Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading banks of India with a customer-centric approach serving various sectors of society. It offers up-to-date services to customers including the net banking and mobile banking facilities. The Bank of Maharashtra mobile banking app provides the convenience of banking to the customers. If you are a registered customer of Bank of Maharashtra, you can enjoy banking at your fingertips with two applications viz. MahaMobile and MahaSecure App.
Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking Services
The MahaMobile App and MahaSecure App is the mobile application provided by the Bank of Maharashtra. You need to download the application in your mobile device and activate it. You can experience instant money transfer, bill payment, from anywhere around the globe without any hassles at any time of the hour.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
How to Activate the MahaMobile Banking Application?
Below mentioned is the procedure to activate your mobile banking application with Bank of Maharashtra instantly:
- First, you need to make sure that you use your registered mobile number for mobile banking. If not, you need to contact the bank via the nearest branch.
- Install the MahaMobile app from relevant app stores as per your mobile device.
- If you do not want to search from the app stores, you can send an SMS – MAHAMOBILE to 9223181818. The bank will send you the link to download the mobile application.
- Open the app and click on the ‘New User Registration’ button displayed on the screen.
- Read the terms and conditions of the mobile banking application and click on accept.
- If you are a customer with Bank of Maharashtra, you are provided with an 11-digit customer ID number. You need to enter this customer ID number next. If you do not remember this number, you can contact the customer care.
- Once you click submit, an automated SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number. In case you did not use the registered number to login to the mobile application or you are not using that number in the default SIM, you might need to visit the nearest branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
- You can complete the procedure of registration by choosing one option from the three verification options provided, they are:
- Internet Banking
Using the net banking ID and password, you can verify your registration procedure.
- ATM Card
Using the 16 digit ATM card number and the PIN, you can verify your registration
You can verify your registration from your nearest branch of Bank of Maharashtra with the 5 digit token provided to you via SMS.
- Next, you need to set your MPIN (Mobile banking Personal Identification Number) and MTPIN (fund transfer to other banks through IMPS/NEFT)
After finishing the steps mentioned above, you can manage and operate your bank account with your phone and a few clicks.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Check Now
MahaSecure app is a secure digital application that offers secure access to their customers for internet banking. This application ensures complete safety of the customer using internet banking facility from the bank of Maharashtra. You can use the MahaSecure App from any supporting devices. Banking activities like balance checking, fund transfer, bill payment, etc. are just a click away with the MahaSecure application.
How to Download and Install the MahaSecure App?
You can easily download the MahaSecure app once you have been enrolled to use it by the Bank of Maharashtra. After being enrolled to use the application, you receive the activation credentials on the mobile number registered with the bank of Maharashtra. With the activation credentials, you can activate the application by following a few simple steps. To use the internet banking facility of the bank of Maharashtra, you need to download and activate the application. Below mentioned are the steps to download and activate the application on your desktop.
You need to log in to the internet banking facility from the bank through https://www.mahaconnect.in.
- Download and install the MahaSecure app in your smartphone
- You need to enter your internet banking User ID now.
- You will receive a verification key on your registered mobile number. You need to enter this into the activation code bar.
- Now, you got to set a secret question as well as provide the secret answer for the same.
- Lastly, you need to set a 4 digit PIN which will be required every time you wish to log into the MahaSecure application.
Your Credit Score and Report Is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
Features of Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking
Following are the key feature of the Mobile Banking Apps of the bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking Features
|It is secure and easy to use|
|It makes banking convenient|
|Check your balance and view the mini statement of your account anytime for your savings account, recurring account, current account, loan accounts, fixed deposit account, etc.|
|View, add, modify, as well as delete the chosen beneficiaries and make a transaction within bank accounts|
|Make transactions outside the bank using NEFT or IMPS|
|Add or delete the list billers for monthly bill payment|
|Pay the bills instantly without adding billers|
|Check your bill payment history|
|Apply for credit card, debit card, etc.|
|Set your ATM PIN|
|Block your ATM card in case of theft or loss|
|Request for new cheque book, demand draft, loans, etc.|
|Open a fixed deposit, recurring deposit, and such accounts|
|Access your mobile passbook as well as change your MPIN and MTPIN anytime from anywhere|
|Make transfer funds using IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)|
|No charges are applied for fund transfer from one account to another account within the bank of Maharashtra|
|Charges are applied on bank transfer from one account to another other than the bank of Maharashtra bank|
Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking Limit
There is a specified limit to make transactions using the mobile banking app, they are:
|Transfer Type||Transaction Limit|
|Transfer to own account||No limit|
|Transfer to other accounts within BOM||Rs. 50,000 per day|
|Utility bill payment||Rs. 50,000 per day|
|IMPS||Rs. 5000 per day|
|NEFT||Rs. 50,000 per day|
Checking Credit Report Monthly has no impact on Credit Score Check Now
Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking FAQs
How can I use the internet banking facility from a new device?
You would need to install the application in the new device. If you are a registered user, you can access the application by entering your secret security question and answer as well as other security checks like OTP and MPIN or MTPIN.
How to contact Bank of Maharashtra?
You can contact the bank through the toll-free numbers 1800 233 4526 and 1800 102 2636. You can also make a call to the landline number, 020 24480797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. The customer care help desk of Bank of Maharashtra is available round to clock for 365 days of the year. You can contact as well as get assistance from the bank anytime from anywhere around the globe without any hassles.