EPFO has made it very simple for members to avail services from the organisation through its online Member e-Sewa portal. While all your EPF needs can be met online, those who are more comfortable with offline processes have to visit an EPFO office near them. EPF members can locate EPF offices online. Let us go through the steps to locate the EPFO office in a specific region:
- Visit the EPFO website and click on the “Locate an EPFO Office” option
- In case you want to know the EPF office having jurisdiction over an address, select the first option.
- Now select your state or union territory from the drop down list and select the district where you want to locate the EPF office.
- Results will be displayed containing the details of the regional office and the office under whose administrative control the office is operating.
- In case you want to know the jurisdiction of an EPF office, then click on the second option and select the office from the drop down menu and click on the submit button. The result displayed contains the complete address of the office and e-mail address of concerned authorities.
- Results are displayed on the screen mentioning the state, district, jurisdiction area and the jurisdiction status of the office.