In order to transfer your EPF from an old account to a new one, you need to fulfil following requirements:
- The employee should have activated his UAN on the EPF portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- The employee should seed his bank details such as the account number and the IFS code which should have been verified by the employer at the time of making transfer request.
- Aadhaar should also be seeded in the UAN account.
- The Date of Joining (DoJ) and Date of Exit (DoE) should be mentioned on the portal along with the reason for exit.
- Only one transfer request against one member id is accepted by EPFO.
- In case of multiple EPF accounts, employees can consolidate their previous accounts using the “One Employee – One EPF Account” option at http://188.8.131.52/UANDEDUP/.