A Karur Vysya Bank account holder can enjoy internet banking whether he/she is a retail customer or has a corporate identity. Internet banking helps customers accomplish banking activities with the help of the internet, conveniently, comfortably, and easily. Karur Vysya Bank net banking login allows users to carry out banking activities online from the comforts of their home or office.
As far as the online safety is concerned, Karur Vysya Bank provides its customers with a Double Factor Authentication safety layer to make their transactions safer. The double authentication factor completes after the customer enters a 4-digit PIN and a RSA token generated random number.
Karur Vysya Bank Net Banking Login Steps
Follow the steps mentioned below for Karur Vysya Bank net banking login:
- Visit KVB’s internet banking portal at https://ilogin.kvb.co.in/ui/kvb-corporate-safe-online-banking.aspx
- Click on the “Continue to Net Banking” button
- Enter your KVB Net Banking User ID and Password and Click on Login
- You can unlock the user ID or find out your user ID on this portal itself.
- In case you forget the “Login Password”, you can reset it by click on the “Reset Login Password” option.
Applying for KVB Net Banking Login
Any customer, who wishes to have internet banking with Karur Vysya Bank, must have an account with the bank. Whether he/she is a retail customer or corporate customer, internet banking is available for both.
- The customer can collect the application form from the bank.
- After filling in the required mandatory fields, the form should be submitted to the bank.
- The bank takes 5 to 7 days’ working period to dispatch the login user id, log-in password, and the transaction password to the customer’s correspondence address.
- The account needs to be activated before using the internet banking facility.
Activation of KVB Internet Banking
- After the customer receives the login password & T-pin, he/she has to send an acknowledgement e-mail to the bank.
- The e-mail must be sent from the e-mail id registered with the bank.
- The bank takes three working days to activate the customer’s user id.
- A confirmation mail is sent to the registered e-mail ID regarding the activation of the user id.
Identifying Login Password & T-pin for Karur Vysya Bank Net Banking Login
- The login password is a mix of alphanumeric. It consists of all capital letters except one small letter and one numeric
- The transaction pin (T-PIN) is a numeric figure containing 4 digits. Transactions are done using this pin number
Resetting KVB Login Password
The bank has provided the customers with 4 options for resetting the login password: –
Net Banking Portal
Answering the secret question can reset the login password. If the customer has not maintained a security question in his/her profile, then there is another option.
The customer has to contact the helpdesk of the bank through a phone call. The customer will get the credentials at the correspondence address provided to the bank within five working days.
If the customer sends an e-mail request to the bank’s e-mail id, the customer will get the credentials within five working days on the e-mail id provided to the bank.
By Visiting the Bank
The customer has to visit the bank personally to submit a request form. The customer will get the credentials within five working days at the e-mail id provided to the bank.
Note: The customer has to follow the same procedure for resetting T-pin as followed in resetting login password.
Unlocking Internet Banking User ID
- The customer can send an SMS from his/her mobile to unlock the Internet Banking User ID.
- The mobile number should be a registered number with the bank.
- The SMS format is provided on the website.
- The customer can also send an e-mail to the bank.
Karur Vysya Bank provides the customers an internet banking facility not only for the financial transactions but also for the non-financial transactions. If the account is jointly operated by more than one individual, then also the primary account holder can avail the facility of making the transaction alone. But the primary account holder must have the authority for the account management by the other account holders. An individual is provided with a T-PIN to complete the financial transactions. The account holder can also be issued a crypto token, if requested.