|Issuance Fee||Rs 50|
|Replacement Fee||Rs 150|
|Annual Fee||Rs 150|
|Lost Card Liability||Rs 75,000|
|Personal Accident Cover||Rs 3,00,000|
|Airport Lounge Access||NIL|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||2.5%|
Axis Bank provides Multicurrency Forex Cards for the Indian travelers to help faster and hassle-free transactions across the world. Axis Bank has introduced its range of debit cards to help fulfill every small desire as planned. The bank allows anytime access to your funds and ensures secure transactions by providing multi layered security. The debit cards are especially designed to meet the needs of various customers. One can enjoy premium services and benefits on these debit cards such as complimentary airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, offers and deals on using card at partnered restaurants.
Axis Bank offers a wide range of debit cards each tailored considering the individual needs of different customer segments. Below are the special features and benefits of using Axis Bank debit cards:
- Higher cash withdrawal limits per day.
- Higher shopping limits per day.
- Enjoy internet and phone banking facility.
- Change your PIN anytime at any Axis Bank ATM.
- Get free cheque books, demand drafts.
- Get e-statement of your monthly transactions via email.
- Customise your debit card as per your requirements.
- Design your own card.
- 24/7 customer assistance available.
- Cover yourself and your family members with free insurance covers such as Personal Accidental Cover, Zero Card Liability, Consumer durables purchases using the debit card.
- You can access your account from 12,000+ Axis Bank ATMs and 2,500+ Axis Bank branches.
Axis Bank provides Titanium Prime Debit Card that has a host of benefits to fulfill your needs. This debit card is especially designed to give you the convenience of making cashless payments. Let us have a look into the important benefits of holding a Titanium Prime Debit Card:
- Easily change/generate your debit card PIN by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Any individual or HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) is allowed to open this account.
- Get 4% interest returns every quarter on your daily balance.
- Minimum account opening balance required is Rs 25,000 in urban areas.
- Higher purchase limit is Rs 1,00,00 and cash withdrawal limit is Rs 50,000.
- Get personal accidental coverage of Rs 3 lakhs.
- Get zero lost card liability and insurance risk on loss of debit card.
- Purchase consumer durable products with this debit card insured against natural calamities, fire and robbery up to 90 days from purchase of the goods. Axis Bank provides purchase protection of up to Rs 75,000.
- You can design your card as you wish to make it more personalized.
- Get 24/7 customer service assistance.
- Unlimited cash withdrawals from Axis Bank ATMs
- Get emergency travel assistance and hotel assistance of up to Rs 40,000 in India and up to Rs 80,000 abroad.
- Get emergency cash assistance of up to Rs 5,000.
- Get fraud protection benefit of up to Rs 75,000.
Important Fees and Charges
How to apply for an Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card?
Any individual can open his Axis Bank account through Paisabazaar website by simply following a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit our website at Paisabazaar.com and click on ‘Savings Accounts’.
- Fill up the details as required by the page. You will be required to fill in details such as your full name, address, employer name, mobile number, PAN card number, email address, date of birth, and your gross monthly income.
- Tick the ‘I authorize’ box and click on ‘Unlock Best Offers’.
- You will be further redirected to a list of best savings account schemes as per your requirements.
- Choose Axis Bank and click ‘Submit’ to proceed further.
- The website will redirect you to an application form. Enter the required details to apply for Axis Bank Debit Card and click ‘Apply’.
What are the Important Documents Required to Apply for Axis Bank Debit Cards?
Below are the important documents required to apply to for an Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Statements
- Electricity Bill
- PAN Card
- Passport Scan Copy
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- 6 Passport Sized Photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does the bank ensure security?
Ans. The bank ensures multilayered security as Titanium Prime debit card is CHIP enabled and PIN based debit card.
Q. Can I get my name embedded on my debit card for my safety?
Ans. Yes, Axis Bank issues all its debit cards with name of the account holder embedded on it. If your debit card does not have your name over it, then you can visit your nearest branch and request for the change.
Q. What if I forget my debit card ATM PIN?
Ans. Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and request for a new PIN. The bank will send you a mailer with confidential PIN enclosed to it.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India. It provides a multitude of banking and financial services to various customer segments including large and medium companies. The bank is managing its strong foothold with 2900+ branches, 12,700+ ATMs in India. The bank has the largest network of ATMs in India and holds the record of having an ATM at the highest point at Thegu, Sikkim at 13,200ft above sea level. Axis Bank is also managing overseas bank operations with its branches in Dubai, Singapore, Dhaka, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Colombo and subsidiary in UK. The bank has 9 international branches that are focused towards trade finance, corporate lending, investment banking, liability business and syndication.
Axis Bank is first among the new generation private sector banks which began its operations in 1994. In 2005, Axis Bank got listed on the London Stock Exchange and in 2013, the bank started its operations in London. The bank’s retail banking segment is specialized in lending, card services, internet banking facility, ATMs, financial advisory services, NRI (Non Resident Indian) services, liability products, financial assistance and depository.