Net banking facility allows you to manage your money online using your smartphone or your computer. Apart from the ease of use and convenience, you can keep track of your income and expenditure without any hassle. Earlier net banking was limited to conventional banks, but now, many Non-banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), and various credit institutions offer such facilities. Abhyudaya Bank net banking facility allows its account holders to carry out financial as well as non-financial banking activities from anywhere.
Features of Abhyudaya Bank Net Banking
There is much more to net banking than just transferring money. Following are a few other features of net banking:
- You can check the status and summary of all your accounts.
- Savings, deposits, and the credit card accounts can be managed online.
- You can check the unpaid loan amount, the number of months for which you paid the installments, and also the schedule of loan repayment.
How to Login to Abhyudaya Bank Internet Banking?
If you are a customer of Abhyudaya Bank, you can easily access the net banking facility provided by the bank. The Abhyudaya Bank net banking facility is quick, hassle-free, and convenient to use. All you got to do is to follow and a few necessary steps and enjoy the secure online net banking facility.
To avail the net banking facility offered by Abhyudaya Bank, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Apply at the nearest Abhyudaya Bank branch to avail the net banking facility.
- Collect the net banking login ID/ customer number and the sealed envelope containing the login PIN and the transaction PIN.
- Visit abhyudayabank.co.in and click on the login tab of internet banking.
- Besides the user login text, enter the customer number as well as the login PIN in the empty box provided.
Click on the submit button to login to your account.
How to change the Abhyudaya Bank Net Banking Password
You need to mandatorily change the login and transaction PINwhen you login to your net banking account. For changing the PIN, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the old login PIN in the space provided
- Enter the new login PIN. It should include 8 characters and one special character.
- Re-enter your login PIN
- Enter the old transaction PIN and the new transaction PIN.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then on the ‘OK’ button.
- A message will be displayed showing that your login PIN and transaction PIN has changed successfully.
How to Contact Abhyudaya Bank in Case of Assistance?
There are chances of spotting a fraudulent activity in your account. Also, you could need quick assistance to guide you through the login procedure of net banking. Whatever your requirement may be, an executive of Abhyudaya Bank will help you clear your doubts and guide you to avail any service. You can contact Abhyudaya Bank from Monday to Friday from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. and on Saturday & Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. without any trouble. Below mentioned are the mode of contact through which you can quickly reach Abhyudaya Bank:
- Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpdesk Number: + 022-25246445/25246825/25228366
- Fax No.: 022-25277869
- Also, you can write a letter to Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank in the address provided below:
K.K.TOWER, Abhyudaya Bank Lane
Off G. D. Ambekar Marg, Parel Village,
Is Online Banking Secure?
Practicing online banking service is completely secure provided you enter the right credentials when making transactions and follow a few rules. Below are some such rules you got to follow as to obtain a secure online banking experience:
- Verify your financial provider before opening your account with them.
- Stay alert and avoid fraudulent websites that almost look identical to the bank sites.
- Check your bank statement at regular intervals to spot any suspicious activities in your account.
- Never reply to messages, calls, or emails that claim to be your financial provider asking for your personal details. No financial provider will ever ask for your personal account details like ATM PIN and your passwords.
- Log out after you finish your online banking session.
- Make sure always to use secure WiFi connections while using net banking services. In case you do not get a secure WiFi connection, you can use your mobile data and avoid the misuse of your account.
- You need to check for valid anti-virus software and keep it up to date.
- You need to choose your passwords for different accounts carefully. No two passwords should match so as to avoid misuse of your account.
A Brief into Abhyudaya Bank
The Abhyudaya Corporative Bank Ltd. (earlier Abhyudaya Corporative Credit Society) was an initiative by a dedicated group of labour movement activists and social workers. The aim of the corporation was to provide good financial service to the economically weaker sections of the society, i.e., low-income labour force and the lower middle-class people. Soon the unit was converted into Urban Corporative Bank. In 51 years of service, the Abhyudaya Urban Corporative Bank was one of the leading banks of the time. The bank has established its branches in Metropolitan Mumbai, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nashik, Raigad, Nanded, Nagpur, Ahmednagar and Pen, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Kankavali, Vadodara, Mangalore, and Udupi.