The InCred personal loan is available for all the emergency situations that you may face in life and to fulfil all those dreams that you wish to fulfil. The person can take personal loan from InCred for various purposes such as buying expensive gadgets, covering medical bills, for home construction, for buying household items, for debt consolidation, for planning a trip etc. Offering a flexible loan amount and repayment options, InCred ensures that you choose how much and for how long to pay.
Benefits and Features of InCred personal loan
The features and benefits of Incred personal loan are as follows:
- An individual can apply for Incred personal loan online from the comfort of his home.
- InCred offers personal loan with an instant and trouble free application process.
- A customer can take a loan amount from Rs.50, 000 to Rs.7. 5 lakhs from InCred personal loan.
- The interest rates for Incred Personal loans start from 11.49% p.a.
- InCred offers a flexible loan repayment of upto 60 months so that the customers can pay the debt as per their convenience.
- It approves the loan quickly after verifying the financial background and documents and quickly disburses the funds so that the customer can get an instant credit.
Interest Rate and Other Charges of Incred Personal Loan
The details of the InCred personal loan are as follows:
|Rate of interest||Starting from 11. 49% per annum.|
|Prepayment or Foreclosure charges||NA|
|Processing fee||Starting at 1% taken one time. No Upfront charges.|
Eligibility Criteria to Avail Incred Personal Loan
The eligibility criteria for InCred personal loan are as follows:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should meet defined age criteria of InCred.
- The applicant should be earning person; whether he/she is an employee in a company or is a self- employed individual.
- The applicant should be stable in his job or business.
Documents Required to Avail Incred Personal Loan
The list of the documents required for the InCred personal loan is as follows:
- Identity proof: Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter ID
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Last 6 months of bank statements.
- Address proof.
- Last 3 months of salary slip.
Customer Care of Incred Personal Loan
If you have any queries or doubts regarding your personal loan application you can contact Incred through the following mediums:
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What are the options available for making EMI payments?
Ans. The person can repay the EMI through National Automated Clearing House (NACH) in which the EMI’s will be automatically debited from the person’s account at the end of the monthly cycle on the EMI due date.
Ques: What is the tenure for which a personal loan can be availed?
Ans: The tenure for which Incred personal loan can be availed varies from 12 to 24 to 36 to 48 to 60 months.
Ques: Are there any additional charges for Incred personal loan?
Ans: A processing fee is charged when you wish to avail Incred personal loan and it is automatically deducted from the disbursal amount that is payable to you.
Ques: Can I prepay my personal loan?
Ans: Yes, you cam prepay the entire outstanding loan amount after the 6th instalment.
Ques: How does the loan amount for Incred personal loan get disbursed?
Ans: After your personal loan application is approved, the loan amount gets digitally transferred to your bank account.