Allahabad Bank personal loan is an ideal loan to opt for all those facing a financial emergency. From a medical condition to wedding to vacation to higher education to home renovation to a lot more, Allahabad Bank personal loan ensures that you deal with all the situations without any inconvenience. The loan amount ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 20 lakh and can be repaid within 36 months along with minimum interest rate.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The Allahabad Bank personal loan EMI calculator helps an individual to know how much EMI he would be paying after option for a personal loan amount. This way he is able to plan his future expenses for future and ensures o borrow only what he can repay. Listed below are some of the key features of the calculator.
- The EMI loan calculator is user-friendly and displays both the EMI and amortization table.
- The tool is available absolutely free of cost.
- A complete breakup of the amortization table and the amount payable is displayed when using the EMI calculator. The amortization is displayed using a graphical format, ensuring that the customer can understand things much better.
- The instrument can be used more than once, till the potential customer arrives at the right combination of principal and tenure.
How to Use Allahabad Bank EMI Calculator?
The process is easy and quick and requires only a few steps:
- Go to Allahabad Bank personal loan EMI calculator.
- Scroll the bar to desired loan amount, interest rate, tenure and moratorium period.
- The monthly EMI would be reflected to the right side of the page with amortization table.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan- Interest Rate
The rate of interest for Allahabad bank personal loan starts from 13% p.a. for salaried employees and 14.45% p.a. for self-employed individuals. The interest rate offered by Allahabad Bank to an individual varies on the basis of his age, credit score, employer, etc.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan- Eligibility Criteria
- You should be an Indian citizen.
- You should be atleast 18 years old.
- You should be a full time permanent employees of Govt./Quasi Govt./Public Sector Corporations/Institutes etc.
- You should have a minimum experience of atleast 2 years.
- Your minimum monthly salary should be Rs. 25,000.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan- Documents Required
- A copy of the applicant’s passport, Voter ID card or a driving license is as an ID proof.
- Application form along with photographs.
- A copy of the ration card, telephone or electrical bill, passport copy or rental agreement as an address proof is required.
- Bank statements over a period of six months of the bank account in the name of the customer.
- In the case of a salaried employee, an individual should submit his salary slip of the last three months or his current Salary Certificate along with their Form 16 and the latest Income Tax Return they have filed.
- In the case of a self-employed customer, the last three years of an individual’s income tax returns is required.
Allahabad Bank- Customer Care
If the customer has any doubts or queries, they are requested to call the customer care on 1800 57 22 000.