Axis Bank personal loan is a multipurpose loan that has flexible end use and can be availed to meet various financial needs like home renovation, wedding, medical emergency, higher education, vacation, etc. Axis Bank personal loan can be availed from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh and requires minimum documentation. The tenure for the loan can be decided by an individual and ranges from 12 to 60 months. Customers can easily track the status of their loan application online or check the status of their active loan both online and offline.
How to track Axis Personal Loan Application Status
You can check the status of your personal loan application by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official Axis Bank website
- Click on ‘Explore Products’ and select ‘Personal Loan’.
3. On the page that opens next, under ‘Important Links’ click on ‘Useful Links’ and select ’Track Application’
4. Then, select ‘Customer’ and click on ‘Proceed’.
5. Enter your mobile number to check the status of your loan application.
How to Register Online for Axis Personal Loan Account
Customers can register their Axis Bank personal loan account online by following the steps given below:
Step1. Visit the official website of Axis Bank. Click on ‘Login’ and choose ‘Register’ under Internet Banking.
Step2. Enter your Login ID, other user information and details and set a new password to complete the registration process.
Details Required to Check PL Status
The following details are needed to check the status of your Axis bank personal loan:
- Mobile number used at the time of application
- Application Reference Number
How to check Axis Personal Loan Status Online
Current borrowers can check the status of their active personal loan online using any of the following means given below:
Using Net Banking:
Once you have successfully registered yourself for net banking on the bank’s official website, you can check the status of your active personal loan by following the steps given below:
Step1. Visit the official website of Axis Bank
Step2. Click on ‘Login’ located at the top right corner of the homepage.
Step3. Once you have logged in, you can check the status of your active personal loan under the ‘loans’ section:
Using Mobile Application:
Axis Bank lets you check the status of your active personal loan online and on the go using the bank’s mobile application – Axis Mobile. The Axis Bank mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users. Simply download the app and log into your account to check the status of your active personal loan.
How to check Axis Personal Loan Offline
Customers can check the status of their active personal loan offline by visiting the nearest branch office or calling up the bank’s toll-free customer care number.
- Call: You can call the following customer care numbers of Axis Bank to know your personal loan status offline:
1860 – 419 – 5555 and 1860 – 500- 5555
- Branch visit: You can visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank along with the application ID number/loan account number to know the current status of your Axis personal loan.
Q1. How to get Axis bank personal loan statement?
You can get your Axis bank personal loan statement via any of the following means:
- Call: You can call up the company’s customer care department on 1860 – 419 – 5555 or 1860 – 500- 5555.
- Write to the Bank Online: You can write to the bank at axisbank.com/support
- Branch Visit: You can also avail the loan statement by visiting the nearest Axis Bank Loan Centre.
- Internet Banking: You can get your personal loan statement by logging into your Axis online banking account and clicking on the “Loans” tab.
Q2. How to track Axis bank personal loan status?
You can check the status of your personal loan both online and offline.
- Online: Loan status can be checked online via net banking, mobile application or visiting the bank’s website.
- Offline: You can also check the status of your Axis bank personal loan offline by visiting the nearest branch office or calling up Axis Bank customer care numbers.
Q3. How much time does it take for deciding on a personal loan application?
If an application is complete in all respects, Axis bank usually conveys its decision within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the last necessary document required for proper appraisal of the application.
Q4. Can I update the mobile number and email address registered under my personal loan account?
Yes, customers can update their mobile number and email address in any of the following ways:
- Call: You can call up the company’s toll-free customer care number at 1860 – 419 – 5555 or 1860 – 500- 5555
- Write to the bank online: You can also update your mobile number or email address by contacting the bank online at axisbank.com/support
Q5. How to check Axis bank personal loan repayment status?
You can check the repayment schedule of your personal loan via any of the following means:
- Call: You can know the repayment schedule by contacting Axis customer care by phone on 1860 – 419 – 5555 or 1860 – 500- 5555
- Submit an online application: You can also submit an application for the repayment schedule by writing to the bank online at www.axisbank.com/support
- Branch Visit: You can also visit the nearest Axis Bank Loan Centre to get a copy of the repayment schedule for your Axis Bank personal loan
Q6. Do I need to pay a fee to apply for a personal loan from Axis Bank?
Yes, usually a non-refundable processing fee needs to be paid to banks for every Personal Loan application. Axis Bank usually charges a processing fee ranging between 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount plus GST as per government regulations.
Q7. What is the interest rate of Axis Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate for Axis Bank personal loans ranges between 12 – 24% p.a.
Q8. How can I repay my personal loan?
Common methods that you can use to repay your Axis personal loan include Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), Standing Instruction (SI) and Post-Dated Cheques (PDCs).
Q9. What is the period of repayment for Axis Bank personal loans?
The loan tenure ranges from 12 months to 60 months. One can choose any repayment tenure as long as it is within this range.
Q10. Does Axis bank allow part-prepayment on personal loans?
Yes, you can make part-prepayment on your personal loans from Axis bank by visiting the nearest Axis Bank Loan Centre. Currently, no charges are levied by Axis bank for part-prepayment. Additionally Axis Bank is also offering zero foreclosure charges on its personal loans.