How to Make Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment through BillDesk
Andhra Bank offers various online and offline methods to facilitate the clearance of all credit card dues. BillDesk is one such online payment gateway through which one can easily make pay their credit card bills. Follow the steps given below for the same.
- Click here to start the process
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number, email address, mobile number, and the payment amount
- Choose the bank you wish to make the payment from
- Click on ‘Pay’ button
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the payment
Other Modes of Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can also choose from various other payment methods to pay your credit card bill.
- For online payments, you can opt any one of the following methods
- Auto Debit Payment from your Account
- Net Banking
- VISA Money Transfer
- For offline payments, the options are:
- Cash payment
- Payment by cheque or demand draft
Please Note: Andhra Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
Things to Keep in Mind for Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- Clear your Andhra Bank credit card dues within the due date to avoid any late payment charges
- Any outstanding amount that remains after paying the minimum amount due is liable to a monthly interest, finance charges. The charges will be applicable post due date
- If you do have an outstanding, convert it to EMIs so that you can lower the rate of interest applicable and payoff the amount at regular intervals
- Check your Andhra Bank Credit Card Statement very carefully for any kind of technical errors which may lead to inflated payable amounts
- Credit Free period is not available to the customer in case they fail to pay the full amount by the due date
What is the process to pay the Andhra Bank credit card bill via NEFT?
If you want to process an NEFT transaction login to your Andhra Bank net banking account and click on pay credit card bill. Now provide the necessary details and complete the transaction.
What is the processing period for an NEFT payment and what are the charges involved?
The NEFT payment made by you reflects in your account within 2-3 banking hours if the transaction is made within the Bank’s working hours, if not the transaction is cleared the next day. The charges for such transactions vary as per the rules and regulations of the Bank at the time of payment.
How can I contact the Customer Care Cell for any queries related to Credit Card payments?
You can resolve all your credit card queries through the below mentioned communication channels:
- Call the toll-free number at 1800 425 1515
- Send an Email at email@example.com
- Send a post at the following address:
Credit Card Division,
Head Office, Andhra Bank Buildings,
Koti Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 500 095
Are there any charges applicable for cash payments?
No. There is no additional charge applicable when you pay your credit card bill with cash.
What is the IFSC Code for Andhra Bank while making payments via NEFT?
The IFSC code for NEFT payment is ANDB0000782.