HDFC Bank provides a variety of transaction services to an HDFC netbanking new user. The bank provides this facility to its customers to serve its multiple online financial services. The bank offers new users with a facility to conduct 200 plus transactions with comfort and ease.
Users have the facility to check account balance, download their account statement up to a period of five years, pay bills, recharge mobile and DTH connections, and can perform many other transactions on a safe and secure online platform.
The HDFC netbanking new user has the facility to choose his/her own User ID to login and access new features in netbanking that saves the user’s time from remembering numbers of the pins or the passwords. The user can personalise his/her login.
The users can keep using their customer ID to log in to Netbanking and Mobile Banking too.
Why Choose HDFC Netbanking
One question that keeps hitting a user’s mind is why he/she should opt for HDFC Netbanking. The answer is quite simple:
- The user can simply manage his/her account comfortably using an internet connection.
- It saves user’s time, provides every minute detail of his/her account.
- HDFC Netbanking is in-sync with the security standards that the technology industry follows.
- The bank has provided the users with Secure Access that is an extra layer of security solutions. This Secure Access works under three steps. These three steps improve user’s online security and enable the user to perform fund transactions securely.
Points to Remember for an HDFC Netbanking New User
Every user, who intends to use netbanking, must know a few points to take benefit of the technology:
- Login Security
The login security system grants access to the user’s netbanking account after confirming the Customer ID and IPIN (here IPIN stands for internet banking password). The user is provided with a high level of privacy. Nobody can be granted an access without a valid IPIN and that must correspond to the Customer ID.
- IPIN Security
- The system itself generates the IPIN and prints it directly on tamper proof media. It cannot be accessed by anyone except the customer.
- The system asks the customer to change IPIN to make the customer sure that IPIN is not tampered or compromised.
- Encryption technology is used by the bank to store IPIN. Even the system administrator cannot access it.
- The customer can generate IPIN online with the use of Debit Card and One Time Password authentication. This OTP is sent to the customer on the registered mobile number.
- Session Security
The bank security system grants access to the customer through a webpage that is secured. This session between the customer’s device and the webpage is encrypted and the encryption used is of 128-bit. This makes the session between the two more secure and nobody can intercept it. If the session of the customer is too lengthy without any activity on the page, HDFC Bank system times out the customer’s login session.