Karur Vysya Bank enables its account-holders to enjoy internet banking whether he/she is a retail customer or has a corporate identity. Internet banking helps customers accomplish banking activities with the help of the internet, conveniently, comfortably, and easily. All KYB account-holders can register for net banking services and use the Karur Vysya Net Banking login procedure to start using online banking. Let us know more about Karur Vysya net banking login.
Karur Vysya Net Banking Login Steps
Follow the given steps for Karur Vysya Net-banking login:
Step 1: Visit the KVB official internet banking portal
Step 2: Click on the ‘Continue to Login’ button
Step 3: Enter your customer ID and password. Click ‘Login’
Next, you will be able to access your Karur Vysya Net-banking account.
How to apply for KVB Net Banking?
Karur Vysya Net-banking is available only for those who have an active KVB bank account. Internet banking is available for both retail and corporate users. Here is how one can apply for KVB Net Banking-
- Collect the KVB Net Banking Application form from the bank or download the same online
- Fill in all the required details and submit the form at the bank
- The bank takes approximately 5 to 7 working days to issue the customer ID and password to the customer’s correspondence address
- The account needs to be activated before using the internet banking facility
How to activate Karur Vysya Net Banking?
- After the customer receives the login password & T-pin, he/she has to send an acknowledgement e-mail to the bank
- The e-mail must be sent from the e-mail id registered with the bank
- The bank takes three working days to activate the customer’s user-id
- A confirmation mail is sent to the registered e-mail ID regarding the activation of the user-id
How to reset the KVB Net Banking password?
The bank has provided the customers with 4 options for resetting the login password: –
- Net Banking Portal
Answering the secret question can reset the login password. In the customer login page, click the option “ Forgot / Reset Password “ for resetting your login password. If the customer has not maintained a security question in his/her profile, then there is another option
The customer has to contact the helpdesk of the bank by dialling 1860-258-1916. The customer will get the credentials at the correspondence address provided to the bank within five working days.
- E-mail Address
If the customer sends an e-mail request to the bank’s e-mail id- email@example.com, the customer will get the credentials within five working days on the e-mail id provided to the bank.
- By Visiting the Bank
The customer has to visit the bank personally to submit a request form. The customer will get the credentials within five working days at the e-mail id provided to the bank.
Note: The customer has to follow the same procedure for resetting T-pin as followed in resetting login password.
Unlocking Internet Banking User ID
- Via SMS: The customer needs to send KVBNET<space>Customer ID<space>UNLOCK and send it to 9244770000 from the registered mobile number
- Via Email-id: The customer can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email-id
- Via security question: On the login page, click on the “Unlock User ID” option for resetting your net banking user ID. Then, answer the security question which you have registered and proceed
- Via IVR service: You can activate your internet banking instantly via IVR service
Karur Vysya Bank provides customers with an internet banking facility not only for financial transactions but also for non-financial transactions. If the account is jointly operated by more than one individual, then also the primary account holder can avail the facility of making the transaction alone. But the primary account holder must have the authority for the account management by the other account holders. An individual is provided with a T-PIN to complete the financial transactions. The account holder can also be issued a crypto token if requested.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is login password and T-pin?
The login password is a mix of alphanumeric. It consists of all capital letters except one small letter and one numeric. The transaction pin (T-PIN) is a numeric figure containing 4 digits. Transactions are done using this PIN.
Q. How to activate KVB internet banking after receiving a password and T-pin?
After receiving the password and T-pin, you need to send an acknowledgement email to email@example.com from your registered email id. Post that, your customer ID will be activated within 3 days and a confirmation mail will be sent to your email address.
Q. Can I change the password issued by the bank?
Yes, you should change the bank generated password by using the ‘Change Password’ function after logging into Online Banking.
Q. How can I check my KVB account balance online?
You can check your account balance by logging into your net-banking account. Post that, click ‘My Account’ and then ‘View Balance’. You can also give a missed call to 09266292666 from your registered mobile number and know your bank balance.