IndusInd Bank personal loans are available for amounts of Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 25 lakh. You can apply for this personal loan online from the comfort of your home or office and fulfil all your financial needs with minimal inconvenience. The tenure to repay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan varies from 12 to 60 months. Also, you can transfer your existing loan to IndusInd Bank to get lower interest rates.
How to Register at IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Online Portal
Here is the step-to-step guide to register at IndusInd Bank Personal Loan online:
Step 1: Go to the official website of IndusInd Bank. Click on ‘Register’ given on the right side of the screen.
Step 2: Now you will be redirected to new page. Click ‘Banking’ under the New User section.
Step 3: Enter the details required and then click ‘Submit’
Step 4: Proceed further and enter your IndusInd account number, IndusInd Bank debit card number, etc. to get registered. During this process you will also be required to set up a UserID and password to log in.
Step 5: After successful registration, you will receive notification on your registered mobile number and email id.
Step 6: Now you can login by using your online banking credentials to avail various services related to personal loans.
Transfer Your Personal Loan at Lower Interest Rates Apply Now
How to Log into IndusInd Bank Internet Banking Portal
Following are the steps required to log into IndusInd Bank portal if you have alredy registered and have your IndusNet banking credentials handy:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank. Click ‘Login’ given on the right side of the screen.
Step 2: Enter your User Name and Password and then click ‘Sign in’.
Step 3: After you are logged in, you can avail various services related to IndusInd Bank personal loans, credit cards and all other products.
Services Available on the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Portal
Given below are some of the key services available on the IndusInd Bank Internet Banking portal:
- Get registered with debit card and pin
- View account details for current account, savings account, recurring deposit, fixed deposit, personal loan, home loan and more
- Complete online fund transfer through NEFT & RTGS facility
- 24 x 7 real time booking of Fixed and Recurring Deposits
- 24 x 7 Money Transfer through IMPS & NEFT
- Online bill payment for utilities like telephone/electricity bill, subscription payments as well as charity and donation payments
While using IndusInd Bank online banking portal, you need to be aware of the following:
- While setting the password, make sure that you set a strong password and ensure to change it at regular intervals
- Do not use public Wi-Fi to log into internet banking either using your mobile phone or laptop
- Do not share your Debit card PIN with anyone
- Do not forget to sign out every time you finish your online banking activities
Q1. I live in Jaipur. Can I avail IndusInd Bank personal loan?
Yes, IndusInd Bank personal loan is offered in Jaipur so you will be able to avail the loan subject to applicable eligibility criteria. The complete list of cities where you can avail IndusInd personal loan is available on the bank website.
Q2. What is the interest rate of IndusInd Bank personal loan?
The interest rate starts from Rs. 11.% p.a.
Q3. What is the processing fee of IndusInd Bank personal loan?
The processing fees of IndusInd Bank personal loan are up to 2.50% of the loan amount.
Q4. How can I repay my personal loan?
You can repay the personal loan through ECS or standing instruction.
Q5. Is it possible to foreclose my personal loan?
Yes, you can foreclose the entire loan outstanding after paying the 12th EMI (in case of salaried individuals) and 6th EMI (in case of self- employed professionals). Standard foreclosure charges as per the loan agreement will be applicable.
To know more on: Indusind Bank Personal Loan Foreclosure Charges
Q6. Is part-payment of IndusInd Bank personal loan allowed?
No, part-payment facility is not currently available in case of IndusInd Bank personal loan.
Q7. How can I contact the customer care of IndusInd Bank?
- You can call on 1860-500-5004 (toll-free) / 022 4406-6666 (charges applicable)
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org and NRI customers can send email to email@example.com
- You can visit the nearest branch of IndusInd bank