StashFin Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||Starting from 11.99% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Minimum 3 months and up to 36 months|
|Eligible Applicant Age||18 years and above|
|Processing Fees||Up to 10% of loan sanctioned|
|Types of Personal Loans||Marriage Loan, Shopping Loan, Home Renovation Loan, Debt Consolidation Loan, Travel Loan / Holiday Loan, Mobile Loan, Laptop Loan, Consumer Durables Loan and Personal Loan for Self Employed|
Starting from amounts as low as Rs. 1000, StashFin offers personal loans for amounts up to Rs. 5 lakh ensuring that various financial needs of an individual, big or small are fulfilled without any stress. If you are a salaried individual, you can avail StashFin Personal Loan to fulfil needs such as home renovation, go on a vacation, purchase consumer durables, debt consolidation, etc. You can repay the personal loan from StashFin later with a flexible tenure that ranges from 3 months to 36 months.
Features of StashFin Personal Loan
- Flexible loan amount: The amount offered by StashFin on a personal loan starts from Rs. 1000 and goes up to Rs. 5 lakh and hence caters to various personal needs of an individual
- Minimum documentation: You only need to submit a few documents to avail StashFin Personal Loan and they are picked up from your office or home as per your convenience
- Flexible repayment options: Starting from 3 months to 36 months, the tenure of StashFin Personal Loan is flexible and the loan can be repaid as per your repayment ability and convenience
- Quick approval: As the loan can be applied online, the process is hassle free and ensures quick approval and disbursal
StashFin Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rate offered by StashFin on a personal loan starts at 11.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate). The actual rate offered to an applicant may vary from individual to individual depending upon the loan amount, repayment history, nature of employment and other factors.
Eligibility Criteria of StashFin Personal Loan
- You should be an Indian citizen
- You should be at least 21 years old
- You should be a salaried individual
- Your monthly income should be at least Rs. 20,000
- You must have a good credit history
Types of StashFin Personal Loan
- Marriage Loan: Marriage Loan by StashFin lets you pay for any expenses related to your special day including invitation cards, venue, decoration, accommodation for guests, etc. You can avail a loan amount of up to Rs. 5 lakh and can pay interest only on the amount you use
- Shopping Loan: Personal loan for shopping is an ideal solution when you need to buy your favorite gadget or dress instantly and can pay the dues later in affordable installments. You can avail a loan amount of as high as Rs. 5 lakh from StashFin
- Home Renovation Loan: Available up to Rs. 5 lakh, home renovation loan can help you to paint those old walls, add new furniture to your drawing hall, get a modular kitchen and a lot more
- Debt Consolidation Loan: A debt consolidation loan lets the borrower to merge his various loans and credit card bills into a single loan and pay only one EMI. This way, it not only gets easier for you to repay the loan but the interest rate also reduces
- Travel Loan / Holiday Loan: Whether you are a solo traveler or prefer travelling with friends or family, travel loan by StashFin ensures to take care of the travelling expenses by offering a loan amount of up to Rs. 5 lakh. With a travel loan, you can enjoy your vacation without any stress and can pay back later in easy EMIs
- Mobile Loan: If there is any mobile in the market that you are planning to buy since a long time, you can avail StashFin mobile loan to end your wait. Just avail the loan, buy your preferred mobile phone and pay back later in easy instalments
- Laptop Loan: With the loan amount of as high as Rs. 5 lakh offered by StashFin on a laptop loan, you can easily buy the laptop of your choice and can pay as per your repayment ability by choosing the right tenure
- Consumer durable loan: The consumer durable loan allows the customers to buy from a vast variety of household items like LED, washing machine, air conditioner, TV, furniture, clothes, microwave, speaker, etc. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can avail up to Rs. 5 lakh under consumer durable loan
- Personal Loan for Self Employed: Planning to expanding your business or to start a new one or there is a financial emergency at home? Whatever the reason may be, if you are a self-employed individual you can apply for a personal loan at StashFin and can fulfil various personal and professional needs
Documents Required for StashFin Personal Loan Application
The following are the key documents required for all StashFin personal loan applicants:
- ID Proof- PAN Card
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card
Specific documents required for salaried/self-employed individuals are as follows:
- 3 month salary slip and 6 month bank statement till date
- Copy of cheque of salary bank account
- Income Tax Return
- GST Return
- Bank statements of the past 6 months
- Proof of business ownership, and continuity
- Audited financials from the previous two years
- Office address proof
How to Apply for StashFin Personal Loan with Paisabazaar?
- Go to Paisabazaar.com and fill out the online personal loan application form to check offers
- Various offers from different banks will be displayed as per the chances of approval
- Select StashFin (if available) or any other personal loan offer or call Paisabazaar for further assistance
- Fill a few more forms to complete your personal loan application online
Personal Loan Verification Process
- Paisabazaar will forward your loan application to the prospective lender and you will receive a verification call from the lender’s representative
- The representative will schedule documentation pickup as per your convenience
- Upon successful verification of documents, you will receive another call to verify the loan offer asking for your consent for disbursal
- Once the loan is approved and successfully verified, it gets disbursed within 3 to 5 working days
Check StashFin Personal Loan Application Status
You can check the status of your StashFin Personal Loan by log into your StashFin online account to check details of your personal loan including amount outstanding, due date of EMI payment, last EMI payment received date, etc.
Fees and Other Charges
The following are some key fees/charges associated with a StashFin personal loan*:
|Processing Fee||Up to 10%|
|Bounce Charges||Rs. 500 on every NACH / Cheque bounce|
*GST at applicable rate over and above the charges mentioned.
How to Login on StashFin Portal?
- Go to the StashFin Official Website and click on the “Login” button
- Enter Email ID / Mobile No. along with Password / OTP
- Click on ‘Login’ to access your StashFin Account online
The following table illustrates the monthly personal loan EMI calculation for different loan amount, interest rates and loan tenures:
|Loan Amount (Rs.) and Interest Rate (p.a)|
Monthly EMI Payout (Rs.)
|4 months||12 months||24 months||36 months||48 months|
|1 lakh @ 12%||Rs. 25,628||Rs. 8,884||Rs. 4,707||Rs. 3,321||Rs. 2,633|
|3 lakh @ 12.5%||Rs. 76,963||Rs. 26,724||Rs. 14,192||Rs. 10,036||Rs. 7,973|
|5 lakh @ 13% p.a.||Rs. 1,28,403||Rs. 44,658||Rs. 23,770||Rs. 16,846||Rs. 13,413|
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
StashFin Personal Loan Top-Up
If you are an existing customer of StashFin, you can avail top- up loan after paying 50% of your EMIs i.e. after completion of half of the tenure of your existing StashFin personal loan:
- Log into you StashFin online account
- Click on ‘I want to apply for top- up loan’
- Login using your credentials and proceed
Comparison of StashFin PL vs Other Lenders
The following table compares the credit line personal loan of StashFin to similar lending options from other online lenders in India:
|Particulars||StashFin||KreditBee||Early Salary||Home Credit||Cashe|
|Interest Rate||11.99% onwards||Starting from 12.24%||24% to 30%||24% to 49%||33% to 36%|
|Tenure||3 to 36 months||2 to 15 months||90 to 365 days||18 to 48 months||2 to 12 months|
|Loan amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakh||Upto Rs. 2 lakh||Upto Rs. 2 lakh||Upto Rs. 2.40 lakh||Upto Rs. 3 lakh|
|Processing Fee||0-10% (excluding GST)||Upto 3.5% of the loan amount||Upto 1.50% of the loan amount||0||Upto Rs.1500 or 3% of the principle amount whichever is higher as processing fees|
StashFin Customer Care
If you have any queries, you can check out the “Contact Us” section of the StashFin official website. Alternately, you can log into your online StashFin account and get your query answered by the customer care department.
Benefits of Applying for a Personal Loan at Paisabazaar.com
- You can easily apply for a personal loan at Paisabazaar anytime, anywhere from the comfort of your home or office
- You can compare different personal loan offers from various lenders and can choose the one offering the best offer as per your requirement
- You can calculate your EMIs by using an online EMI calculator and can get an estimate of your repayments
- Check your credit score as a healthy credit score can get you a personal loan at a lower interest rate and a poor credit score is one of the key reasons for rejection of your personal loan application
- Borrow a loan amount as per your repayment ability so that you don’t fall into a debt trap
- Pay some of your existing loans and credit card bills before you apply for a personal loan to improve your debt-to-income ratio
Q1. How do I get to know if my personal loan application is approved?
When your personal loan application gets approved, you receive an email and a notification on your mobile phone.
Q2. My personal loan application got rejected. Can I re-apply for it?
Yes, you can re- apply for a StashFin personal loan after the 3 months of rejection of your previous loan application. However, do try and find out the reason for the personal loan rejection so that your chances of approval can increase.
Q3. How can I repay my personal loan?
You can repay your personal loan via post-dated cheques or NACH (National Automated Clearing House) mandates. Also, you can pay online on the official website or app of StashFin.
Q4. Can I foreclose my personal loan?
Yes, you can request for foreclosure after paying 3 EMIs.
Q5. After I complete loan repayment, do I get a NOC from StashFin?
Once you have repaid your StashFin personal loan in full, you can get a NOC (no objection certificate) from StashFin by contacting the customer care department.