Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit card is a leading co branded credit card from HDFC bank. This credit card is a joint offering of Jet Airways, the leading private carrier in India and HDFC Bank, a leading private-sector bank in India. This specially designed card for frequent travelers offers lots of travel benefits along with various shopping and lifestyle benefits. Moreover, the primary card holder has the privilege to get up to 3 add-on cards for their family members. Below are some of the key features of this card:
- Customer will get 5% discount on domestic air tickets booked at the Jet Airways official website www.jetairways.com by entering a promo code.
- Jet Airways allows an extra 10 kg over the baggage allowance on domestic flights to people with this credit card apart from the discounts on tickets.
- A card holder will get complimentary membership of the Priority Pass program, which provides them access to various lounges at domestic and international airports.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Benefits
- You earn 6 JP miles each time you spend Rs. 150 on your card for any retail purchases. Additionally, you can also earn 18 JP miles on spending Rs. 150 for booking flight tickets on the Jet Airways website.
- Fuel surcharge capped at Rs. 500 in each billing cycle is provided to the card holder.
- Overdue payments on this card are charged at 1.99% per month which is among the lowest in the industry.
- Renewal fees are waived off if customer spends Rs. 3 lakhs in the 12 months prior to the renewal date.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Welcome Benefits
Customer gets one complimentary Jet Airways ticket with zero base fare and a chance to get 10, 000 JP miles. The first 5,000 JP miles are added to your account if you make your first swipe within 90 days of card activation. An additional 5,000 JP miles are added to your account if your retail expenses exceed Rs. 75,000 within a 90 day period of card activation.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Fees and Charges
The card attracts a joining fee of Rs 2,500 for the first year when the card is issued. Additionally, there is a renewal fee for the card of Rs. 2,500 from the second year onwards. This annual fee gets waived off if expenses made on your Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card exceed Rs 2 lakhs for the previous year.
How to Apply for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card
One can apply this card with ease at our credit cards portal after comparing and evaluating this card with other cards from HDFC as well as other providers. You need to navigate to the credit cards section and look for this card in the list provided on our website. Fill in your personal details and other key information as required by the online application form. Click “Apply” to submit your application electronically.
Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be Indian national between the ages of 21 years to 60 years in case of salaried individuals. Self employed individuals between the ages of 21 years and 65 years are also eligible to apply for this credit card.