Internet banking is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution’s website. Karnataka Bank Internet Banking is available for all the account holders who have registered for the same at the bank. Let us find out more about Karnataka Bank net banking registration.
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Karnataka Bank has embraced the latest tech advancements to provide advanced banking facilities and services. The different banking facilities and services can be easily accessed by customers at their fingertips. One can activate Karnataka Bank internet banking facilities for his/her account online. Customers need not to visit the branch; instead, it can be done online from anywhere.
Steps for Karnataka Bank Net Banking Registration Online
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank https://karnatakabank.com. Then, one has to click on the Internet Banking tab on the upper section of the page and select Personal NetBanking.
- Click on New Online registration link. Two options will appear – First Time Users Registered at Branch and First Time User – Register. The customer has to select the “First Time User – Register”.
- The customer will be directed to the Self-Registration Page. In the new page, one needs to fill the provided boxes appropriately with the credentials as given at the bank while opening the account.
The customer has to enter the account number and mobile number in the provided boxes and at last enter the verification code in the box. Then click on Continue button.
- Now enter the Debit Card Details. One has to fill the provided boxes without any error. The details for Card Holders Name, Card Number and Expiry Date have to be entered as printed on the card. Then, click on the Continue button.
- The customer will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. The OTP has to be entered in the provided box for Access Code and then click continue. The screen will display a message about the successful submission of the request to the bank to activate internet banking. The activation takes around 48 hours. The customer must note down the Request ID for future use.
- Now, one has to return to the home page and click on Generate Password-Self Registration link.
- The customer will be directed to a new page where one needs to enter the Request ID and Account ID. After filling the boxes, the customer should click on the Search button.
- The customer needs to enter the Debit Card Details once again and click on Continue.
- The customer will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on Continue.
- The details and the account status of the customer will appear on the screen. The customer needs to verify all the details and then click on the Continue button to proceed.
- The customer will be directed to the User Access Credentials page. Then, the customer has to set the internet Login Password and Transaction Password and click on the Continue button.
- The customer will get the confirmation message ‘the password is set successfully’ and User ID will be displayed on the screen. Now, the customer can use the set User ID and Password to log in to their internet banking account.
The customers should provide the credentials without any error. One should keep the registered mobile number, Debit Card and Passbook near them as the credentials are to be entered from these sources. Once everything is done, you can avail internet banking facilities provided by Karnataka Bank.
How to Reset Karnataka Bank Net Banking Password?
In case you have forgotten your Karnataka Bank Net Banking password or want to change it, follow the given steps-
- Go to the Karnataka Bank official internet banking website
- Click on ‘Internet Banking’ at the top right
- Select Personal or Corporate Banking
- Now, enter your user ID and click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ button
- Select the mode to set password- online or offline and click ‘Next’
- If you choose online mode, you need to enter your user ID and click ‘continue’. Then, authenticate using OTP sent to your registered mobile number and reset password
- If you choose the offline mode, you need to enter all the required information like user ID, request type, password type, date of birth, email address, etc. Download the form and submit at the branch office
Prerequisites for Self Reset of Password
- Internet Banking User ID, Registered Mobile Number, ATM Card number & ATM PIN
- Account Number should be linked to above ATM Card
- DOB or PAN should be present for the above account at a branch
- Your mobile number should present for the above account at a branch
- Your e-mail id should present for the above account at a branch
- Update the above details at the branch, if not present in your record
Services available at Karnataka Bank Net Banking
Here are some of the services which can be availed by users of Karnataka Bank Net Banking-
|View account details||Manage Term Deposits||Manage credit, debit and other cards||Open a Savings Account||View all transactions|
|Apply for loans||Manage Demat account and trading||Get Insurance||Start and Manage Investments||Remittances|
|E-Filing ITR||Pay taxes||Make bill payments||Online shopping||Make donations|
Different Types of Transactions Available on Karnataka Bank Net Banking
- Utility Bill Payments via Banking Accounts
- Account to Account Transfer (Self)
- Account to Account Transfer (Others) but within the Bank
- Account to Account Transfer with other Banks via RTGS
- Payment to merchants
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I don’t have a Karnataka Bank account to avail internet banking services. What do I do?
If you don’t have an operative account at Karnataka Bank, you can-
- Open a bank account at your nearest Karnataka Bank branch, fill the application form for internet banking and submit the same at the branch
- Visit the branch and ask for the transfer of your current bank account (in any bank) to Karnataka Bank
Q. How can a non-resident Indian register for Karnataka Bank internet banking?
You have to download the Karnataka Bank internet banking application form, fill it and submit your request with a copy of your passport at the home branch.
Q. Can I change the couriered internet banking user ID and password?
You cannot change the issued user ID. However, it is mandatory for all the users to change the issued password after logging in for the first time. You can change the password any time but not the user ID.
Q. Why am I unable to log-in to Karnataka Bank internet banking with the issued user ID and password?
Your User ID is not case sensitive whereas, passwords are case sensitive. Try logging in again. If it is still not working, it is possible that-
- Your internet banking is not yet activated
- Your internet connection is weak
- You can contact the customer service and get your queries answered.