You can keep your Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card secure using a PIN number. It is necessary for you to have a PIN that you can recall easily. While the bank will give you a PIN with your new card, you can reset or regenerate a new PIN that you prefer using some simple steps. You can regenerate the PIN online and offline. Unlike most other bank credit cards that have 4 digits, Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card PIN has 6 digits.
How to Generate Kotak Credit Card PIN Online?
You can access your online banking account or generate a new PIN on the Kotak Mahindra website. These are the most convenient options available to change your PIN number instantly.
Generating PIN through Net Banking
If you are registered to use net banking with your Kotak account, you can follow these steps to generate your PIN:
- Log into your Kotak Mahindra net banking account.
- Enter the CRN or customer ID and provide the password to log in.
- On the main menu, choose “Credit Cards”
- Under Credit Cards, choose the “Change or Create 6 digit chip credit card/ ATM PIN” from the dropdown menu.
- Provide the required Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Details.
- Type your new PIN and then re-enter it.
- Click on submit to generate your new PIN instantly.
Please Note: Kotak Mahindra Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Generating PIN through mobile banking
This is the simplest option as it can be done on the go if you have the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking app. Download the app and register yourself to follow these steps for Kotak Mahindra PIN Generation/ Re-generation:
- Open the Kotak Mahindra Mobile app.
- In the menu choose the “Credit Cards” option.
- In the list select the “Generate PIN” or “Regenerate PIN” option.
- You will then be prompted to enter the card details including CVV, expiry date and others. Provide all the necessary details before you submit your request.
- You will then be asked to choose a new PIN. Enter the new PIN and confirm to generate your PIN instantly.
Generating PIN through website
You can also directly get your credit card PIN from the website of the bank. If you are not registered for net banking or mobile banking, this is the best option available to you.
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra instant PIN Generation web page.
- Choose “Credit Card”
- Provide all the details of the credit card including your expiry date and CVV.
- You have the last two fields that require you to provide your 6 digit PIN Number.
- Re-enter the PIN and click on submit to generate the new PIN.
How to Generate Kotak Credit Card PIN Offline?
You can get your PIN offline by calling customer care.
- Call 18602662666
- IVR will respond and give you the instructions that you need.
- After selecting your preferred language, Press 3 to select services related to the credit card.
- Since you are an existing cardholder, you should press 1.
- You will now be asked to provide your CRN Number or customer relationship number, card number and T-PIN.
- Then key in your new 6-digit PIN number.
Make sure you call from your registered mobile number in order to generate the PIN for the first time.