Allahabad Bank is one of the most coveted public sector banks in India. Allahabad Bank works towards satisfying all the financial needs of its customers and for that bank offers variety of products. One such product offered by Allahabad Bank is credit card which is amongst best credit cards offered in the banking sector. Allahabad Bank has focused on catering the needs of its customers so the credit cards are designed as per the financial requirements of its customers be it travelling, ticketing, shopping, movies, restaurant etc. The credit cards offered by Allahabad bank offers rewards and benefits like cash back, discounts etc to its customers. With every swipe of Allahabad bank credit card customers earn reward points which can later be redeemed to avail offers and discounts. Now as you know the benefits of using Allahabad banks credit card let us have a look at the process of Allahabad credit card bill payment. The Allahabad credit card billing cycle generates credit card statement that states the amount that is payable by the credit card holder. For doing credit card bill payment Allahabad bank offers two ways as under:
Online Mode: With the technological advancement in the banking industry customers now prefer the use of online mode for doing credit card bill payment. The Bank has introduced various ways with which Allahabad credit card bill payment can be done. Following are the ways in which the online payment of credit card can be done:
- Net Banking: Allahabad bank offers its customers net banking facility which can be used to do credit card bill payment. You just need to log on to the website of Allahabad bank enter your credentials like login ID and Password thus in this manner you can do credit card bill payment using net banking.
- Mobile Banking: Allahabad Bank offers its customers mobile banking facility where all the banking transactions can be done using mobile. You need to download Allahabad bank’s mobile app on your mobile and login to it using your credentials and in this manner you can do credit card bill payment.
- Auto Debit: Customers can set a monthly auto debit date in order to pay the outstanding credit card bills. You are required to set standing instructions of debiting your account for doing credit card bill payment.
- For non Allahabad bank account customers: You need not have a banking account with Allahabad bank to use the credit card facility. You can independently avail Allahabad bank’s credit card facility and can pay the credit card bills using NEFT and RTGS facility from your bank to credit the amount in your Allahabad banks credit card account.
Please Note: Allahabad Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Offline Mode: Offline mode is the traditional method of doing credit card bill payments. The customers who are not internet savvy can always do the payment of Allahabad credit card bill payment through offline mode. Following are the ways in which the bill payment of Allahabad credit card can be done:
- Cash Payment: The easiest method is by paying the credit card bill by cash. The customers of Allahabad credit card have to go to the nearest Allahabad bank branch and deposit the cash by filling in the pay – in slip at the cash counter and the credit card bills are paid.
- Cheque Payment: All the Allahabad Bank’s credit card customers can also do the credit card bill payment via cheque. You can either drop the cheques at your nearest Allahabad bank branch or you can drop the cheques in the drop boxes at your nearest Allahabad Bank ATM.
Thus above are various ways in which the Allahabad credit card bill payment is done.