Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. There are many services provided by the bank to customers like Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check, mini statement, email alert, customer support, etc. Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check can be done through various means which are listed below.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number
Customers can call on Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Numbers which is given below.
Customers can make Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry by calling on Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry number 1800-102-2636.
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made by following these steps:
- Call on Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry number 1800-102-2636 through the registered mobile number.
- Select language.
- Select the appropriate option as per IVR instructions and continue.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check via SMS
BOM allows its customers to check their account balance and other information by sending an SMS. Type the SMS in the format given below and send it to 9223181818.
Given below are SMS formats for some of the services available at the Bank of Maharashtra-
|Balance Enquiry||BALAVL||BALAVL<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN||LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Cheque Status||CHQSTS||CHQSTS<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Change MPIN||CHGPIN||CHGPIN<Account no.><MPIN>|
|Aadhaar Seeding||SEED||SEED<Account no.><MPIN>|
How to apply for BOM SMS Banking?
- Visit your bank branch and fill the form for SMS banking
- Specify your mobile number in the application
- An MPIN will be sent at your postal address
- Get the MPIN activated by calling on the Toll-Free Number and start using SMS Banking
How to Register for Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check?
To use the toll free Bank of Maharashtra balance check number to make Bank of Maharashtra Balance check customers must register their phone number with the bank. This can be done by:
- Registering the phone number at the time of opening the account.
- Visiting Bank of Maharashtra’s branch.
- Contacting customer care cell at Bank of Maharashtra.
What are the other ways to do Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check?
There are different ways through which customers can make Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry, these are:
1. Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
Customers can use the net banking service to make Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry. The service can be applied for when a customer opens a bank account with the bank or later on. To use the service follow these steps:
- Go to Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking login page.
- Enter login details and click on login.
- Go to Account Summary Section to complete the Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry.
Besides this customers can also know about Bank of Maharashtra mini statement, cheque status inquiry, issue of demand draft, etc.
Your Credit Score is Now Absolutely Free Get Report
2. Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking
Customers can use the mobile banking applications brought out by Bank of Maharashtra. Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made through the mobile app. To do this follow the below-laid steps:
- Download MahaSecure or Maha Mobile app from Google Play or App Store.
- Login to the bank account.
- Go to the Account Summary page in the mobile app.
The app can also be used for bill payments, fund transfers, and other services.
The passbooks that customers receive on opening an account with Bank of Maharashtra can be used to make Bank of Maharashtra balance check. To do this customer can head to the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch or Passbook machine and update their passbook.
Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry can be made through an ATM as well. To do this follow the steps laid below:
- Insert ATM card in the ATM machine then select the option Balance Enquiry.
- Verify by providing the PIN on being prompted.
- Finally, the account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Ckecking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my last 3 transactions in Bank of Maharashtra by SMS?
Type LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN> and send it to 9223181818 from your registered mobile number. Your last 3 transactions details will be sent to your mobile number.
Q. How can I get Bank of Maharashtra account statement online?
To check your account statement, download Maha Mobile app or MahaSecure app on your android or iOS device. Log in with your user ID and MPIN, go to ‘Account Statements’, select the period and click on ‘Detailed Statement’.
Q. How to check account balance in Bank of Maharashtra?
Account-holders can give a missed call to 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636 to check their Bank of Maharashtra account balance in no time. Also, account holders can do quick balance enquiry by SMS Banking, toll-free number, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Passbook Printing and ATM amongst others.
Q. How can I check my mini statement in Bank of Maharashtra?
To check your mini statement, you can send ‘LATRAN<Account no.><MPIN>’ to 9223181818 or give a missed call on 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636. You can also view your statement using Maha Net Banking or Maha Mobile Banking app.
Q. How can I check my Bank of Maharashtra balance by miss call?
Give a missed call on 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636 using the registered mobile number and your BOM account balance will be sent via message.