The Axis bank Pride Signature credit card is specifically designed to honour and reward the men and women who serve in the Indian Armed Forces. It is a personalized card with the name written on it along with the three shades of Indian tricolor with 4th line of embossing dedicated to signifying whether the card holder is personnel of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card features
- No need to carry cash, Pride Signature credit card is acceptable to all merchants who accept VISA payments.
- Now you can even withdraw cash from your Pride signature credit from any of the Visa ATM across India.
- It is an EMV chip and PIN card, which increases the security of card users.
- Earn redeemable reward points from the amount spent on the credit card.
- Now your family can also enjoy the power of Pride Signature credit card, by allowing you to get free add-on cards for your family members like spouse, children, parents etc.
- Part of the amount spent using the Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card is contributed to the Defence Welfare Association.
Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card benefits
- Access to participating luxurious airport lounges within India with Axis Bank Pride signature credit card. A nominal fee may be charged for card holder’s guests.
- Get 100 bonus eDGE reward points every month on spending Rs. 5,000 or more during the previous month.
- Receive a surcharge waiver of 2.5% on fuel spends made at all petrol pumps in India. Qualifying transactions range from Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 and the monthly cap on the waiver is Rs. 400.
- Enjoy the experience of fine dining, by simply using your Pride signature credit card and get at least 15% discount on the bill.
- Earn eDGE reward points on each spend on your credit card, then, redeem the points in lieu of products/services featured in the Axis Bank online catalog. You earn 8 points for every Rs. 200 spent using your card round the year and 16 points for every Rs. 200 spent during your birthday month.
- Now you can easily convert your purchases of Rs. 2,500 and above to easy EMIs.
Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card Eligibility
As it is exclusive card for Indian defense personnel, only Indian residents serving with the Army, Navy and Air force are eligible to apply for this card. The primary card holder must be aged between 18 and 70 years and add-on card holders must be no less than 18 years of age.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Fees and Charges
No joining fee for the first year. From 2nd year onwards, Axis Bank may charge Rs. 500 as annual fees. The annual fee is waived off in case you have spent Rs. 40,000 or more in the previous year.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card
One can apply for Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card at our portal. It is very easy to apply for this card as it involved few steps. Look for this credit card under credit cards section and provide your personal details. Click “Apply” in order to successfully apply for this card. A successful application is then send to the bank for further processing. After it reaches the bank for further processing, copies of key documentation such as PAN Card, Address Proof, Identity Proof etc. will be required for the purposes of verification.