentication is based on “Something you know and something you have” principle
- The bank issues a 4-digit RSA PIN which is “something you know”
- The RSA PIN can be changed by the account holder at will
- The RSA token generates a random number every minute that is “something you have”
- The account holder has to enter this RSA PIN and RSA token number to login to the KVB net banking account
A Good Credit Score can get your Loan Approved Quickly Check Now
KVB Net Banking Charges
Net banking for KVB corporate customers is free of cost. No fee is charged even for the RSA token. In the case of retail customers, net banking is free but they have to pay ₹ 500 for the RSA security token if they opt for it.
Net Banking Transaction Charges
|Transaction Type||Through Net Banking||Through Branch|
|₹ 2 Lakhs – ₹ 5 Lakhs||₹ 15||₹ 25|
|Above ₹ 5 Lakhs||₹ 30||₹ 50|
|Up to ₹ 10,000||–||₹ 2.5|
|₹ 10,000 – ₹ 1 Lakh||₹ 5||₹ 5|
|Above ₹ 1 Lakh||₹ 10||₹ 15 – ₹ 25|
KVB Customer Care – Internet Banking
Karur Vysya Bank has made ample provisions to help people with any issues while net banking. They can reach a customer service representative at –
1860 200 1916 (for customers residing in India) and
+91 44 – 30721916 (for customers outside India).
To lock/unlock net banking facility, the account holder can send an SMS KVBNET <Login ID> LOCK / UNLOCK and send the message to 56161/9244770000 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
In case you have any complaint or you want to give your feedback, you can visit the customer support page of KVB at https://www.kvb.co.in/customer_support/feedback.aspx.
In case you have forgotten the customer ID, you can give a missed call to 08882101234 from the mobile number registered with KVB. You will receive the customer ID through SMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to activate internet banking after receiving password and TPIN?
To activate internet banking, the user is required to send an acknowledgement mail to email@example.com from the registered email-id. After that, the customer ID will be activated within 3 working days and a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered email-id.
Q. How can I identify my login password and TPIN?
The login password is an alpha-numeric term containing 1 lowercase letter (a-z), 1 numeric digit (0-9) and the rest are uppercase letters (A-Z). Example: EDqRST2F. On the other hand, TPIN is a transaction PIN which is a 4-digit numeric number used for transaction purpose.
Q. How can I reset my KVB internet banking login password?
There are several ways to change/reset your KVB internet banking login password-
a. By using your security questions: On the customer login page, click the ‘Forgot / Reset Password’ option for resetting your login password.
b. Call KVB net-banking helpdesk number- 1860 258 1916 to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the registered post within 5 working days.
c. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail id to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the registered post within 5 working days.
d. Submit a form requesting password change/reset at your home branch to reset your login password and it will be sent to your communication address through the registered post within 5 working days.
Q. How can I reset my internet banking transaction PIN (TPIN)?
You can change or reset your transaction PIN in KVB net banking in the following ways-
a. By using your security questions
b. Call our helpdesk number – 1860 258 1916 to reset your login password
c. Send mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail id to reset your login password
d. Submit request form in your home branch to reset your login password