How to get SBI Mini Statement
After registering your mobile number with the bank, the following options can be used to get the SBI mini statement:
- Missed Call: You can check your mini statement instantly using SBI Quick Missed Call service. Give a missed call on 09223866666 from the registered mobile number and post that, you will receive an SMS with your mini statement. This is one of the easiest ways to check the mini statement as it is accessible even without the internet.
- SMS Banking: You can send an SMS by typing ‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. After that, you will receive an SMS instantly with details of your last 5 transactions.
- Mobile Banking: SBI has channelised its mobile application, YONO SBI Lite, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. You will be required to log-in using your Username and Password. Post that, you can go to account details and check your transactions. To avail of this service, the customer must have a smartphone and internet connection.
- SBI Net Banking: Apart from SBI Quick banking and mobile banking, account-holders can log-in to SBI Net Banking Portal using their User ID and password. After logging in, one can navigate the ‘Account Details’ section and view all transactions in detail. You can efficiently manage multiple accounts, access account statements, transaction history, etc. with the SBI Net Banking portal. To avail of this service, the customer must have a good internet connection.
- SBI ATM: This is one of the most preferred ways of getting account mini statements. You can visit your nearest SBI or any other bank ATM and select the ‘Mini Statement’ option on the screen, enter your 4-digit PIN and view statement.
How to Register Mobile Number for SBI Mini Statement?
SBI Mini Statement service is available only on the registered phone number. So, it becomes essential to register mobile number to avail SBI mini statement and activate SMS banking as well. Usually, the number is registered at the time of opening of the account. However, if the same was not done, the account holder can register the mobile number through the procedure mentioned below.
To register the mobile number for mini statement services using SBI Quick – a free service from SBI that provides missed call banking and SMS banking services, the account holder must note down the account number and simply send an SMS to the bank. The format of the SMS is as given below:
The account holder needs to send the above-given SMS to 09223488888. After sending the SMS, the mobile number will be registered with SBI.
To register for SBI mobile banking services, the account holder will be required to send the following SMS code:
A Good Credit Score ensures you manage Your Finances Well Check Now
SBI Mini Statement Number
To get SBI Mini Statement, give a missed call to –
To avail SBI Mini Statement, account holders can give a missed call to SBI Mini Statement number 09223866666. The account holder can give a missed call by the registered mobile number to avail SBI Mini Statement in no time.
Users can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the SBI Mini Statement using Missed Call Service –
1. Give a missed call to SBI Mini Statement number 09223866666 to know about the last 5 transactions.
2. The call will disconnect after two rings.
3. The user will get an SMS with the SBI Mini Statement i.e. recent 5 transactions initiated from the account.
Steps to get SBI Mini Statement using SMS Banking
An account holder can also get SBI mini account statement with the help of SMS. To get the SBI Mini Statement by SMS, the account holder should send an SMS – ‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666. The SBI Mini Statement with details of the last five transactions will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Step 1: For SBI Mini Statement by SMS banking service, SMS ‘MSTMT’
Step 2: Send the message to 09223866666
Step 3: Check the State Bank of India Mini Statement containing information of last 5 transactions
Note: In case, an account holder has multiple accounts maintained with SBI, he/she can register for SBI Quick for only one of the accounts at any point of time. If the account holder wants to change the registered account number for SBI Quick facility, he/she can de-register SBI Quick from the first account and register for SBI Quick with the other one.
Now Build your Credit Score with Lifetime FREE Step Up Credit Card
Steps to get SBI Mini Statement by Mobile Banking
Following are the steps to get SBI Mini Statement using mobile banking services:
Step 1: Download ‘SBI Anywhere Personal’ – SBI Mobile Banking app from the google play store or apple app store
Step 2: Login to SBI Anywhere app using the login credentials
Step 3: On SBI Mobile Banking app home page, select “My Accounts” option
Step 4: On the next menu, select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
Step 5: Check SBI Mini Statement which includes 10 recent transactions in the account
Advantages of SBI Mini Statement Service
With automated and integrated services such as the ones offered by SBI Quick, customers can enjoy several benefits such as the SBI mini statement service. This offers the following benefits –
- Customers need not log into their SBI online banking accounts to access information about their bank account statement.
- It is a faster and simpler way to access an SBI mini account statement with details of the last five transactions in the bank account (recent 10 transactions in case of mobile banking).
- The process does not necessarily require one to have a laptop, computer, or even a smartphone. A simple phone with SMS facility is enough to access these details.
- The need to visit the bank, stand in queues, get the passbook updated for such simple details are mitigated now. The process saves time and effort. All one needs to do is send an SMS and the details will be sent on the phone.
- It is a seamless, stress-free, simple to understand and hassle-free process, which even people from rural and backward regions of the country can understand and use.
If the bank is an SBI associated bank, an account holder may be eligible for the missed call banking service as well. Some former SBI associated banks have also been extended this service by SBI. Account-holders can check with their bank on this or simply send the SMS and check for themselves.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my SBI mini statement?
You can check your SBI mini statement in different ways. You can give a missed call to 09223866666 or send ‘MSTMT’ on the same number, download and use SBI mobile application or log-in to SBI net banking portal. Mini statements can also be viewed from SBI or any other bank’s ATM.
Q. How can I view SBI mini-statement without internet?
If you do not have an internet connection, you can either give a missed call on 09223866666 or send ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 5 transactions.
Q. How can I check my last 5 transactions in SBI?
To check the details of your last 5 debit/credit transactions in SBI, you can easily send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666 or give a missed call on the same number. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use SBI mobile app to view the mini statement. Besides that, you can also log-in to SBI Net Banking Portal using your customer ID and check your transactions. Bank ATMs also allow users to check mini statements instantly.
Q. How can I register for SBI mobile banking service?
To register yourself with SBI Quick services which include missed call service, SMS service, send REG<space>Account Number to 09223488888. And, to register for SBI mobile banking services, send <MBSREG> to 9223440000. You can also visit the bank and submit the required documents for registration.