IDBI Bank is one of the most popular public sector banks operating in India. It offers a wide array of banking products ranging from the savings account and current account to retail and MSME loans. It also provides banking services such as IDBI Bank Balance Check, mini statement, fund transfer, net banking, mobile banking and much more. Below mentioned is the IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, which can help keep a track of the available balance in the account.
IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number
For IDBI Balance Check, account holders should give a missed call to –
To avail IDBI Bank Mini Statement (last 5 transactions), account holders can give a missed call to –
For IDBI Balance Check, account holders should give a missed call to the IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number 18008431122. IDBI Bank automatically activates this facility for users who have only one operative account. For IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry, account holders should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Give a missed call to IDBI Bank Balance Check Number 1800 843 1122 from the registered mobile number
- The call will disconnect automatically after two rings
- The account holder will receive the SMS containing IDBI Bank Account Balance
IDBI Bank account holders can use check their IDBI Bank account balance using missed call banking for a maximum of 4 times a day. The missed call limit is calculated cumulatively for both 18008431133 and 18008431122 together.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
How to Register for IDBI Balance Check?
IDBI Bank pre-activates balance enquiry facility for all the account holders who maintain one account with the bank. If user holds multiple accounts with the bank and have registered the same mobile number, then he/she will be required to follow the below-mentioned registration process:
- Send an SMS “REG <Space> Account Number” to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
- The account holder will receive a confirmation message with the registration status of IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry by missed call
If any account holder wants to De-Register from the missed call facility, he/she can do so by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Send an SMS “DEL< Space >Account Number” to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
- The account holder will get a confirmation message regarding de-registration from the missed call banking service.
If an account holder wants to change the registered account number for a missed call banking facility, then he/she will be required to send an SMS “REG< Space >Account Number” to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
What are the other ways of IDBI Bank Balance Check?
1. IDBI Bank Net Banking
IDBI Bank provides net banking services to all its account holders to avail all the banking services without the hassle of visiting the bank branch.
- Account-holders are required to register themselves before using net banking service
- They can do so at the time of opening an account or at a later stage
- With IDBI Net banking service, account holders can enjoy various banking services like IDBI Bank Balance Check, mini statement, fund transfer using IMPS / NEFT / RTGS, make utility bill payments, etc.
Your Credit Score Is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
2. IDBI Mobile Banking
IDBI Bank provides few mobile apps that account holders can use to carry out transactions on-the-go and do IDBI Bank Balance Check. Following are the active IDBI mobile banking apps:
- IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ – IDBI Bank account holders can download and install the IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ application on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like IDBI Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more
- IDBI Bank mPassbook – IDBI Passbook provides mPassbook facility for all the account holders to stay updated of the transactions and account balance available. Account-holders can easily check the IDBI Bank mini statement and detailed statement as well. IDBI Bank mPassbook is also available on both Android and iOS platforms and facilitate in IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry on-the-go
3. UCO SMS Banking
Account-holders can do IDBI Bank Balance Check by SMS banking as well. IDBI Bank provides SMS Banking facility, using which account holders can easily check their account balance at no extra cost (However, service provider charges may apply). Account-holders are required to SMS BAL<space>CUSTOMERID<space>PIN<space>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 9820346920 or 9821043718.
IDBI Bank provides every account holder with a passbook at the time of account opening. Account-holders can update the IDBI Bank passbook by visiting the bank branch and stay updated of all the debit and credit transactions. This is a conventional way of doing IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry but there are still various account holders who prefer this method than net banking, mobile banking and others.
Account-holders can visit their nearest ATM for IDBI Balance Check.
- Account-holders are required to carry a valid IDBI ATM / Debit Card and ATM PIN
- After visiting the ATM, account holders should insert the ATM card and enter the 4 digit PIN to do IDBI Balance Check instantly
- Post this, IDBI account balance will be displayed instantly on the screen
6. IDBI Bank Toll-free Number
Account-holders can also use IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Number to stay updated of the account balance available. Given below are the IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free Numbers:
To check IDBI Bank Account Balance using the toll-free numbers given above, account holders will be required to call 1800-209-4324, 1800-200-1947, 1800-22-1070, select a language and follow the IVR instructions.
A Better Credit Score can get your Loan Approved Quickly Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my IDBI bank balance through a missed call?
To check your bank balance, give a missed call on 1800-843-1122 from your registered mobile number. Your account balance will be sent on message.
Q. How can I check my IDBI account balance by SMS?
Account-holders can easily check their account balance by sending ‘BAL<space>Customer ID<space>PIN<space>A/C No.’ to 9820346920 or 9821043718.
Q. What is IDBI Toll-free balance enquiry number?
IDBI Toll-free numbers for balance enquiry are 1800-209-4324 / 1800-200-1947 / 1800-22-1070.
Q. How to register the mobile number for IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry service?
Account-holders can easily register their mobile number for IDBI Balance Check by sending an SMS “REG <Space> Account Number” to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718.
Q. How can I check my IDBI mini statement?
To check your mini statement, you can either give a missed call on 18008431133 or log in to IDBI Bank Go Mobile+ app or IDBI Bank mPassbook.
Q. What is the limit on the number of enquiries that can be made in a day?
Account-holders can do IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry for a maximum of 4 times a day.