Internet banking is the ultimate too to handle day to day business. The introduction of net banking meant users no longer had to visit the bank to make any transaction. Customer can transfer money, check balance, block card, pay bills and so on using Axis Bank Internet Banking service. More details are given below.
How to Login to Axis Bank Credit Card Account?
To log in to Axis Bank Credit Card account users must first apply for Axis Bank’s net banking facility. Once that is done, the user must follow the below-mentioned steps to log in to their Axis Bank Credit Card account:
- Go to Axis Bank website by clicking here
- On the right side, you will find a link ‘Login’. Click on the same
- Provide your unique Customer ID and Password
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- You will be logged in to your Axis Internet Banking account
Axis Bank Credit Card Net Banking Facilities
Following is a summarised list of the various net banking facilities offered by Axis Bank:
- View bank account details, account balance, credit card details and Axis Bank credit card statements all at one platform
- Easily transfer funds to own account or other Axis Bank accounts or other bank accounts
- Settle credit card bills, utility bills and so on from Axis Bank Internet Banking effortlessly
- Easily report lost/stolen card, change ATM PIN, and redeem reward points by logging into Axis Bank internet banking account
How to Register for Axis Bank Credit Card Net Banking?
Cardholders need to follow below-mentioned steps to register their Axis Bank credit card:
- Customer must have an active net banking account with the Bank to register their Axis Bank Credit Card
- To link the credit card to the account, log in to the internet banking portal by clicking here. Then provide the Customer ID and Password
- Once logged in, select the ‘Accounts’ tab and then click on ‘My Credit Cards’
- Then select the tab that says, ‘Click here to link your credit card account to your Internet Banking ID’ option
- On the new page, enter the required details such as credit card number, card expiry date, mobile number, e-mail address and Axis Bank savings account number
- Read ‘Terms and Conditions’ applicable and tick the box
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Provide the OTP (One Time Password) that has been sent to your registered mobile number to authorise the process
- After registration user will receive a confirmation message signalling acceptance
Cardholders can also register their Axis Bank credit card offline for net banking by visiting a nearby branch and filling a form to avail net banking feature for their credit card. They can also contact customer care service by dialling 1800 209 5577 and requesting for this service.
How to Change Axis Bank Credit Card Net Banking Password?
Follow the below mentioned steps to change the Axis Credit Card Net Banking password:
- Click here to go to Axis Bank Login Page then Click on the link ‘Forgot Password?’
- On the next page, enter the Login ID and select ‘Proceed’
- Customer will be asked to enter their ‘Account Details’. Provide the credit card number, ATM PIN, and card expiry date. Tick the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button
- Provide the new password twice to confirm the process
- Enter the OTP that has been sent to the registered mobile number to authorise the process
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- A success message will be displayed on the screen and sent to the registered mobile number confirming that the password has been reset
How to Make Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Net Banking?
Just follow the below steps to settle Axis Bank credit card bills via Internet banking:
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking portal
- Select Credit Cards and then ‘Balance and Payments’
- Choose the credit card for which payment is to be made
- Select the account from which payment is to be carried out
- Provide the payment amount
- Click on ‘Submit’
If the customer has multiple credit cards for which payment is to be made, then follow the below mentioned steps:
- The steps given below are for those credit cards that are registered
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Select ‘Accounts’ and then select ‘Pay Bill Option’
- Select ‘Add New Biller’ option and select ‘Credit Cards’ as a category. Again, select the biller ‘Axis Bank Credit Card- Directpay
- Provide biller details like Nickname, credit card number. Select ‘Fetch’ to verify the cardholder name
- Validate the details by entering Netsecure code that has been sent to the user via SMS. Afterwards, Click on ‘Add’ button
- Once registration has been completed successfully, details will be available in ‘Registered biller’ and ‘Direct pay’ option
- Login once again to the Axis Bank internet banking account
- Select ‘Accounts’ and then select ‘Pay Bill’ option
- In the ‘Direct pay’ option, choose the active registered biller and select ‘Pay Now’
- 2 options are available on screen- One Time Payment (instant payment) and Repetitive Payment (payment in parts in frequency- weekly, monthly, annual duration). Choose a suitable option. Provide the payment amount
- In the case of One Time Payment, funds will be debited instantly and credited to the credit card in real time. In case of Repetitive Payment, funds will be debited on a repetitive basis on a particular day as per the number of payments mentioned in the field
How to Reset Axis Bank Credit Card PIN?
Follow the below mentioned steps to reset the PIN for Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Login to Axis Bank internet banking portal
- Select ‘Accounts’ and then ‘My Credit Cards’
- Choose ‘More Services’
- Select ‘Credit Card PIN Change’
- Click on ‘Go’
- Provide the new PIN and select ‘Next’
- Enter the NETSECURE code that has been sent to the registered mobile number to authorise the process
- On clicking ‘Confirm’, the PIN will be successfully changed
Customer can also change their Axis Bank credit card PIN by visiting a nearby Axis Bank ATM, via Axis Mobile App, or by phone banking.
For Further Support: Contact Axis Bank Customer Care Center
How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
Customers can check their Axis Bank Credit Card statement via any of the following means:
- E-statements are sent every month to the registered e-mail address
- Monthly statements are sent to the user’s registered mailing address
- Customers can check their statements online by logging on to Axis Bank Internet Banking Portal. Visit the ‘Credit Card’ section. Select ‘Balance and Payment’ option and choose the credit card (in case of multiple cards). Finally, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to get the transaction details
- Use Axis Bank Mobile App to check the credit card balance
- Use phone banking, SMS facility to get the credit card balance details
- Visit any nearby branch of Axis Bank and make an enquiry
How can one block their Axis Bank Credit Card via net banking?
Customers can log in to Axis Bank Internet Banking portal. Then visit ‘Accounts’ and select ‘My Cards’ and ‘More Services’. Users will get the option to block their card.
Is there a limit to the number of cards that can be registered in a single net banking portal?
Yes, one can register up to 5 Axis Bank credit cards under same net banking account.
What are the offline modes of payment available to clear credit card bills?
Customers can pay their credit card bills via cheque/draft, cash payment at nearby Axis branch, use the Auto debit facility or visit Axis ATM to clear bills.
How to redeem reward points via Internet Banking?
Customer must log in to their Axis Bank Account. In the ‘Accounts’ summary page, select ‘Axis eDGE Rewards’. Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Redeem Now’ option. From the Reward store, next, they need to choose the product that they want to redeem their points on and click on ‘add to basket’. Finally, they must confirm the redemption.
What are the other options to check the balance on Axis Credit Card other than net banking?
Customer can check their Axis Credit Card balance by calling 18604195555 or by sending SMS to 5676782 from their registered mobile number. Customer can also check the balance by visiting any nearby Axis Bank ATM or branch.