Managing and maintaining a credit card is very important. The ICICI net banking facility makes this task convenient and easy for the customer. A lot of services can be availed through ICICI Bank’s online portal. The list of services includes getting information on the credit, cash limit of the credit card, due date of the payment, monthly statement, enhancement of the credit limit, or redemption of the reward points, and so on.
How to Login to ICICI Bank Credit Card Account
Follow the steps given below for ICICI Bank credit card account login.
- Click here to go to ICICI Bank page. click on LOGIN located next to personal banking
- Provide the User ID and Password
- After login, the customer must select ‘MY accounts’ and then Credit cards
- Customers can now see all the information about the card and the service options available to them
Exclusive Card Offers from India’s top banks are just a click away Error: Please enter a valid number
Exclusive Card Offers from India’s top banks are just a click away
Error: Please enter a valid number
ICICI Bank Credit Card Net Banking Facilities
The features and benefits of ICICI Bank net banking facility are given below:
Banking convenience: It becomes very easy for the customer to maintain and manage the credit card online as lot of services are available at no extra cost and are easily accessible. Customer can view the statement of the credit card up to 2 years old, request for the generation of new PIN, convert the outstanding balance in to EMIs, redeem the credit card reward points, place auto debit facility for the credit card payment, activate or deactivate any new or existing card online etc.
Easy Bill Payment: Online net banking gives the customer the facility to place auto debit request for all the utility bill payments thus reducing the burden of the payment of the bills and also avoid failing of the due date of bill payments.
Secured Transactions: ICICI i-safe application is one of the most secured payment gateways. It requires authentication at all the levels ensuring the security of customer’s funds.
How to Register for ICICI Bank Credit Card Net Banking
The steps to successfully register for ICICI Bank credit card net banking are listed below.
Customers who already have a net banking relationship with the bank need to link their account with the credit card. Following are the steps to link the card with the account:
- Login in the bank portal using the ID and the password. Click here for the same
- From the menu select ‘My Account’ and then ‘Credit Cards’
- After selecting the option customer will be redirected to a page where they need to fill all the details about the credit card. The details include the number of the credit card, the expiry date of the card, registered mobile number, email address of the cardholder and also the saving account number
- After filling all the details click on the submit button
- Provide the OTP on being prompted sent on the registered mobile number
- Customer will be redirected to the confirmation page where the service request number generated will be mentioned
- Customer will need this number to track the service’s resolution status once the bank verifies all the details then the account will be linked with the credit card
- User will now be able to view all the details related to the card online now
The customers who have a banking relationship with the bank, but do not use the net banking facility will have to first register their account online and then follow the above steps of linking the account with the credit card. One can register online through phone banking or by visiting the branch and placing the request. Then a temporary ID and password is generated which will help the customer to register their account
Note: The customers who hold only the credit card of ICICI bank will have to place the service request for generation of the User ID and password either at the branch of the bank or through the phone banking facility
What to do in Case User Has Forgotten the Internet Banking Password
Users can change their ICICI Bank credit card net banking password by following the below-given steps
- Log in to internet banking portal by clicking here
- Then from the website click on ‘Get Password’
- Enter the User ID and registered Mobile Number and click on ‘Go’
- Enter the OTP number
- Create the new Password
Now you can access the account using the new password. If you want to change the password then you will have to log in and click on the tab ‘change password’ to set your new password.
How to Make ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Net Banking
Users have the following two means to settle their credit card bill.
- Customers can place auto debit service request online to make the payment of the credit card bills
- Users can also pay online after logging in to their ICICI bank webpage. Select ‘my accounts’ after you login and then select the option ‘credit card’. Choose the card whose bill needs to be settled. Then select ‘pay bill’. Finally, select the mode of payment and provide the details
How to Reset ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN
Follow the steps given below to reset ICICI Bank credit card PIN
- Login to the ICICI net banking account using the user ID and password
- Select ‘My Accounts’
- Then select ‘Credit cards’
- Then click on ‘Generate credit card Pin Online’
- User will then receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP number and then click on ‘continue’
- Then enter 4 digit PIN number. Re-enter the PIN number
- Click on the submit button
How to Check ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
Follow the steps given below to check the ICICI Credit Card Statement.
- Login to the ICICI net banking account using the User ID and password
- Select ‘My Accounts’
- Then select ‘Credit Cards’
- Then select ‘Service Request’ and click on statement request
For Further Support Contact ICICI Bank Customer Care Center
Find the Right Credit Card for your needs
How to remove the deactivated credit card online?
The removal of the credit card online can be done through phone banking where all the details related to the card are to be mentioned and the request is to be placed. The call should be made through the registered mobile number. An alternative way is to place the request through the registered email address where the last four digits of the card along with the personal details are to be mentioned.
What are the services that can be availed online?
Application for a new card, managing the existing cards, blocking or hot listing a card, generation of the PIN number of the card, payment of the bills, conversion of the outstanding balance in EMI, redemption of the reward points, etc. are the services that can be availed online.
Can the outstanding amount be transferred online in EMI?
Users can place service request to convert the balance amount in EMI online after logging into the account.
Can the credit limit of the card enhanced online?
Yes, customers can place a request for the enhancement of the credit limit of the card. The bank in this scenario will evaluate the user’s background for the same and if they meet the eligibility criteria then the credit limit will be enhanced.
What is the tenure of the EMI facility available on the ICICI credit card?
3, 6, 9 and 12 months are the repayment tenure given to the ICICI bank credit card customer.