- MoneyBack Reward ProgrammeRewards points earned on purchases made using the HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card can be easily redeemed for gifts and air miles
- 2 reward points accrued for every Rs. 150 spent
- 2X reward points on online spends
- 100 reward points are equal to Rs. 20 as cashback
- Reward points earned on the HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card are valid for a period of 2 years from the date they were earned
- Fuel Surcharge WaiverFuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions above Rs. 400. The upper limit for fuel surcharge waiver is set at Rs. 250 (plus applicable service tax) for every billing cycle.
- Transaction SecurityHDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card has the EMV chip technology that is a global standard for credit cards. It can be used at both chip-enabled POS machines as well as regular non-chip POS card swipe machines.
- Zero Liability on Loss of Credit Card
- HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card members must immediately report the loss of card to the bank. They can do this with ease by calling on the 24-hour helpline. This absolves them from any liability if any fraudulent transactions are made using the credit card after reporting its loss.