IndusInd Bank provides an array of credit cards for its customer as per their income and spending habit. IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card is one such card that is best suited for clients who have opulent tastes and want superior quality service in travel, dining and living. This card provides ultimate benefits to its holder. Here’s a brief overview of its specification, fees and advantages.
Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
Following are the salient features of the Platinum Select Card:
- Cardholders receive 1 reward point for every ₹ 150 spent via the card.
- The card comes with gift voucher of EazyDiner, that allows one to book top restaurants easily and receive best offers and discounts too.
- The card provides attractive discounts in the entertainment section.
- Buy one get one offer available on movie tickets booked via Bookmyshow app.
- One complimentary movie ticket discount per month is valid
- Cost of free ticket can be as high as ₹ 200 only. In case of higher amount, cardholder will have to the balance.
- Complimentary ticket offer is valid in Sathyam Cinemas (Chennai) too. Here, 2 free tickets can be availed in a month.
- Platinum Select Travel under this card enables the cardholder to get access to 600+ VIP airport lounges across the world. It also includes extensive travel insurance cover. MakeMyTrip e-gift vouchers and Satya Paul merchandise voucher also given as welcome gift.
- Platinum Select Concierge service provides an expert team that looks after your hotel booking, flight reservation, sports and entertainment reservation, sending gifts to loved ones etc.
- 1% waiver on fuel surcharge across all fuel stations in the country.
- Platinum Select Auto Assist feature ensures that the cardholder receives emergency help like towing facility, flat tyre repair or medical assistance during accidents etc. in case of road journeys.
- Platinum Select Assurance guarantees that the cardholder is not liable for any fraudulent usage of the card.
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
Some of the unparalleled benefits of the card are:
- The card offers complimentary personal air accident cover of ₹ 25 lakhs.
- Interest-free period up to 50 days.
- ₹ 0.75 can be provided as cashback against each reward point.
- Reward points can be used as cash credit to clear dues.
- Great annual savings on proper usage of the card. Lucrative welcome gift vouchers provide great discounts in various areas.
Fees and Charges of IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
Below is a brief fee summary on usage of the card:
- Joining Fee: ₹ 5,999
- Annual Fee: None
- Add-on-card Fee: Nil
- Interest rate: 3.83% p.m. or 46% p.a.
- Cash Advance fee: 2.5% of cash withdrawn or ₹ 300, whichever is greater
Documents needed for IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
Following documents are mandatory for availing the card:
- Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Passport etc.
- Address Proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Utility bills etc.
- Income Proof like IT Return copy of previous year, Salary Certificate, Last Balance sheet etc.
- PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- Last 3 months bank statement
IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card is the ultimate option to go for if one wants to receive top-class services in lifestyle, traveling and dining at reasonable rates.