Punjab National Bank or PNB in short is among one of India’s oldest and most well known nationalised banks. In the past PNB has come up with many different types of credit card offers to help customers create healthy spending habits. Healthy spending habits improve the credit score of card holders as well as ensure that their various monetary expenses are duly met. PNB Global Gold Credit Card is among the latest credit cards introduced by this leading bank.
About PNB Global Gold Credit Card
PNB Global Gold Credit Card is among the top credit cards introduced by PNB. One of its specialties is its global acceptance. It offers various benefits such as reward points on day to day expenses as well. Other than this, cardholders can also get round the clock customer service as and when required. These are just some of the basic perks offered by the card. Apart from these, the PNB Global Gold credit card also provides various other lucrative offers to its users. Some of these benefits and features are as follows –
General Features of the PNB Global Gold Card
The PNB Global Gold Credit Card is accepted at all VISA ATMs pan India as well as across the globe. The card is valid for usage in any part of the globe where merchants accept VISA. Thus the PNB Global Gold Credit Card can potentially be used for payments at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
The card can be used to make a wide range of payments which includes shopping, dining out, travel, hotel bookings and other online as well as offline expenditures.
PNB Global Gold Credit Card offers reward points on every online and offline transaction whether domestic or international (except fuel purchase, cash advances, card fees, etc.). With the PNB Global Gold Credit Card, the card holder gets 1 reward point for Rs. 100 spent on purchases made using the card. Each reward point equals Re. 0.50 and can be redeemed through the rewards program of PNB.
Round the Clock Customer Service
Among its many perks, the PNB Global Gold Card offers free of charge 24×7 customer care service. The support staff is available to assist you with any of your queries and requests round the clock no matter which time zone you are located in.
Transfer of Balance
PNB offers its PNB Global Gold Credit Card holders the option to transfer the outstanding balance of any other credit card to their PNB Global Gold Credit Card. These balance transfers feature a low interest rate of 0.99% for the first 6 months of making the balance transfer. The one-time balance transfer charges are also low at Rs. 199 or 1% of the total balance transferred, whichever is higher.
Facility for EMI
EMI facility is available to the PNB Global Gold Credit Card holders on any expenditure made above 2500 rupees in a single transaction. The request for using this facility needs to be made within 10 days of making the purchase and the sum is repayable in installments over the chosen tenure.
- Applying for the PNB global gold credit card entitles the card holder to two free additional add-on cards for family members of the primary card holder. These add on cards enjoy the same benefits as the primary credit card holder.
- Cardholders have the option of making utility bill payments using their PNB Global Gold credit card.
- The card allows the cardholder to avail discounts on various transactions including hotel bookings made through leading travel websites in India.
- Offers on the PNB Global Gold credit card are subject to periodic change hence its best to check the PNB credit cards website for the latest information.
- The PNB Global Gold Credit Card should have been a PNB account holder for at least 6 months at the time of application.
- The PNB credit card applicant has to be between 21 and 65 years old to be eligible as the primary credit card applicant and at least 18 years for an add on card.
- Salaried individual must have a minimum annual income of Rs. 2.5 lakhs while self employed applicants must show minimum income of Rs. 2 lakhs annually to avail this card.
- The person applying has to be a resident of India or employed within the state limits where bank branches are located.
The applicant needs to furnish certain documents in order to apply for the PNB Global Gold Credit card. The documents required are given as under:
- Residence proof: this includes last 6 months’ bank statement, Aadhaar card, recent telephone /electricity bill, or a letter of recommendation from place of employment or from any known public authority. The applicant produces any one of these documents provided they are not older than three months.
- Identity Proof: the applicant can provide a copy of voter ID, Passport, PAN, Aadhaar Card, Driving License or any other proof of identity that may disclose his/her proof of being a genuine Indian resident.
- Income Proof – a copy of acknowledged Income Tax Return or Form No.16 or salary slip can be attached as a proof of income by the PNB Global Gold Credit card applicant.