It has become easier for people to use their credit cards as they can use the netbanking account and perform numerous activities online. Citibank credit card login allows cardholders to check their bill, redeem reward points, apply for a new card, etc. Let us look at the features and facilities of Citibank credit card login and netbanking.
Citibank Credit Card Login
In case you have not registered for Citibank Credit Card Netbanking facility. Click here
Follow the steps mentioned below for Citibank credit card login:
- Go to Citibank login page by clicking here
- Enter User Id and Internet Password(IPIN)
- In case you don’t have a User Id and Internet Password, click on “First Time User”
- Click on “Login” to view your Citibank credit card account
Explore all the Offers on Your Citibank Credit Card
How to Register for Citibank Credit Card Net Banking
Follow the steps given below to register for Citibank Credit Card Net Banking services
- Go to the Citibank website by clicking here
- Click on the “First Time User? Register Now” option
- Choose Account Type as Credit Card and enter credit card details
- Read the Terms and Conditions and then tick the box
- Authenticate the account information
- Create a User ID and PIN
- Login and start availing the Citibank netbanking services
Citibank Credit Card Net Banking Facilities
Citibank provides the following facilities to its customers through net banking:
- Fund transfer to bank accounts in India through
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS),
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), and
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- Payment of utility bills or insurance premium
- Payment of home loan linked to the Citibank account
- Request for Demand Draft
- Access information on Personal Loan
- Customer can view, buy and sell Mutual Funds
- Reservation and withdraw of a large number of deposits
- View transactions that have taken place
- Statements can be viewed for the last 18 months
- CitiAlerts sign-up
- Link all accounts for one login
- Track spending pattern by using Spend Analyser
How to Change Citibank Credit Card Net Banking Password
Citibank credit card users can change their password by following the given steps:
- Visit the Citibank credit card login page
- Click on “Forgot IPIN“
- Fill in the required details like 16 digits card number, CVV, date of birth, etc.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions, and click proceed
- After filling up the details, the bank will send OTP (One Time Password) on the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and press continue
- Enter a new password
- Re-enter the new password to confirm the above-entered password
How to Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill through Net Banking
A cardholder can make Citibank credit card bill payment either via Citibank account or via other bank’s account through net banking:
How to Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill from Citibank Account
The steps to settle the Citibank credit card bill through Citibank account are as follows:
- Log in with User ID and Password
- In the Credit Cards section, click on “Pay Credit Card Bill”
- Select the amount you want to pay (Minimum due amount, Total amount due or any other amount)
- Submit your request
- The amount will be deducted from the bank account and the payment will be done instantly
How to Pay Citibank Credit card Bill from Other Bank Account
Customers can use the following method to pay their bills from other bank accounts:
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- This method can only be used when the credit card bill amount is over Rs. 2.00 lakh
- Payment of the bill via RTGS before the cut-off time will be credited to the card account at the end of the same working day
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): Credit card bill can be paid via a non-Citibank account through NEFT. This can be done in three simple steps:
- Login to the bank account
- Add the credit card as a Payee for fund transfer
- Make the Payment towards the card added via NEFT
Citibank Credit Card IFSC Code and other Details
The details that need to be filled when adding the payee are:
- Payee Name: Customer’s name as printed on the Citibank credit card
- Payee Account Number
- Bank Name: Citibank N.A.
- Payment Account Type: Choose any type of account
- Citibank Credit Card IFSC Code: CITI0000003
- Branch Address: Chennai
How to Pay Citibank Credit card Bill through Visa Money Transfer (VMT)
- One can use the VMT option when paying Citibank credit card bill from another bank account
- In accordance with other bank’s processing schedules, the Citibank credit card bill amount takes 2-4 working days to be cleared or credited.
How to Reset Citibank Credit Card PIN
The credit card PIN can be reset easily by following these steps:
- Login into the Citibank credit card net banking account using user ID and IPIN
- Click on Credit Card tab on the left-hand side
- Click on ‘PIN related’ on the left-hand side
- Now, click on “Credit Card PIN”
- Enter the new PIN twice and click on “Confirm”
- The PIN of your Citibank credit card will be reset successfully
How to Check Citibank Credit Card Statement
One can view the Citibank Credit Card Statement by logging into Citibank online. After logging into the account select the ‘e-statement’ option. E-statement can be viewed/printed/downloaded for any month of last 18 months provided that the cardholder is registered for an e-statement. By following the below steps cardholder can request for a duplicate statement via Citibank mobile application:
- Log in to a mobile application of Citibank with User Id and IPIN
- After logging in, on the home page go to the main menu
- Click “Service Requests”
- Click “Duplicate Statement Request”
- Select account
- Enter the period of the choice for which statement is to be viewed
- Select the mode
Customers can send an SMS to 52484 to check the current balance amount or to view the latest mini statement. SMS: “STMT YYYY”. This will show the last credit card mini statement. Here, YYYY stands for last 4-digit number of the card.
Know more about your Citibank Credit Card Statement
Citibank Credit Card Login FAQs
Can I make changes to Citibank credit card using netbanking account?
Yes, you can use the netbanking account to manage your credit card. In case you do not have a netbanking account, you can register your credit card online and use the account for managing your Citibank credit card.
How do I login to my Citibank credit card?
You can login to your Citibank credit card using your user ID and password that was generated at the time of registering the credit card on the Citibank portal.
How can I view my Citibank credit card statement online?
Once you login to your Citibank credit card account, you can view your current statement, previous statements or statements for a customised date range.
How can I pay my Citibank credit card bill?
You can pay your Citibank credit card bill online as well as offline. You can login to your Citibank credit card account and make the payment instantly, use Bill Desk, schedule payments, provide standing instructions, etc.
Can I pay for all Citibank credit cards online?
Yes, you can pay for all Citibank credit cards online. In case you have a Citibank savings account, you can make the payment for all credit cards using that account only.
I do not have a Citibank savings account. Can I make the payment online?
Yes, you can register your credit card at Citibank’s portal and make the payment online.
What is User ID and IPIN?
User ID is a series of unique characters which is used to identify a Citibank customer when logging into the Citibank account to avail the services of net banking. IPIN is internet banking password to keep the account safe.
What if I forget the IPIN of Citibank credit card login?
It is quite easy to change IPIN by clicking on “Forgot IPIN” button on the login page.
How to claim a refund on my credit card account for an excess balance?
The excess balance on the credit card account shall be adjusted with the next purchase made through the card. It will appear as a negative balance. To claim a refund of the excess balance, one can contact on 24-hour CitiPhone Banking helpline.
For Citibank Credit Card Terms and Conditions, refer to this link.