Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans up to Rs. 15 lakh to meet various financial needs like medical expenses, home renovation, travel, etc. These unsecured loans can be availed with minimum documentation and come with flexible repayment tenure. Bajaj Finserv also offers its customers a feature-rich net banking portal which enables them to track personal loan application, generate a statement of their loan account and do much more. The article below discusses some important aspects of this portal like how to register/login to this portal and how to access the services offered.
How to Register on Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Online Portal
You can directly login to the net banking portal of Bajaj Finserv using your registered mobile number and OTP or using your Login ID and password that you received with your welcome kit/ new loan relationship kit. No separate registration process is required for users with an existing relationship to access online services available through the Bajaj Finserv portal.
How to Login at Bajaj Finserv Portal
Customers can login using the steps given below:
- New Users:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv, Click on ‘My Account’ and ‘Customer Portal’.
2. Next, login using your registered mobile number/customer ID/email id and OTP/password.
- Registered Users:
In case you have an existing relationship with Bajaj Finserv like a personal loan or fixed deposit account, etc. you can login to the NBFC’s portal using your existing login credentials or using OTP through your registered mobile number.
- In Case You Have Forgotten Username/User ID or Password:
In case you have forgotten your user id/ username or password you can login to the NBFC portal either using OTP (one time password) sent to your mobile number registered with Bajaj Finserv. You can also reset your Bajaj Finserv login password online using your registered mobile number or email ID:
You can also SMS ‘EXPERIA’ to +91-92275 64444 using your registered mobile number to get your Experia login details sent to your registered mobile. Alternatively, you can also email their customer service department at email@example.com.
Services available on Bajaj Finserv Portal
Bajaj Finserv online portal offers customers a wide range of services including the option to track the status of their personal loan application, know the status of their personal loan, pay bills, etc. Some key services available on Bajaj Finserv’s online portal are given below:
- View loan details
- Download interest certificates, statement, NOC, etc.
- Make payments – part payment, foreclosure payments and missed EMI payments
- Check and update contact details online
- View and download scanned documents
- Purchase insurance, etc.
Some key aspects that you should keep in mind when using the Bajaj Finserv online portal are given below:
- Bajaj Finserv does not have a separate online portal for loan account holders. They can access various personal loan related services by logging into the official website of the NBFC – https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- New users are not required to register themselves on the online portal to avail personal loan-related services. You can simply login to the bank’s website using your registered mobile and OTP or using your login ID/email ID and password.
- Install the latest version of anti-spy ware, anti-virus, security patch and personal firewalls on your mobile phones and laptop to ensure that your online banking account is well protected.
- Ensure that the URL address on the address bar begins with https and not http.
- Whenever you set up a new password for internet banking, make sure that you set up a strong one and change it at regular intervals.
- Make sure that you logout from your account and close the tab whenever you end a session.
- Avoid banking online on unprotected computers or using public Wi-Fi.
- Avoid responding to links in emails. Do not disclose any sensitive information like your user id, password, credit and debit card PINs, date of birth, etc. to anyone.
Q1. How to check Bajaj Finserv personal loan status?
You can check the status of your Bajaj Finserv personal loan online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Customer Portal’.
- On the page that opens next, login using your email id/customer id/mobile number and password/OTP.
- Once you login successfully, you will be able to view loan-related details.
Q2. Can I login in case I forget my user id?
Yes, you can login using the OTP (one time password) sent to your registered mobile number/email ID in case you forget your user id /password.
Q3. How to login to Bajaj Finserv personal loan account?
Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv. Click on ‘My Account’ and choose ‘Customer Portal’. On the subsequent page, log in using your customer id/email id/registered mobile number and password/OTP.
Q4. What services are available on Bajaj Finserv online portal?
Bajaj Finserv online portal offers an array of personal loan related services to its customers including the provision to check status of your personal loan, pay bills and EMIs, generate loan account statements, etc.
Q5. Can I login using my personal loan application number?
No, customers can only login using their registered mobile number and OTP or email id/login id and password.
Q6. What is the customer care number in case I have queries related to Bajaj Finserv personal loan?
The bank’s customer care number for all queries including personal including personal loan queries is – 08698010101.
Q7. What are the different ways in which I can get my statements for repayment schedule/ statement of accounts/ interest certificates/NOC ?
- Net Banking: You can log in to the official website of the bank using your Experia ID and password to view/download all loan account statements.
- Call up Customer Care: You can call up the customer care department at 08698010101 to request a hard copy of your statements. (Charges may be applicable)
- Via email: You can also request for a hard copy of your statements via email. Customers also receive the annual statement of accounts at the end of every year by email.
- In-person visit: You can also visit your nearby Bajaj Finserv branch to get a physical copy of the relevant personal loan documents sent to you (charges may be applicable).
Q8. Can I apply for a personal loan online without logging in?
Yes, you can apply for a personal loan online without logging in by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Towards the bottom section of the page, select ‘Personal Loan’ listed under Application Forms.
- Fill out the mandatory information to apply for a personal loan online.