IndusInd Bank credit cards are quite popular because of the various benefits that they offer. Rewards, cash back, partner discounts, lounge access and air mile earning are among the most common advantages of these credit cards. IndusInd Bank also extends short-term loans to select credit card users. It is given against the unutilized credit limit so the loan quantum may differ from person to person. Let us learn more about IndusInd Bank Loan on Credit Card.
IndusInd Bank Loan on Credit Card
The bank offers two types of loan on their credit cards- Indus Easy Loan and Indus Easy EMI.
- Indus Easy Loan
You can borrow cash whenever required with your IndusInd Bank credit card. It is a convenient and swift way to get money to meet some emergency expenses. The amount ready for borrowing depends solely on your unutilized credit limit. The loan amount is usually pre-approved for every customer. All you have got to do is apply for this loan. No extra documentation is needed.
- Indus Easy EMI
Now you don’t need to worry about the large purchases. The Indus Easy EMI facility helps you convert your huge purchases into easy installments that can be repaid in easy EMIs. You can convert any of your credit card purchases on IndusInd Bank credit cards of over and above ₹ 2,000 into monthly installments, within 45 days of making the purchase.
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Loan on Credit Card
Loan on credit card gives you access to instant funds to meet any type of financial emergency. Listed below are some of more benefits of IndusInd Bank Loan on Credit Card:
Benefits of Indus Easy Loan
- A pre-qualified loan amount is communicated to the card user.
- No extra documentation is required.
- The loan is given against available credit limit so if you have maintained a good credit limit, you can get a good loan amount.
- Flexible tenure options make the repayment quite convenient for the borrower.
- A minimal processing fee is charged.
- The bank gives you the option to pre-close the loan.
- The monthly EMI will be billed directly in your credit card statement.
Benefits of Indus Easy EMI
- You no longer have to wait for purchasing a big-ticket item. You can buy it with your IndusInd Bank credit card and pay in smaller EMIs.
- This is a pre-approved facility available on your credit card and no application or documentation is required for the same.
- A nominal one-time processing fee will be charged.
- You have the option to pre-close your loan by paying a minimal fee.
- You can choose tenure of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.
Repayment Process of IndusInd Bank Loan on Credit Card
The EMI of this loan will be included in the credit card statement and the customer may choose from the various ways of IndusInd Bank credit card bill payment. This may include NEFT, Billdesk or auto debit. The immediate billing cycle will include the loan EMI and taxes. For unrestricted usage you are required to pay at least the minimum bill on the card statement where the remaining amount will be transferred to the next month billing cycle.