The Kotak PVR Gold credit card is a co-branded card issued by Kotak Mahindra Bank, a leading private sector bank in India, in association with PVR Cinemas, India’s leading movie theatre chain. The card is specially designed for movie lovers as it provides complimentary PVR movie tickets based on your crossing certain expense threshold when using the card for any purchases. Moreover, the card provides complimentary insurance cover against any misuse of the card.
Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Card holder gets one movie ticket free every month on spending of Rs. 7500 within same billing cycle. All expenses made online and at POS terminals are taken into consideration.
- A card holder can avail 2 PVR movie tickets free on spending of Rs. 15000 or above within the same billing period. The free ticket offer is not applicable to Director’s Cut and PVR IMAX shows.
- A customer can shop anywhere in the country using this credit card and any category to get free PVR movie tickets.
- Card holder gets complimentary lost card liability insurance cover in case they lose their card or if it is stolen. PVR shield protects customer from liability of up to Rs. 50,000 if the Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card is reported loss/stolen immediately.
- A customer can get add-on cards with customized spending limits for family members.
- You can also track your spending for each add-on card separately by accessing your card account online.
Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card Fees and Charges
The card attracts an annual fee of INR 499 from the second year onwards. The interest is charged at 3.4% on overdue payments and foreign currency payments made using the card feature a mark up of 3.5%.
How to Apply for Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card
Kotak PVR Gold credit card is enriched with movie offers, so it is a must for movie buff. Applying for this card is very easy and it can be done at our website in few quick steps. Search for this credit card under credit cards section of our portal. Check your eligibility, fill in your personal details and click “Apply” in order to submit your application.
Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be Indian national or a Non-resident Indian. Kotak Bank may request key documents such as address proof, income proof, government issued ID proof etc. as part of the card eligibility consideration process.