In India, various banks that offer credit card facility do reward their customers with vouchers, offers, discounts and reward points. These Reward Schemes encourage active customers to utilize their credit cards more often to manage dealings such as bill payments, dining, shopping, travel etc to earn reward points which can be redeemed for a wide range of vouchers, offers and discounts.
Although, reward points hold a value much lesser as compared to the actual value spent, but it simply acts as an additional perk, and doesn’t intend to bring your money back. However, once you hold accumulated reward points, these can be redeemed for air miles, cash, gift vouchers, merchandise and much more.
Corporation Bank Reward Points
Corporation Bank is one renowned banking organization in India which offers international credit cards. The popular credit card variants by Corporation Bank are: Platinum, Signature and Gold. Classic Credit Cards are no longer available for new customers. Existing Classic Cards will continue to work till their expiry and will be renewed with Gold EMV cards. If you possess any of these cards, then do remember that purchases made using them guarantee Corporation Bank credit card reward points. In addition, the count of rewards points which are awarded for a single transaction are calculated based on the transaction type and other factors considered by Corporation Bank.
Earn Reward Points Using Corporation Bank Credit Card
You can acquire rewards points for different credit card transactions, primarily based on the card variant. Do remember that, Corporation Bank customers aren’t granted the facility to earn points for cash withdrawal and balance transfer transactions.
Below mentioned are the reward point offerings for different Corporation Bank credit cards:
- International Gold Card: 1 Reward point for every INR 150 spent over purchases.
- International Classic Card: 1 Reward point for every INR 200 spent over purchases.
- International Platinum/Signature Card: 1 Reward point for every INR 125 spent over purchases.
Redeem Reward Points
If you already possess a good share of reward points from your Corporation Bank credit card, you can easily redeem them for exciting gifts & offers. The redemption facility is made available to all credit card holders at Corporation Bank. It is vital to note that, you can redeem 1 point for a value of INR 1.
Different credit cards with Corporation Bank hold varying conditions for redeeming reward points.
- International Gold /Classic Card – To redeem 1 reward point for a value of Rs 1, you require minimum 500 points for making a successful redemption.
- International Platinum Card – To redeem 1 reward point for a value of Rs 1, you require minimum 750 points for making a successful redemption.
- International Signature Card – To redeem 1 reward point for a value of Rs 1, you require minimum 1000 points for making a successful redemption.
Customers who have already acquired the essential minimum reward points would get the points credited into their accounts in the month of April (each year). There is no need to place a request for accessing the same. Suppose the accumulated rewards points fall short of the minimum requirement; in this case, the points will expire once the financial year is completed.
How to Check Corporation Bank Credit Card Reward Points
In order to check your accrued Corporation Bank reward points:
- Firstly sign into your reward points account (Corp Rewardz) and access the “My Account” tab. This will display your accumulated points.
- Or, you can contact the customer care at Corp Rewardz by dialing 1860 258 1212.
Important Facts Linked to Redemption of Reward Points
Since, you have already gathered knowledge about the redemption of reward points with Corporation Bank, simply access the bank’s website to quickly initiate them in return for appealing offers and discounts. However, there are certain factors which need to be checked before you initiate the redeeming process of accumulated points.
- Date of Expiry– It has to be remembered that, the earned reward points do have an expiration date. Various banks have fixed a particular duration after which the reward points become invalid. Hence, it is important to check your earned points on a frequent basis and redeem them timely.
- Redemption Fee – Usually there is a certain fee associated to reward point redemption. Most of the banks charge the same for the handling & processing of the reward.
Redeem your Corp Points for a host of exciting products and services: (http://www.corprewardz.com/Redemption.aspx)
- Air tickets
- Movie tickets
- Bus tickets
- Mobile/DTH Recharge
- Hotel bookings
- Merchandise (electronics, home and decor, jewellery, sports and fitness and lots more)
- Corporation Bank Gift Card
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and redeem your rewards points for any offer, discount or voucher that pleases you the most. In order to access detailed information about Corporation Bank credit card reward points, you can contact the customer care service. The executive will guide you to check your points and effectively redeem them as per your desire.