How to Activate SBI Credit Card through Net Banking
To activate SBI credit card through Net Banking, you must be registered with SBI Card’s Net Banking facility.
This can be done by visiting SBI Card website, click here for the same. First-time users can register themselves by clicking on ‘First time user?’ After Logging in follow the steps given below
- Login to your SBI Card account
- Enter the credentials, Login ID and Password
- Now, navigate to the ‘Requests’ tab and then select the ‘Card Activation’ option
- If you have more than one credit card then select the card number from the drop down box and select the appropriate credit card number
- Authorize by clicking on the ‘Activate’ Button
How to Activate SBI Bank Credit Card through Mobile Banking
In order to activate SBI Card through mobile banking, follow the below given steps:
- Install the SBI Application
- If you do not have user ID and Password then click on ‘First time user/Sign-Up’ link and follow the steps to set up the same
- If you have the User Id and Password then login to the app. You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number and Email address. Enter the same
- Enter OTP and set device name and click on proceed
- Set M-PIN and enable touch ID
- Now, go to ‘Requests’ tab and select ‘Card Activation’
- Select the card number and click on Activate
How to Activate SBI Credit Card through an E-mail
Customers of SBI Card can also get their credit card activated through email correspondence. Simply login to your SBI Card account and click on the email option under contact us. Mention your card numbers and request for card activation. The response can be seen on SBI Card account as well as on the registered email address.
How long does it take to activate SBI Net Banking facility?
In most cases it occurs instantly. However, in some cases it could take some time because of holidays or because of the mode of communication chosen by the user.
Is SBI Net Banking safe?
Yes, SBI Net Banking is quite safe; it uses secure online portals and technology to keep the information and credentials safe. It is also suggested that users do not share their credentials with other people and continually update their anti-malware/anti-virus software.
What are the documents required for validation check at the time of credit card delivery?
The documents that can be shown for validation check at the time of delivery are PAN card, Passport, Driving license, Aadhar Card, and so on.
Am I eligible for the Net Banking?
All SBI credit card holders can access Net Banking by registering themselves on sbicard.com.
Can I change my SBI credit card PIN through an ATM?
You cannot change your SBI credit card PIN through any ATM.
I have started the registration process but I haven’t received any notification?
Make sure you have shared the correct contact details with SBI Card. Update the corrections if any, and try again. It could also be due to network connectivity issue, click on ‘Resend OTP’ at a place with better network.