YES Bank credit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 4-digit number required to authenticate certain Point of Sale transactions and ATM withdrawals. Customers who have just received their credit card need to set a PIN. YES Bank Credit Card PIN Generation can be done easily. The different methods and steps to do the same are given below.
How to Set PIN for YES Bank Credit Card
The different ways to set PIN for YES Bank credit cards are:
YES Bank credit card PIN generation can be done via Net Banking. The steps given below must be followed for a registered credit card. To register new YES Bank credit cards refer to ‘How to Register YES Bank credit card’.
- Visit YES Bank’s official website
- Click on Login and then Credit Cards and finally on Get Started
- Click on ‘PIN SET/RESET’ on the left hand of the screen
- Select Card Type (Primary/Add-on)
- Select Card Number
- Enter PIN and then Re-enter the same
- Customer will receive an OTP provide the same on the next page to authenticate the PIN change
- Customer will be notified if the PIN change has been done successfully
YES Bank credit card PIN generation can be done via an ATM as well. The steps are given below:
- Insert the credit card in the YES Bank ATM machine and select the language
- Click on ‘Create PIN using OTP’
- An OTP will be sent user’s registered mobile number
- Enter it on the next screen
- Choose a new 4-digit PIN
- Confirm the PIN and Submit it
- If successful user will receive a notification confirming the PIN change
YES Bank credit card PIN change can also be done following these steps.
How to Register YES Bank Credit Card
To register YES Bank credit card follow the below given steps:
- Visit YES Bank official website
- Click on Login on the main page and select Credit Cards; finally, click on get started
- Click on Register Using Credit Card
- Provide all the required details and proceed ahead
- Customer will receive an OTP, provide the same and click on Submit
- On successful registration user will be shown the following message “You have successfully registered for NetBanking”
- Customer can now login using their credit cards
Note this step is required when customer is registering for net banking using a credit card. If customer has a savings/current account they can login using their account’s netbanking credentials alone.
Tips to Ensure Security of Credit Card PIN
- A Customer must ensure that the credit card should be swiped in his/herpresence
- One must never share his/hercredit card details through emails, SMS services, etc.
- Never save the credit card details on any websites
- One shouldnever write down his/her credit card PIN on any card or paper
- Make sure one reads the credit card statement every month to check for unauthorized transactions
How to change YES Bank credit card PIN?
YES Bank credit card PIN can be changed by following the same steps taken for generating it. These steps are given above
Will my credit card be provided with reward points?
Yes, all the credit cards come with reward points as it is an incentive for your credit.
Will my PIN be the same for the virtual credit card as well as for my actual credit card?
No, for security measure both the cards will have different PIN numbers.
What is the CVV number?
It is used as a verification step during online transactions. It is the three-digit number on the backside of your credit card.
What should I do in the event I notice an unauthorized transaction on my credit card?
You should immediately notify the credit card provider to make sure it is not the error from the bank before putting your card on hotlist.