In a step to make the banking experience easier for its customers while ensuring lightning-fast banking, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has launched array of mobile banking applications.
With the help of OBC mobile banking apps, customers can access various banking features through their smartphones and tablets, like OBC balance check, transferring funds via NEFT and IMPS, and various other features.
What are the services offered by OBC Mobile Banking Applications?
|Services offered by OBC Mobile Banking Apps|
|Bill Pay||Register for e-statement||Avail Overdraft|
|Locate branches and ATMs||Mini statement||Account summary|
|Fund transfer within bank, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS||Invest in social security schemes: PMJBY and PMSBY||Transaction details|
|M-passbook||Bharat QR for payments||Invest in Mutual funds|
|Integrated UPI||Debit card services||Ticket booking|
|Cheque related services||Open FD or RD||Check locker facility|
What are different types of OBC Mobile Banking Apps?
|OBC Mobile Banking Apps||Features|
|BHIM Oriental Pay|
|BHIM Aadhaar OBC|
It is the official mobile banking app of OBC, and the customers can avail various features like OBC balance enquiry, mini statement, online fund transfers, opening fixed deposits, Mobile/DTH recharge and bill payments.
|Account summary||View account balance, all details of transactions done and avail mini-statement and also m-passbook of the account|
|Fund transfer||Transfer money within the same bank (mobile to mobile and mobile to account) through NEFT, RTGS and instant transfer through IMPS|
|Cheque-related services||View status of the cheque and also request for a new cheque book|
|Investment options||Get information about mutual funds and invest in them and also in social security schemes like PMJBY and PMSBY|
|Debit card services||Hotlist debit card, reset ATM PIN, enable and disable international use, enable and disable cards at POS|
|Misc. services||Book tickets online and open fixed deposits and recurring deposits, locate bank branches and ATMs nearby|
Oriental Saathi is an informational app of Oriental Bank of Commerce that helps in locating OBC branches and ATM’s with the help of GPS system.
|Location services||Locate a branch and ATM nearby based on the GPS location|
|Loan services||Apply for a loan, check the status of the loan application and also check EMI with EMI calculator|
|Interest rates||Information on interest rates and fees of various products and services|
|Products and services||Complete information on OBC bank’s catalog of products and services|
|Complaints||Register all the complaints from the application|
BHIM Oriental Pay
BHIM Oriental Pay is an easy to use UPI app which one can link with his/her account to receive and initiate payments.
|BHIM Oriental Pay||Features|
|Bank accounts||Add multiple bank accounts in one place|
|Transaction history||View transaction history of all linked bank accounts on the application|
|Payment services||Initiate push and pull fund transfer requests using UPI or the bank account with the IFSC code|
BHIM Aadhaar OBC
BHIM Aadhaar Pay is Aadhaar based payment interface which allows real time payment to Merchant using Aadhaar number of customer.
|BHIM Aadhaar OBC||Features|
OBC Rewardz is Oriental Bank of Commerce’s loyalty program that provides loyalty points every time a transaction is made with OBC Debit Card.
|Redeem accumulated OBC Points on the Oriental Bank Rewardz app for a range of rewards including mobile/DTH recharge, merchandise, and movie tickets|
How to Register for OBC Mobile Banking App?
To start using OBC-mPAY, a customer would need to register for the same. One can register by visiting a branch nearby or through an ATM. One can also do OBC mobile banking registration online through the internet banking portal provided by the bank. There is no need to submit any pre-request to use the Oriental Bank of Commerce mobile banking.
Mobile Banking Registration through ATM
- Visit the nearest OBC ATM
- Swipe the debit card and click ‘Other Services’
- Select ‘Mobile Banking’
- Select ‘mPAY registration’
- Enter the registered mobile phone number associated with the bank account
- Re-enter to confirm the mobile phone number
- Enter the card PIN and click on ‘Submit’
- One will receive an SMS on his/her mobile phone for the MPIN
- Download the OBC-mPAY from the respective Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Enter the User ID and start using the application
Mobile Banking Registration through Internet Banking
To do OBC mobile banking online registration, below are the steps:
- Visit OBC netbanking portal
- Click on ‘e-services’ from the main menu
- Click on ‘Mobile Banking Services’ on the redirected page
- Select the bank account, and mobile number and the customer ID will be displayed on the screen
- On the redirected page, enter the transaction password and OTP which will be delivered to the mobile number
- After registration, one will receive an SMS on successful registration with the MPIN
- Download the app from Google or IOS app store and start using the application with the customer ID
Registration through OBC mPAY application
- Download the OBC-mPAY app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Enter registration details
- Enter the card details to verify after which a customer will receive MPIN
- After successful registration, one will be prompted to change the app password and MPIN. After the change one can start using the application
How to use OBC-mPAY Mobile Banking App?
To use OBC-mPAY app, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the OBC-mPAY app on the mobile phone
- Enter the customer ID and password to login to the application
- One will be redirected to the dashboard from where one can carry out transactions
- Check the account balance from the ‘Accounts’ option
- To transfer money within the bank or through NEFT, RTGS or IMPS, use ‘Fund Transfer’ option
- Click on ‘Passbook’ option to check the transaction details
- To pay bills click on ‘Bill Payments’
- To book the tickets, click on ‘Book Tickets’
- For debit card services, click on ‘Card Services’
What are the features of OBC Bank Mobile Banking?
Oriental Bank of Commerce has incorporated many features in their application. One can get multiple things done, all at one place. Some of the major features of the app are:
- Accounts: Check all the account details in one click. One can access his/her account balance as well as get a detailed statement of their account of up to 90 days
- Transfer funds: One can transfer money within the bank or to another bank through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS. UPI services are also available
- Mutual funds: One can check the status of the current mutual fund investments. It is a helpful feature to plan the future investments
- Card services: Get all card services at one click. Hotlist the debit card or check the card’s status. Reset the card PIN too with one click
- Pay bills and book tickets: One can pay off all the utility bills, like gas, electricity and even mobile phone bill on the app. One can also recharge his/her mobile phone. There is also a feature to book tickets on the app
What are the Advantages of OBC Bank Mobile Banking?
Use the OBC mobile banking app and avail many advantages. Get all the advantages one can get at a bank branch right on the phone and more.
- Check activity on the bank account at the touch of an app. One can download the bank statement too
- If the card gets lost or one needs to reset his/her card PIN, one can do so from the phone. With OBC bank mobile banking account holder can avail all services right on the phone
- OBC-mPAY allows one to invest in different social security schemes like PMJBY. The application also lets one check the status of his/her mutual funds
- Pay off all the utility bills and mobile phone bills at one place. One can also book movie tickets and train tickets directly on the phone. It will save the time and effort of having multiple applications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to register for OBC mobile banking through a bank branch?
A. Visit the nearest bank branch and fill a form to enable mobile banking services. Once the request is accepted, account holder will get an SMS with the MPIN that can be used to login into the app.
Q. How long will the registration process take?
A. If the Oriental Bank of Commerce mobile banking registration is done through ATM, internet banking, and self-registration on the application, it is instant. If registration is done at the bank branch, time taken will depend on the bank branch.
Q. How to reset the MPIN?
A. One can easily reset the MPIN using the application. All one needs to do is to click on the reset MPIN option in the application.
Q. Is OBC mobile banking app safe?
A. Yes. OBC mobile banking uses state-of-the-art technology to keep all the information safe.
Q. Are there any charges to use OBC mobile banking?
A. No. There are no charges levied to use mobile banking of OBC Bank.