It’s a bespoke saving account solution keeping in mind the students and their financial requirements.
Features & Benefits
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Free of cost ATM cum Debit card for first year
- Multiple accesses to operate account. Customer can transact through either bank branch or e- banking. This also includes deposit of any sort drawn by Central /State Government agencies and departments.
- Unlimited deposit allowed in a month.
- Priority clearance of outstation cheque drawn by Central /State Government agencies and departments.
- Free of cost 25 leaves payable at par cheque book.
- Free of cost Demand Draft/ Pay order towards all types of educational fee/ examination fee.
- Nomination facility available.
- Post attainment of 25 years or completion of study, whichever is earlier, the account shall be converted to a normal saving account.
- No charges for inoperative account or activation thereafter.
Students enrolled in different schools or educational institute under the age group of 10 years to 25 years or up to completion of education whichever is earlier
Additional KYC requirement.
Apart from Normal KYC documents students have to submit the copy of photo identity card issued from the School/College/Institution or copy of call letter for admission for newly admitted students.