Started in the year 1916 in Karur, Karur Vysya Bank is one of the leading banks in India. It was started by two visionary sons of Karur, Shri M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar, and Shri. Athi Krishna Chettiar. This bank has a branch network of 790, an ATM network of 1798 as on 31st March, 2018. Karur Vysya Bank has an array of services offered to its customers which includes- Fund transfer, mini statement, KVB Balance Check, loans, credit cards other related services. It is one of the prominent market leaders in the banking industry.
Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number
For customers who want to check Karur Vysya Bank account balance, give a missed call to –
To check Karur Vysya Bank account balance, customers need to give a missed call on Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number 09266292666. Missed call service can only be availed through registered mobile number updated with the bank.
How to register for Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call?
Karur Vysya Bank offers Missed call alert service only for the customers who have registered mobile number with the bank. Customers can directly call to receive KVB account balance check through SMS alerts. Also, customers who haven’t updated their mobile number with the bank can visit the nearest Karur Vysya Bank branch and get updated for the same.
What are the other ways of KVB Balance Enquiry?
Some of the ways of KVB Balance Enquiry are mentioned below:
1. Internet Banking: To simplify financial transactions, Karur Vysya Bank offers net banking option for the customers while opening of the bank accounts. Customers are provided with the login details to initiate the transaction and avail services such as KVB balance check, fund transfer, service request, utility bill payment and other related service.
- KVB e-Statement: Internet banking also provides e-statement service to its customers. This service can be availed through internet banking. Customers will be able to have a detailed brief of transactions and available account balance.
2. Mobile Banking: To make financial transactions more user-friendly, Karur Vysya Bank has also facilitated mobile banking facility for its customers. There are some of the apps offered by the bank as mentioned below:
- KVB DLite: This app launched by Karur Vysya Bank comes with unique features. Customers can download and install the app from their Android or iOS devices. Features include- KVB account balance check, fund transfer, online account opening, mini statement, bill payments and others.
- KVB e-Book: KVB e-Book facilitates customers to check their account balance, deposit details, loan details and utilities. This app can be downloaded on Android or iOS devices.
- BHIM KVB Upay: Through this app, one can easily check account balance without remembering account number. Customers can easily download and install this app on Android or iOS devices.
3. Passbook: Account holders of Karur Vysya Bank are provided with passbook while opening bank account. Through this physical document, customers can easily check their detailed summary of transactions as well KVB balance enquiry.
4. KVB ATM: With 1798 ATM network, customers of KVB can instantly check their account balance visiting nearest KVB ATM. Customers need to have a valid KVB ATM card and valid four-digit PIN to avail the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is KVB Balance Enquiry Number?
Customers can check their account balance giving a missed call from their registered mobile number at 09266292666.
How to check KVB Balance Enquiry through KVB ATM?
Customers can visit their nearest KVB ATM having a valid debit card and fur-digit PIN. Insert the card, choose account option, select balance enquiry, enter four-digit debit card PIN. Current available balance will be displayed on the screen. Customers can also opt for printed receipt for the same.
Is internet banking safe for KVB Balance Enquiry?
Yes. KVB customers can easily check their available account balance through internet banking. Internet banking offered by Karur Vysya Bank is 100% safe and secure.