Fullerton India Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||13.00% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Processing Fees||Up to 6% of loan sanctioned|
|Eligibility Age||21 years – 60 years|
|Types of Loans||Personal Loans for Salaried, Self-Employed, Wedding, Elite Customers, Home Improvement, Women, Doctors, Holiday and Medical Emergency|
Whether you are dealing with an unexpected expense such as a medical emergency or planning to visit your dream destination or fund a home renovation or wedding, Fullerton India Personal Loan is the right choice for you. Offering a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh, Fullerton India ensures submission of minimum documents, fast processing, flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months and quick disbursal of loan amount.
Features of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Loan amount: Fullerton India offers you an instant personal loan that can be for amounts up to Rs. 25 lakh without requirement for any collateral
- Online application: You can quickly apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan online. Also, the hassle- free documentation process of Fullerton India involves uploading only the basic documents
- Quick disbursal: Once you submit all the documents and your personal loan gets approved, the amount is disbursed to your account within 30 minutes
- Additional benefits for existing customers: The existing customers of Fullerton India can avail additional benefits on a personal loan like top- up loan, digital query servicing, etc.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates offered by Fullerton India on a personal loan starts from 13% p.a. The NBFC offers personal loans to salaried and self-employed alike. The interest rate decided by the lender depends on various factors like net income, employment or business stability, age, credit score, etc.
Types of Fullerton India Personal Loan Products
1. Personal Loan for Salaried
Key features include:
- Only available to salaried individuals and supports online application process
- Can be availed for amounts of up to Rs. 25 lakh
- Can be used to cover expenses related to debt consolidation, wedding, higher education, home renovation, etc.
- May be repaid within a tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
2. Personal Loan for Wedding
Key features of Fullerton wedding loan are:
- Loan can be used to book venue or pay for other wedding-related expenses.
- Maximum amount sanctioned in case of personal loan for wedding is up to Rs. 25 lakh
- Interest rates can start from as low as 13%
- Loan disbursal may be completed within 72 hours
3. Personal Loan for Elite Customers
Main features of this Fullerton personal loan are as follows:
- Minimum monthly income for eligibility of applicant is Rs. 75,000.
- Loan amount from Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh
- Repayment tenure of up to 60 months
- Other preferential loan features on a case-by-case basis
4. Personal Loan for Self Employed
Fullerton personal loan for Self Employed has the following features:
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 10 lakh online that can used for both personal as well as business purposes.
- The loan gets disbursed as quickly as 72 hours subject to meeting the terms and conditions specified
- Repayment period is maximum up to 60 months
5. Personal Loan for Home Improvement
If you are planning to change your furniture, remodel your kitchen, repair the bathroom fittings or even paint your house, you can apply for personal loan for home improvement with Fullerton. Loans of up to Rs. 25 lakh can be availed under this scheme and you can repay the loan within tenure of 60 months.
6. Personal Loan for Women
A personal loan for women is a customised solution to fulfil all your dreams or financial needs. Offered with many benefits and privileges to those women who wish to be independent, this loan is easy to apply online and quickly disbursed to your account.
7. Personal Loan for Doctors
If you are a practicing professional or a consultant working in a government or private clinic clinic or hospital, you can apply for personal loan for doctors available with limit up to Rs. 30 lakh. With quick approval and minimum documentation, the loan amount gets disbursed to your account quickly.
8. Personal Loan for Holiday
Whether you are travelling solo or with friends or family, the personal loan for holiday takes care of all the travelling expenses like tickets, accommodation, shopping, sigh- seeing, etc. The loan can be availed maximium up to Rs. 25 lakh and can be repaid easily without any inconvenience.
9. Personal Loan for Medical Emergency
If you have fallen sick or someone in your family needs medical attention, you can easily apply for a personal loan for medical emergency to pay all the medical bills without any stress. You can apply for personal loan for medical emergency up to Rs. 25 lakh and can avail funds instantly.
The following are the key eligibility criteria for a Fullerton personal loan:
- You should be residing in India
- You should either be a self- employed professional or a salaried employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking (including central, state, and local bodies)
- You should be at least 21 years old and your maximum age should be 60 years
- You should be earning at least Rs. 15,000 per month. If you are working in Delhi or Mumbai, your minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 20,000
Documents Required for Loan Application
- Completed personal loan application form with your recent photograph
- Proof of identity: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, driving license, PAN or passport
- Address proof: Ration card, telephone bill, bank passbook or statement, rental agreement, electricity bill, passport copy or driving license
- Age proof: PAN card, passport, or certificate from a statutory authority
- Bank statements or bank passbook with records of the last six months or your salary slips from the last three months
- Form 16
- Processing fee cheque
- Income tax returns
Read more about Fullerton India Personal Loan Documents Required.
How to Apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan with Paisabazaar?
The application process for Fullerton India at Paisabazaar is easy and involves only a few steps:
- Fill an online application form asking your basic information to check offers
- As per the chances of approval, you get offers from various banks
- Either choose your desired lender from the list or call Paisabazaar for assistance
- Fill another form to complete your application process
Personal Loan Verification Process
- When you finish filling out your personal loan application form on Paisabazaar, your application would be forwarded to the selected lender
- You will receive a verification call from the lender’s representative and he will also schedule document pickup as per your convenience
- Once your application and attached documents are verified and your loan is approved, you will get another verification call from the lender along with the final personal loan proposal offered to you
- Upon confirmation of the loan terms and conditions and signing of the loan agreement, the loan will be disbursed to you
Check Fullerton India Personal Loan Application Status
There are multiple ways using which you can check the status of your personal loan application submitted with Fullerton India:
- Official website:
- Go to the Fullerton’s check personal loan application status page
- Enter your application ID
- Enter your date of birth or mobile number
- Click on ‘Check Loan Status’ to know the status of your personal loan application instantly
- Customer Care: You can call the toll-free customer care number 1800-103-6001 between 9am to 7pm
- Missed call: Give a missed call on 9594763763 to receive a call back within 24 working hours
- Email: You can send an email to email@example.com with your application number and related details to get updated loan status sent to your registered email ID.
- Chatbot (Dia): You can connect with Fullerton’s DiA chatbot to know your loan application status easily.
- Download mobile app (for existing customers): If you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you can check the status of your loan at India mConnect (official app of Fullerton India)
Fees and Other Charges
The following are some of the key fees and charges apart from interest charges that are applicable to a Fullerton India personal loan:
|Fee Type||Applicable Charges|
|Cheque /ECS/NACH dishonoured Charges|
(per dishonour of cheque/ECS/NACH per presentation)
|Swap Charges- for replacement of Post-dated cheques to ECS|
|Swap Charges- for replacement of ECS to ECS|
|Loan Cancellation charges|
(loan cancelled before first EMI)
|Processing Fees||Up to 6% of the Loan Amount|
The foreclosure or pre-payment charges applicable to a personal loan from Fullerton India vary on the basis of the number of EMIs that have already been paid:
|Foreclosure Charges||Personal Loan Salaried||Personal Loan Self Employed|
|0 to 6 EMIs fully paid||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|7 to 17 EMIs fully paid||7%||7%|
|18 to 23 EMIs fully paid||5%||5%|
|24 to 35 EMIs fully paid||3%||3%|
|36 or more EMIs fully paid||0%||0%|
How to Login on Fullerton India Portal
- Open Fullerton India Website
- Enter your customer ID/LAN/User Name
- Enter your password
- Click on ‘sign in’
Also read about Fullerton India Personal Loan Login
Fullerton India Personal Loan Statement
- Open Fullerton India Personal Loan Statement Page
- Enter your customer ID/LAN/User Name
- Enter your password
- Click on ‘sign in’
|Loan principal @ interest|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|2 lakh @ 13%||Rs. 17,863||Rs. 9,508||Rs. 6,738||Rs. 5,365||Rs. 4,550|
|5 lakh @ 13.25%||Rs. 44,717||Rs. 23,829||Rs. 16,907||Rs. 13,475||Rs. 11,440|
|9 lakh @ 13.5%||Rs. 80,596||Rs. 42,999||Rs. 30,541||Rs. 24,368||Rs. 20,708|
|12 lakh @ 13.75%||Rs. 1,07,603||Rs. 57,473||Rs. 40,867||Rs. 32,641||Rs. 22,766|
Read more about Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Fullerton India Personal Loan Top Up
If you already have an outstanding personal loan from Fullerton India, you may be eligible for a pre- qualified top-up personal loan on the outstanding principal amount. To avail this loan offer, you will have to get in touch with the customer care team of Fullerton India. A key factor that influences your ability to be qualified for this loan includes having made timely payments of the loan EMI.
Comparison of Fullerton India PL vs Other Lenders
The following is a comparison between Fullerton India and other leading personal loan providers in India.
|Particulars||Fullerton India||HDFC Bank||State Bank of India||Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Citi Bank|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 13%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starts at 10.50%||12% to 24%||11.50% to 19.25||Starting from 10.99%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||Up to 72 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Up to Rs. 40 lakh||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 20 lakh||Up to Rs. 30 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Up to 6% of the loan amount||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Up to 3% of the loan amount||2% of loan amount||Up to 2.25% of loan amount||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
Fullerton India Customer Care
The customer care department of Fullerton India can be reached via the following methods:
By Phone (Toll-free): Call on 1800-103-6001 on Monday to Saturday from 9 pm to 7 pm
By Post: You can visit the corporate office at Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
By Email: You can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person visit: You can visit the nearest branch of Fullerton India in person
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Paisabazaar
- Compare and choose: Paisabazaar helps you in making the right decision by offering you various personal loan offers of different banks. This way, you can easily compare the interest rates, loan amount, processing fee, etc. offered by 30+ lenders
- Convenient: You do not have to visit the bank to apply for a personal loan. All you need to do is to visit the website, fill out the required forms and schedule documentation pickup to process your loan application
- EMI calculator: With EMI calculator available at Paisabazaar.com, you can easily calculate the EMI to have an estimate of your monthly pay-outs. This way, you will not borrow more than what you can repay and can also plan your monthly expenses accordingly
- User- friendly platform: The Paisabazaar platform is easy to use and you can easily contact the customer service department in the unlike event that you are stuck at any stage of the loan application process.
- Compare and apply: Before applying for a personal loan with Fullerton or any other lender, it is advisable to compare interest rates and charges offered by various lenders so that you pay affordable EMIs in the future. You can easily compare personal loan by different lenders on Paisabazaar
- Avoid applying with multiple lenders: Do not apply for a personal loan with multiple lenders at the same time. It may lead to multiple hard inquiries in your credit report and you may seem like a credit hungry high risk borrower to prospective lenders
- Maintain your credit score: Check your credit score as it is one of the most important factors considered by a lender. If you have a low credit score, your application might be rejected or may be offered a higher interest rate. Therefore ensure you maintain a good credit score to get the best personal loan offers
- Borrow as per repayment ability: Do not borrow just because you are offered a higher loan amount. You must borrow only what you can easily repay without hampering your monthly budget
Q1. How is my interest rate decided by Fullerton India?
The interest rate offered by Fullerton India is influenced by various factors like credit score, age, repayment history, loan amount, etc.
Q2. Can I foreclose my personal loan?
Yes, you can foreclose your Fullerton India personal loan any time after paying the 6th EMI along with the applicable foreclosure charges:
- You can place a foreclosure request by calling the customer care or by visiting the branch or by sending an email or by raising a request through customer care portal/mobile app
- After the request is received, you will be provided an estimated date along with a foreclosure ID
- After this, you can visit the nearest branch of the bank to make the payment
- Once the process is completed, you will be receive an acknowledgement of payment
Q3. Who is eligible to apply for a Fullerton India personal loan?
Salaried as well as self-employed individuals/professional can avail Fullerton India personal loan. This is however subject to meeting some other eligibility criteria such as age, income level, etc.
Q4. What is the maximum Fullerton India personal loan amount that I can avail?
A person can avail a loan amount of up to Rs.25 lakh. The maximum personal loan amount that can be offered to an individual depends upon his income, credit score, repayment history, etc.
Q5. What is the maximum and minimum loan tenure I can avail?
The borrower can repay the Fullerton personal loan for up to 12 months to 60 months.
Q6. Am I eligible for Personal Loan for Elite customers?
If your monthly income is more than Rs. 75,000, you can apply for Personal Loan for Elite customers.
Q7. What is the turn-around-time for personal loan from Fullerton India?
Typically Fullerton India issues conditional approval of personal loan applications within 72 hours of receiving the application. However, the actual turn-around-time may vary based on various criteria such as loan amount, location of the borrower, loan tenure, etc.