EPF subscribers often face confusions regarding operations and services available under the scheme. In order to address, process and resolve the consumer’s issues, the EPFO has formulated various platforms & robust grievance management systems. There are online as well as offline platforms ensuring efficient monitoring of all the complaints.
So, if you also have some unsolved queries and doubts regarding PF withdrawals, transfer or update in personal details, complaints against EPF, etc., check out the 5 ways to resolve issues with your EPF Account:
EPF iGrievance Management System (EPFIGMS)
EPFiGMS is the official grievance management system where the EPF account holders can file complaints regarding withdrawals, transfer of EPF account, issues related to KYC (Know Your Customer), etc. Only account holders, EPS pensioners and employers can access this portal.
According to what the organisation has claimed, more than 90% complaints are acknowledged and solved within 20 days. If you want to file your complaint, having an activated Universal Account Number (UAN) is mandatory. Nevertheless, if you do not have a UAN, you can provide the Pension Payment Order (POP) number or employer establishment number to proceed with the complaints.
Other Features of EPFIGMS:
- Online lodging of customer Grievances with UAN
- OTP verification
- Enables the customers to send reminder for pending grievances
- Customers can view the status of their complaint redressal
- Providing feedback on the resolution of complaints
- Enabling the customers to upload more than one grievance document
Link to EPFIGMS: https://epfigms.gov.in/
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS)
CPGRAMS is an online system for receiving and resolving complaints by forwarding them to the concerned Ministries/Departments/State Government/UTs. These organisations, after receiving the complaints regarding their respective substantive functions, start with the redressal process.
CPGRAMS goes through more than 1000 complaints every year according to the seriousness of the grievance and follow them on a regular basis till the time it is resolved.
Other features of CPGRAMS:
- Ensures and monitors the efficiency of the concerned department and agencies in redressing the grievances
- Formulates public grievance redress mechanisms for effective and timely addressing of complaints
Link to CPGRAMS: https://pgportal.gov.in/Home/
EPFO Call Centre
EPFO has its call centres which function 14×7 around the year (including Saturdays and Sundays), regulating proper records of consumer complaints received, seeking redressals from concerned authorities, providing proper guidance against the related issues, etc. The organisation has claimed that their executives attend more than 1600 calls in a day.
Features of EPFO Call Centres:
- A 24 hour service provider to help the customers with their queries
- Catering complete receiving and resolution of consumer complaints regarding EPF accounts
- Guiding the consumers after complete consultation from the experts
Get the call centre details here: Call Centre Contact Numbers
Nidhi Aapke Nikat Camps
The Nidhi Aapke Nikat is a consumer help programme launched by the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) which encourages the account holders to give their suggestions and feedback regarding different services and issues related to EPF. Another primary objective of this programme is to provide consumers with necessary information on their grievances. These camps are organised on the 10th of every month or on the next working day if 10th happens to be a holiday.
Other features of Nidhi Aapke Nikat Camps:
- They propose new initiatives for the interest of employees as well as employers
- Involves different measures in due course of the number of complaints received and resolved
- Disseminates information related to the new initiatives taken in interest of the stakeholders
- Ensures public awareness about the rights and responsibilities of all the stakeholders
Know more of Nidhi Aapke Nikat Camps here: Nidhi Aapke Nikat Press release
PRO and Facilitation Centre
There are Public Relations Officers (PRO) and Facilitation centres in every organisation. The primary objective of these authorities is to render proper guidance to the customers seeking redressal regarding their EPF Accounts.
Features of PRO and Facilitation Centres:
- Receive and record different queries/doubts/issues from the consumers of EPF
- Verify their documents and provide them with necessary information
- The officers acknowledge grievances from employees, pensioners and employers
There are more than 6 crore subscribers including 12 lakh employers and 65 lakh pensioners. EPFO has constructed a very strong mechanism with several grievance redressal centres to ensure that no user query goes unaddressed. You can access the different modes of registering complaints as explained above and resolve your grievances with robust management systems.