Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit card is a co-branded credit card from HDFC bank. This credit card is a joint offering of Jet Airways, the leading private carrier in India and HDFC Bank, a leading private-sector bank in India. This specially designed card for frequent travellers offers lots of travel benefits along with various shopping and lifestyle benefits.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- Features
This HDFC Bank credit card is loaded with the following features-
- Get 7,500 bonus JP Miles as joining benefit- 3,750 JPMiles on first card swipe and additional 3,750 JPMiles on reaching total spending of ₹ 75,000 within 90 days of card activation.
- Get a Jet Airways Ticket Code for domestic travel with base fare waived off.
- Also avail a discount voucher code worth ₹ 750 on return tickets.
- Earn 6 JP Miles on every ₹ 150 for retail spends.
- Earn 3X JPMiles when you use this card to make flight bookings on Jet Airways website.
- On every ₹ 2 Lakh spent on the card, you get one ‘Tier Point*’ in your JetPrivilege Frequent Flier Membership.
- Reach total spending of ₹ 3 Lakh within 12 months of card setup/renewal and get the annual fee for the next year waived off.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- Benefits
- Card holders can enjoy the following benefits on their Jet Privilege World Credit Card-Travel Benefits:
- Get complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the world.
- Enjoy 5% discount on all domestic air ticket bookings made on www.jetairways.com by entering the promo code JTHDFC.
- Enjoy premier check-in for all domestic flights of JetAirways.
- Avail complimentary excess baggage allowance of 5 kg in Economy Class and 10 kg in Premiere Class.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership enrolment for gaining access to leading international airport lounges.
- The primary user can enjoy 5 free international lounge visits per year.
- Avail 4 complimentary visits per quarter to domestic airport lounges under the MasterCard/VISA Lounge Program.
- Being a CHIP and PIN enabled credit card, it ensures maximum security.
- Under the zero card loss liability benefit, you have no liability of fraudulent transactions made after reporting the loss.
- Enjoy revolving credit at an interest rate of 3.49% per month.
- Get up to 3 add-on cards on your primary credit card.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- Fees and Charges
The table below shows some important fees and charges associated with Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card-
|Type of Fee/Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||₹ 2,500|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of amount withdrawn or ₹ 500 whichever is higher|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 500|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST|
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||₹ 100|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of Payment amount subject to minimum of ₹ 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||₹ 100 (for all card payments made by depositing in HDFC
Bank branches or ATMs)
|Balance Transfer Processing Charges||1% of BT amount or ₹ 250, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- Eligibility
In order to be eligible for this credit card, one should fall in the age group defined by HDFC Bank.
|For Salaried||For Self-employed|
|Minimum Age||21 years||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years||65 years|
Apart from the age criteria, there are some other requirements that the applicant should fulfil, such as-
- He/she should either be a Resident Indian or NRI.
- He/she should have a regular source of income.
- He/she should be able to submit valid proofs of identity, address and income.
- He/she should have a good credit history.
How to Apply for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
You can apply for this credit card both online and offline. Online application facility is available at HDFC’s official website wherein you have to fill a few details and submit. Alternatively, you can visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch and apply directly.
The best way to apply for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card is through Paisabazaar.com as here you can compare the benefits and charges associated with the card with other bank’s cards and make a better choice. To apply through Paisabazaar.com, follow the steps given below-
- Visit credit card section of Paisabazaar’s website.
- Enter the required details and proceed. You will find a list of credit cards.
- Select HDFC Bank from the bank list on top to filter the results for HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Check eligibility for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card by filling some more details.
- If eligible, you can proceed with the application by filling out the detailed form.Once you submit the form, an executive from Paisabazaar or HDFC Bank will give you a call and fix a suitable time to collect documents from your preferred location. If approved, you will receive the card in 10-15 days.