Marriages are one of the most prestigious and indispensable part for every individual and Axis Bank Marriage Loan helps an individual with all the wedding- related expenses. Offered upto Rs. 15 lakh, Axis Bank Marriage Loan is easy to apply both online and offline and can be repaid conveniently within flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Axis Bank Marriage Loan- Highlights
- Loan amount: One can apply for marriage loan starting from Rs 50,000 to Rs 15 lakh at Axis Bank and can avail the funds if he meets the eligibility criteria
- Simplified process: Online loan process with Axis Bank is quick, smooth as the bank asks only for those documents that are mandatory to apply for a marriage loan
- Flexible tenure: You won’t have to worry about your EMIs as you can choose the tenure of Axis Bank Marriage Loan as per your repayment ability. The tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months
- Balance transfer: Just in case you wish to transfer your existing loan from some other bank to Axis Bank, you can do it with the help of balance transfer facility. With this, you will not only get a lower interest rate but can also avail additional funds
Axis Bank Marriage Loan- Interest Rate
Starting from 11.49%, the interest rate of Axis Bank Marriage Loan goes upto 17.49% and is offered to an individual depending upon his loan amount, age, credit score, employer, repayment history, etc.
Axis Bank Marriage Loan- Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a salaried employee – which includes salaried doctors, employees of public and private companies, public and private limited companies and government sector employees including public sector undertakings, central and local bodies
- Your monthly net income should be a minimum of Rs 15,000
- The minimum age requirement for personal loan with Axis Bank is 21 years and the maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 60 years
Axis Bank Marriage Loan- Documents Required
- The loan application form, stating the necessary personal as well as professional information like income, occupational details etc.
- Recent photographs
- Age Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License
- Income Proof- Salary Slips of 3 months
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Residence Proof- Rental Agreement or Lease Agreement, Ration Card, Utility Bills (water, electricity, phone or gas bill), Driving License
How to Apply For Axis Bank Marriage Loan?
In order to avail Axis Bank Marriage Loan, one can apply through Paisabazaar.com. The financial platform gives a good comparison regarding marriage loan offered by various banks along with their features, benefits and affordable Interest Rate. All you need to do is to fill a small form to check your Axis Bank Marriage Loan eligibility and if you meet the requirement, you can process your loan application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum marriage loan amount that I can avail from Axis Bank?
The minimum marriage loan amount that I can avail from Axis Bank is Rs. 50,000.
What all expenses can I cover under Axis Bank Marriage Loan?
With Axis Bank Marriage Loan, you can deal with all the wedding related or any other personal expenses like venue, catering, accommodation for guests, gifts, clothes, jewelry, etc.
What are the other fees and charges associated with Axis Bank Marriage Loan?
|Repayment instruction / Instrument return charges||Rs.500/- per instance of dishonor of cheque /SI/ECS/NACH debit instruction + GST as applicable|
|Swap charges (Cheque/Instrument)||Rs.500/- per instance + GST as applicable|
|Penal Interest||@ 24% per annum i.e. 2% per month on the overdue instalment.|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Duplicate Amortization schedule issuance charges||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Re-Issuance of photocopy of loan agreement/documents||Rs.250/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Credit Information Companies (CICs) Report Issuance Charges||Rs. 50/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per instance per set + GST as applicable.|
|Stamp Duty Charges||As per State Stamp Act|
How do I get in touch with Axis Bank customer care?
You can call Axis bank on 1- 860 -419-5555 or 1-860-500-5555.