Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number
Customers can call on Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Numbers which are given below.
Customers can make Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry by calling on Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry number 1800-102-2636/1800-233-4526.
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made by following these steps:
- Call on Bank of Maharashtra balance check number 1800-102-2636/1800-233-4526 through the registered mobile number
- Select language
- Select the appropriate option as per IVR instructions and continue
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check via SMS
BOM allows its customers to check their account balance and other information by sending an SMS. Type the SMS in the format given below and send it to 9223181818.
Given below are SMS formats for some of the services available at the Bank of Maharashtra-
|Balance Enquiry||BALAVL||BALAVL<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN||LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Cheque Status||CHQSTS||CHQSTS<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Change MPIN||CHGPIN||CHGPIN<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Aadhaar Seeding||SEED||SEED<Account no.><MPIN>|
How to Apply for BOM SMS Banking?
- Visit your bank branch and fill the form for SMS banking
- Specify your mobile number in the application
- An MPIN will be sent at your postal address
- Get the MPIN activated by calling on the Bank of Maharashtra Toll-Free Number and start using SMS Banking
How to Register for Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check?
To use the toll free Bank of Maharashtra balance check number customers must register their phone number with the bank. This can be done by:
- Registering the phone number at the time of opening the account.
- Visiting Bank of Maharashtra’s branch.
- Contacting customer care cell at Bank of Maharashtra.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
What are the other ways to do Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check?
There are different ways through which customers can make Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry, these are:
Check Balance of Bank of Maharashtra via Net Banking
Customers can use the net banking service to make Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry. The service can be applied for when a customer opens a bank account with the bank or later on. To use the service follow these steps:
- Go to Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking login page.
- Enter login details and click on login.
- Go to Account Summary Section to complete the Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry.
Besides this customers can also know about Bank of Maharashtra mini statement, cheque status inquiry, issue of demand draft, etc.
Check Balance of Bank of Maharashtra via Mobile Banking
Customers can use the mobile banking applications brought out by Bank of Maharashtra. Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made through the mobile app. To do this follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download MahaSecure or Maha Mobile app from Google Play or App Store.
- Login to the bank account.
- Go to the Account Summary page in the mobile app.
The app can also be used for bill payments, fund transfers, and other services.
Check Balance of Bank of Maharashtra via Passbook
The passbook that customers receive on opening an account with Bank of Maharashtra can be used for Bank of Maharashtra balance check. To do this customer can head to the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch or Passbook machine and update their passbook.
Check Balance of Bank of Maharashtra via ATM
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made through an ATM as well. To do this follow the steps mentioned below:
- Insert ATM card in the ATM machine then select the option Balance Enquiry
- Verify by providing the PIN on being prompted
- Finally, the account balance will be displayed on the screen
Check Balance via UPI for Bank of Maharashtra
- Open any UPI app on your smartphone
- Enter the code set by you
- Choose the account you want to know the balance of
- Click on check balance
- Enter the created UPI PIN
- Once you enter the UPI PIN, the balance will reflect on the screen
Also Read: UPI – Unified Payment Interface
Bank of Maharashtra WhatsApp Banking
Customers of Bank of Maharashtra can use WhatsApp banking services to get their queries resolved. Just send ‘Hi’ on 70660 36640 from your registered mobile number to avail WhatsApp banking services. Non-customers can also use this service to open an account with the bank and locate nearby bank’s branch and ATM.
Services Offered by Bank of Maharashtra WhatsApp Banking
- Get your account balance
- Know your customer ID
- Request for chequebook
- Avail mini statement
- Know the status of chequebook
- Locate nearby bank’s branch or ATM
- Contact the bank
What is the best method for Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry online?
To view my account balance online in Bank of Maharashtra, I use its WhatsApp banking service. The facility is instant and convenient to use on-the-go. In fact, I use this service to locate the nearest branch of the bank or ATM. I am happy to use this service because it’s hassle-free.
What is the best method for Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry offline?
To enquire my balance offline in Bank of Maharashtra, I use SMS service. I just send an SMS from my registered mobile number and receive my account balance instantly. The service is quite quick and convenient.
-Rashmi Verma, Bank of Maharashtra customer for past 2 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my last 3 transactions in Bank of Maharashtra by SMS?
Type LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN> and send it to 9223181818 from your registered mobile number. Your last 3 transactions details will be sent to your mobile number.
Q. How can I get Bank of Maharashtra account statement online?
To check your account statement, download Maha Mobile app or MahaSecure app on your android or iOS device. Log in with your user ID and MPIN, go to ‘Account Statements’, select the period and click on ‘Detailed Statement’.
Q. How to check account balance in Bank of Maharashtra?
Account-holders can give a missed call to 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636 to check their Bank of Maharashtra account balance in no time. Also, account holders can do quick balance enquiry by SMS Banking, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Passbook Printing and ATM amongst others.
Q. How can I check my Bank of Maharashtra mini statement?
To check your mini statement, you can send ‘LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN>’ to 9223181818 or give a missed call on 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636. You can also view your statement using Maha Net Banking or Maha Mobile Banking app.
Q. How can I check my Bank of Maharashtra balance by missed call?
Give a missed call on 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636 using the registered mobile number and your BOM account balance will be sent via message.