Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry
Balance enquiry is one of the basic transactions that account holders carry out for different reasons. Different account holders can avail the balance enquiry service for the reasons given here:
- To ensure that they have sufficient balance in the account
- To check if they have received the money sent to them by a payer
- To make sure that the cheque they had submitted has been cleared and the money has been credited to their account
- To check if they have account balance to carry out funds transfer transaction
- To see if the balance reflected in their account is close to their expectations. Otherwise, they need to check the account statement to see the transactions.
Different ways to do Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry
Balance enquiry is one of the important banking services that account holders need and Allahabad Bank offers plenty of different options to its customers. They are listed here:
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via SMS Banking
Customers can check their account balance by sending an SMS from their registered mobile phones to 9223150150. The SMS must be in the format “BALAVL <Account Number>”. The bank sends the account balance details via SMS.
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via Missed Call Service
The missed call service by Allahabad bank allows its customers to get their account balance and details about the last 5 transactions by giving a missed call to the Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Number.
- The customers need to dial 09223150150 from their registered mobile number
- The call disconnects after one ring and then the customer receives the details via SMS
*If the customer uses a mobile number that is not registered with the bank to call the Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Number, he receives an SMS stating that the number is not registered.
Your Credit Score and Report is Now Absolutely Free Get Report
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via Net Banking
The customers can register for net banking when they open the account or submit an application later with KYC documents.
- The bank then issues a net banking Id and password to the customer
- When the customer logs into their account for the first time, they change the password and then are free to carry out online banking transactions such as balance enquiry, funds transfer, etc.
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via Mobile Banking
Allahabad Bank has a few active apps right now that customers can use to carry out online transactions and also check their account balance. The Allahabad Bank apps have been briefly discussed here:
- Allahabad Bank mPower: This app offers the customers full access to carry out ATM, net banking, and other transactions easily. Customers can also get their mini account statements, hotlist cards, or check other account-related information using this app.
- AllBank m-Power+: This mobile app from Allahabad Bank allows customers to discover all the Allahabad Bank apps in one place. The customers do not need to search for new apps. It also has a mPassbook that the account holders can view to check their account balance.
- BHIM App: The BHIM app allows Allahabad bank account holders to check their account balance and carry out funds transfer easily. The customers get a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) allotted to them that they can use to securely send and receive money.
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via Passbook Printing
Allahabad Bank account holders that prefer to do banking offline or are not registered for net banking can see their account passbook to check account balance. However, the customers need to update their passbook frequently so that it reflects the current account balance.
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via ATM cum Debit Card
Allahabad Bank customer can use their ATM-cum-debit card at an Allahabad Bank ATM and use their ATM PIN to log in and then choose the “Balance Enquiry” option. They can also go to a non-Allahabad Bank ATM to check their account balance.
Check Balance of Allahabad Bank via UPI
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone
- Login via MPIN or Biometrics
- Select the account you want to check balance of
- Tap on check balance option
- Verify the passcode to proceed
- The balance will appear on the screen upon verifying the passcode
Allahabad Bank Merger with Indian Bank
Allahabad Bank has been amalgamated into Indian Bank w.e.f. 1st April 2020. It is stated by the bank that this merger is aimed to provide Twice as Good banking experience to the customers. Some of the significant benefits to be introduced are-
- Increased branch/ATM network
- Additional customer service resources
- Improved digital offerings
- New offerings in all areas of deposits, loans
- Lending to corporate and MSME on a larger scale
As far as the current customers, including depositors of Allahabad Bank, are concerned, they will be treated as customers of Indian Bank. Also, there are no changes made for these customers in terms of processing of financial transactions.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my Allahabad Bank balance by SMS?
To check your Allahabad Bank balance, type ‘BALAVL<A/c No.>’ and send it to 9223150150 from your registered mobile number.
Q. How can I check my Allahabad Bank balance by the missed call?
You can give a missed call on 09223150150 from your registered mobile number to get Allahabad Bank balance details. Using the missed call service, a customer can view details of up to last 5 transactions.
Q. How can I check my Allahabad Bank balance without mobile number?
To check your bank balance without mobile number, you can either use Allahabad Net Banking portal or Mobile Banking. Log in using your Customer ID and Password, click on ‘Account Details’ and view ‘Balance’.
Q. How can I check my bank balance without Internet?
If you want to check your account balance without the internet, you can use Allahabad Bank’s miss call service or SMS service. Give a missed call to 09223150150 from your registered mobile number or type ‘BALAVL<A/c no.>’ and send it to the same number.
Q. How to Register for the Allahabad Bank Missed Call service?
The bank customers that dial the Allahabad Bank balance enquiry number, receive the SMS from the bank stating that their mobile number is not registered for this service. To register for the Allahabad Bank missed call service, the bank account holders only need to register their mobile number with the bank by visiting the bank and submitting a duly-filled form along with the necessary documents. There are no further procedures to be followed to avail of this service.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now