Citibank is one of the prominent market leaders in banking industry in India. Headquartered in Mumbai, this bank is a subsidiary of Citigroup and is largely engaged in products such as- Credit Cards, Loans, Insurance, Mutual Funds and others. Apart from this, Citibank also provides benefits of its customers such as- ATM, Credit Card, 24-hrs phone banking, Citibank Balance Check and lots more.
Citibank Balance Check Number
To check Citibank account balance, account holders can call at-
Customers can check their Citibank account balance by calling customer care on 1860-210-2484 from your registered mobile number. The customer care representative will receive the call and after post verification issue related to Citibank balance enquiry can be resolved. This process might take some time but is safe and secure.
What are the other ways of Citibank Balance Check?
1. Internet Banking: Citibank is one of the top emerging banks in India. Internet banking offered by Citibank comes with various benefits and features. Customers are offered credentials at the time of opening bank account. Users can login after successful registration and can easily enquire about the available account balance.
- E-statement: Through e-statement under internet banking, customers will be able to have a view at detailed summary of transactions as well as available account balance. E-statement is generally generated monthly (Sometime on yearly basis) as per the need of the customer. Also, E-statement is sent to the customer on their valid e-mail id.
2. Mobile Banking: Citibank provides its customers mobile banking facility to transact banking and non-banking activities. Citibank offers user friendly app for its customers which safe and secure and is available 24×7. It is a one-stop solution for your all banking needs.
- Citibank IN: This app turns out to be very user friendly for the customers. Through this app customers can manage Citibank accounts and Credit Card through phone. Customers can check their account balance, credit limits, fund transfer and others through this app. This app can be downloaded and installed from Android and iOS devices.
3. SMS Banking: SMS banking service facilitated by Citibank comes with various benefits for the customers. This facility can be initiated by the customers from their registered mobile number. For Citibank Account balance check account holders need to SMS, BAL<space> Last four digits of debit card and send it to 52484 or 9880752484.
4. Passbook: Though passbook is also a way to enquire about the account balance, customers need to submit the request form to the bank asking for a physical document i.e. Passbook. Through passbook, customers will be able to find the transaction history as well as the account balance.
5. Citibank ATM: Customers can easily visit the nearest Citibank ATM branch and can check account summary. For this, account holders must carry valid ATM/Debit card and four-digit ATM PIN. Customers need to visit the ATM, insert the card, select “Account Summary” and enter four-digit PIN. After this, available account balance is displayed on the screen instantly.
How to register for Citibank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking?
For getting registered with the Citibank to avail SMS banking facility, customers need to visit the nearest Citibank bank branch and get mobile number updated. This requires submission of the request form duly filled and signed by the customer to receive SMS alerts. Through SMS banking, customers can know account balance, nearest ATM location, cheque book request and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check Citibank account balance by missed call?
There is no such option available for the customers wherein they call avail missed call service. Although, customers can call the customer care representative on 1860-210-2484 and after post verification, customer can ask for available account balance.
Is internet banking safe for checking Citibank account balance?
Yes. Internet banking facilitated by Citibank is absolutely safe and secure.
Is account balance statement available on e-mail?
Yes. Citibank provides an option to opt for balance statement on e-mail. This is password protected, fast, convenient and eco-friendly.