Members of the EPF Scheme can register their grievances with the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) by visiting the new EPF i-Grievance Management System. Here, the members can register their queries and complaints, send reminders for pending grievances and know the status of their request.
Grievance related to the following matters can be registered with this grievance management system –
- Final Settlement of EPF or Withdrawal of EPF
- Transfer of PF Accumulation into a New EPF Account
- Final Settlement of Pension
- Payment of Insurance Benefit
- Scheme Certificate
- Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
- Cheque Returned or Misplaced
- Any other issue
Register EPF Grievance on EPF i-Grievance Management System
This form contains the following fields divided into three parts, such as EPF details, Personal details and Grievance details. Follow the given steps to fill and submit the entire form.
- Select your status on the first page, whether you are an EPF Member, EPS Pensioner, Employer or Other and then fill the required details like UAN and Captcha
- Click on ‘Get Details’ and enter the remaining details like Name, Email address and Mobile Number in the next part of this form
- After entering the details, Click on ‘Get OTP’. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- In the section, ‘Enter Personal Details’, choose your PF Account Number
- In the section, ‘Enter Grievance Details’, select the category under which your grievance falls and enter the grievance description in under 5000 characters
- Next you will be asked to upload the supporting documents in the PDF format in the maximum size of 1MB as a proof of your complaint. Click on ‘Browse’, select the PDF file and click on ‘Attach’
- Enter the Captcha shown and Click on ‘Submit’
- Once your complaint is filed, you will receive a Unique Registration Number to your registered email id
- The EPFO will verify your complaint and forward it to the concerned personnel for resolution
- Additionally, you can track the status of your complaint online using the registration number given to you
Check your EPF Grievance Status
Members who have registered a grievance on the EPF i-Grievance Management System can check its status on the website.
- Click on ‘Check Status’ from the top menu
- Enter the ‘Registration Number’ provided to you along with the password (if you have created one)
- Fill the ‘Captcha Code’ and click on ‘Enter’
- In case you created a password at the time of filing the grievance form but forgot it later, you can always retrieve it through your registration number. Hence, it is extremely important to keep your registration number safe
Send Reminder for Redressal of Your EPF Grievance
If your EPF Grievance is not resolved within a reasonable time frame, you can send reminders to EPFO by visiting the EPF i-Grievance Management System.
- Click on ‘Send Reminder’ from the menu bar
- Enter your Registration number and Password (if any)
- Fill the ‘Captcha Code’ and click on ‘Enter’ to send a reminder to EPFO
- How can I get my EPF grievance registration number?
Once you apply for EPF grievance, you will receive your registration number on the registered email id. It is suggested that you keep your registration number saved for future use in case you forget your password or login details.
- How can I check my PF grievance status?
You can check your PF grievance status under the ‘View Status’ section on the top menu bar on the official website.
- How many days will it take to get the claim online?
It takes around 5-30 days from the date of application to get the PF amount to your bank account online. In the offline mode, it takes around 20-30 days.
- How can I contact EPF Customer Care?
You can contact EPF customer care to file a complaint or resolve your queries on their toll-free number at 1800 118 005.