|Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Rating|
|Travel Benefits ★★★★|
Annual Fee ★★★
Reward Points ★★★
Additional Benefits ★★★
|Overall Rating ★★★★|
If you are looking for a super-premium credit card offering a plethora of travel benefits, then Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card can be a perfect choice. With this card, you can avail benefits like Club ITC Culinaire membership, Accorplus membership, Priority Pass membership with unlimited free visits, etc. Here’s a complete review of this card with all the relevant details.
Key Highlights of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
|Joining Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|Best Feature||Unlimited complimentary domestic lounge visits for both the primary and add-on cardholders|
Complimentary Airport Concierge Services
With Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card airport concierge services you can avail smooth airport passage and skip long lines with exclusive access to immigration counters, security check, etc. The best thing about this card is it takes good care of your travel requirements as you avail 8 free VIP assistance services and 4 free chauffeured luxury airport pick-ups/drops every year.
It is worth mentioning that the above benefits are capped to only 4 complimentary airport transfers per primary cardholder. Moreover, the bookings should be made at least 48 hours before the service time and are valid only for domestic and international departures/ arrivals.
Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access
Airport terminals can be a stressful place, however, to save you from the hassle of long queues, hostile environment of a high-traffic airport, Axis Bank Reserve offers you unlimited complimentary domestic lounge visits for both the primary and add-on cardholders. Along with 12 complimentary guest visits in a year for accompanying guests. Please note you will be charged Rs.2 for authentication which will be reversed within 24 working hours.
50 Complimentary Golf Rounds
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card offers exclusive access to some of the best golf courses in India. With this card, you can enjoy 50 complimentary golf rounds every year. However, if you are a golf lover, this card can be a great option for you.
Enjoy Hotel Stays and Travel Benefits
Planning a trip? So, you may want to consider the special benefits of this card which makes it an indispensable option for you. The card offers a bunch of membership at various hotels for leisure stays. The benefits are as follows:
- Complimentary AccorPlus Membership- You can enjoy one night free stay at all Asia Pacific region, free room upgrade, up to 50% off on dining, free lunch buffet for 2 across all Accor hotels in India with AccorPlus Membership
- Club Marriott Asia Pacific Membership- Avail 20% discount on food and beverage & 20% discount on best available rates at select Marriott hotels in India and on weekend rates in Asia Pacific region.
- Exclusive Offers at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts-15% off on room only rate, room with breakfast rate or on 3rd-night stay. Also, 50% off on best available rates on suites.
- 15% Discount on Postcard Hotel Offer- Get 15% off on best available room rate along with anytime check-in and check out. You can also avail a free lifestyle consultation at Goa hotels.
50,000 Rewards Points on Card Activation & Renewal
Credit Card Reward Points are the points that you can collect following every purchase that you make using your credit card. For instance, if you apply for an Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, you will earn 50,000 reward points when you activate and renew your credit card. Moreover, you will also earn 15 edge rewards points for every Rs. 200 spent. Also, earn 2X reward points on international spends. You can use your points to redeem travel vouchers, electronic items, and much more.
Exclusive Financial Benefits
Apart from the travel benefits mentioned above, Axis Bank Reserve Credit also offers a bunch of remarkable financial benefits such as:
- Annual fee of Rs. 50,000 + taxes is waived off if you spend Rs. 25 lakh in the preceding year
- Foreign transaction mark-up fee is 1.5% only
- No cash withdrawal charges
- Fuel surcharge waiver on purchases between Rs.400 and Rs.4000. Capped at Rs.400 p.m.
- Reduced Finance Charge of 2.5% on extended credit
If you want to travel around the world, then Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is among the most feasible options for you. The card provides you with various insurance benefits to help you in times of crisis such as air accidents, loss, or delay in baggage. Take a look at various insurance benefits associated with this card.
- Avail purchase protection worth Rs. 2 lakh
- Credit shield up to Rs. 5 lakh
- Air accident cover up to Rs. 450 lakh
- Loss/Delay in baggage & Personal Documents of 500 USD
- Lost card liability up to credit limit
It is to bring to your notice that you must go through the terms and conditions of insurance benefits in detail.
Buy One Get One Movie Ticket on BookMyShow
- Buy 1 Get 1 free movie ticket, up to Rs. 500 off on 2nd Offer can be availed 5 times a month
- Buy 1 Get 1 free non-movie ticket and get up to Rs. 1,000 off on the 2nd Offer can be availed 5 times a month
- Avail discount up to 20% off at 4,000 plus restaurants in India
- Complimentary EasyDiner Prime Membership with a discount up to 25% across premium restaurants (you need to activate the membership within 6 months of receiving the code). This membership is only provided to the primary cardholder of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
- Extraordinary weekends as you get the facility of curated experiences like sailing, golf, chef for a day, unique tours, etc.
- Weljii: 1st information session free. 25% off on all health and wellness coaching plans
- Medical offers- Referral-based services for 2nd medical opinion from the world’s best specialists at reputed international hospitals, diagnoses at leading medical institutions like Dr. Lal Pathlabs, Metropolis and SRL Diagnostics, Global travel and medical assistance for international travels
Suggested Read: Best Travel Credit Cards in India 2022
Joining Fee and Annual Fee
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card comes with a joining fee of Rs.50,000 which is undoubtedly on the higher side, but the same is compensated via multiple benefits in the form of unlimited lounge access, complimentary golf rounds, dining benefits, medical benefits, and more. However, this annual fee can be waived off if you spend Rs. 25 lakh or more in the preceding 12 months. This might not be a feasible option for those who are unable to spend Rs. 25 lakh or more in a year.
Who Should Get this Card?
Whether you should consider getting an Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card or not depends on your travel needs and spending capacity. The card offers multiple benefits in the form of a low foreign exchange markup fee of 1.5% only which is a good credit card for international travelers, fuel surcharge waiver, annual fee waiver, insurance benefits, financial benefits and so much more.
|You Should Get This Credit Card If||You Should Consider Other Options If|
Limitations of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- This card can be a disappointment for those who are want to earn air miles on each travel
- No discounts on flight bookings that you might be looking for with this credit card
- The annual fee is comparatively higher than other super-premium cards that are available in the market and offer similar travel benefits
Similar Credit Cards that You Can Apply For
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (Excluding Taxes)||Premium Highlight||Eligibility Criteria*|
|HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition||Rs. 12,500||Unlimited lounge access worldwide, free golf games, very good rewards program||By Invitation Only|
|SBI Aurum Credit Card||Rs. 10,000||Unlimited international lounge access, 4 domestic lounge access per quarter, 1 domestic airport spa access per quarter||By Invitation Only|
|Diners Club Black Credit Card||Rs. 10,000||5 reward points on Rs. 150, 10X reward points on partner brands, 2X rewards on weekend dining||Minimum Income: Rs. 1.75 Lakh per month for salaried and minimum ITR of Rs. 21 Lakh per annum for self employed|
|IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card||Rs. 9,999 (Joining Fee)|
Nil Annual Fee
|Excellent Rewards Program, Priority Pass membership||Minimum Income: Decided by the Bank|
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||Rs. 20,000||Privileged golf sessions, convert rewards into air miles||Minimum Income: Rs. 25 Lakh annually|
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is undoubtedly one of the best super-premium cards that is available in the market today with unparalleled features and benefits. Unlimited lounge access is the most impressive feature of this card that can make your travel experience more enjoyable. Except for the high annual fee, this card assures in-class privileges and unbridled indulgences.